Author Topic: I predict...  (Read 2034 times)

VWE

I predict...
« on: March 09, 2008, 09:24:48 AM »
That before this day is through the acklies will be kicked off the Japanese mainland...

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: I predict...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »
That before this day is through the acklies will be kicked off the Japanese mainland...

i agree. they only have 2 Vehicle bases and a airfield.

Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline XAKL

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 02:33:00 PM »
Please take all the Airfields and VH.  Then u can DA each other all day and all night

MUGADAI of the Only MUNGADAI WARRIORS

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 04:57:46 PM »
I predict it will rain...

...or not.

Offline ACB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 05:22:57 PM »
I predict VanScrew's will cry on 200.  :D

Offline PhantomBarron

• Copper Member
      • http://
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »
I predict the Allies will still have something to do even if we capture all the bases.
Game ID: Tyrant

Relax, What I’ve taken from you now will eventually be inherited by the Meek

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »
Nuts!

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 11:12:16 PM »
Looks like your predictions are as accurate as the weatherman's
 :rofl :rofl
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 12:39:13 AM »
Looks like your predictions are as accurate as the weatherman's
 :rofl :rofl

Allieds are off the mainland. So is it ganna rain?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 12:48:22 AM »
*ShruG* Really getting to the point of not mattering anymore.  I think you're right though. There's no way the Allies are ever gonna have enough members sitting by the phone with the game on idle to drop a fork or close the pRon and prove at a moment's notice how good they are at the game and that they own the AvA.

What it'll take is a very cunning plan on staff's part to rethink how do design a war that doesn't reward mass dweebism (on anybody's part). Hmmmm .... :D

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 01:20:31 AM »
Yea nine axis and twenty-five allies on tonight for a few hours. Yet every time they tryed for a base they got beat back.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 03:01:43 AM »
You mean there's a second AvA arena now? Cause I didn't see the odds you claim "for a few hours." What hours? Got a screenshot of that? :D

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 03:13:08 AM »
Yea nine axis and twenty-five allies on tonight for a few hours. Yet every time they tryed for a base they got beat back.

Good to see your pouring salt on an opened wound...

We get the message!! Yall are better organized, better communications, better in your planes, we get the message guys.  Dont gotta keep rubbing it in!!  And this just isnt towards you TK, its to all axis players.  Why keep posting stuff on how bad the allies are doing?? Does it truely make you guys feel better??  Its just getting old now....

For the next AvA war, i suggest everyone switch sides...
Axis goes Allies
Allies goes Axis

Thoughts??  I know, some of you all have to come out of your comfort zone!! So try not to freak out!
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 03:28:55 AM »
You mean there's a second AvA arena now? Cause I didn't see the odds you claim "for a few hours." What hours? Got a screenshot of that? :D

I sorry I dont take screen shots every time we are out numbered 3 to 1. It would be far to many to keep track of. Tonight we were out numbered two and three to one untill about midnight when JG54 have about seven people on. By then it was around 13 to 17. Where you there when the 68th were trying to take 75? What about when I gave you a pilot wound in my Ju88s?
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 05:03:45 AM »
I sorry I dont take screen shots every time we are out numbered 3 to 1. It would be far to many to keep track of. Tonight we were out numbered two and three to one untill about midnight when JG54 have about seven people on. By then it was around 13 to 17. Where you there when the 68th were trying to take 75? What about when I gave you a pilot wound in my Ju88s?

But you do post creative camera angles in other threads to make it look as if you're fending off a half dozen or more Allied planes all by your lonesome without another Axis plane remotely in sight? (I saw them before they went red x). :D

What's the pat answer you have everytime *I* bring up AvA roster odds, again? Oh yeah .. it goes like this "Only a few of us are up in the air!" Hehehe ....

Hmmm ... ok ... you like posting shots to back your story. Try this, next time, use an unphotoshopped screenshot of filmviewer ( just grabbed the film of the specific time in the arena you claimed you were being overwhelmed - btw - how many other attempts other than mine stood in your way?) ... :

I'm at the tank farm to try to help 68falcon and crew - look! the pic shows it's just me and 2 axis planes! ...

10k around my plane (roughly spherical ... stopping at the deck) it's 4 bish vs 4 rook ....

At co-alt I see a 190 and prepare to pair off (hoping the equal odds assures us a chance to at least exhange shots before one or the other of us is jumped by another opponent). But 68falcon calls for me to take out the low 88s (you). Down I go (as does OM, suspected but not confirmed by me at the time).

You score a pilot wound with your 88 rears. (Can't fault your skill but you've had more practice in that position than me. ;0)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 05:24:38 AM by Arlo »