Author Topic: Wanted: players or squads with heart  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Wanted: players or squads with heart
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2008, 12:35:25 AM »
Urch was there t-night and doing a right fine job of it. I was looking forward to winging with him throughout the night. Vista and emachine are of the debil.
Yup, I owe Urchin an apology.  He's been there a couple of times this week, I think.

Rest of you might try it.

- oldman

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »
come on folks, Join up today, you have no clue of what your missing. its fun, its challenging, its a good time. work with people from all over. common goals and teamwork is the key!!

we encourage sportsmenship. it doesnt always happen, i wont lie to you, but we encourage it. yes sometimes you get ganged, Ho'ed etc. but for the most part its pretty clean fighting.

if you need training, JG54 will gladly help anyone, no matter what side you are on. just ask!!

please continue this thread on track. if you have something negative to say, kindly direct to me in the general forum, not in this thread. thank you for your co-operation

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »
Been poppin in here and there lately. depending on the time of day it seems to have some good axis pilots. I do think the allies need to get it together.  Thatl be 2 cents.   :D
325th Checkertails

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2008, 01:07:14 PM »
---edit--- this wasn't directed at shuff, but the first response.  quit beating me to the reply button shuffler!

well thanks for the encouraging comments polly prissy poopy pants.

Someone is trying to drum up support and asking for some classy people to play in a nice arena with interesting planesets and the first response is a downer.

well, I'll counter said downer.

The AvA is great if you are tired of the same old p51 vs spit16, la7, and niki fights.  Upping in a mission of allied or axis rides to fight against that planes historic enemies has something to be said for it.

also plenty of pilots with class are to be found in the AvA.  If you see someone new to the arena HOing, ramming, or vulching a field that no ones trying to capture please try to have some nice words on vox or country channel about why we would like to avoid those types of fights in the AvA.  It's not that hard for a community to attempt to show some class with a little communication and work.

the pilots without class quickly become known and find the AvA not to their liking and they can take their gamey habits back to the MA for all we care.
Last 4 times I was in there, it was HO HO HO HO HO HO  rinse and repeat. :rolleyes:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2008, 01:20:47 PM »
Please, try reading folks, try the last line of this quote and pay attention please!

come on folks, Join up today, you have no clue of what your missing. its fun, its challenging, its a good time. work with people from all over. common goals and teamwork is the key!!

we encourage sportsmenship. it doesnt always happen, i wont lie to you, but we encourage it. yes sometimes you get ganged, Ho'ed etc. but for the most part its pretty clean fighting.

if you need training, JG54 will gladly help anyone, no matter what side you are on. just ask!!

please continue this thread on track. if you have something negative to say, kindly direct to me in the general forum, not in this thread. thank you for your co-operation

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »
Making a thread about a thread is frowned upon. All discussions regarding this thread are better off in this thread. There are several threads on the AVA with your same issue.... shortage of players in AVA.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2008, 03:30:58 PM »
please bear in mind that we frown on MA tactics such as HO'ing, vulching, tool shedding, cherry picking, alt-monkeys, etc. its a different type of game. a more civilized type of game.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Anybody tell JG54 that :lol Anybody who thinks gameplay in the AvA is better is delusional IMO.

i agree with humble i went to ava the other night  it was lame, same crap as MA watermelon talking, cuz i was in spit, i got vulched... there is no difference, that will be the last time i go to AVA.