Author Topic: ENY!!!  (Read 6643 times)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
Re: ENY!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 12:43:49 PM »
Every side thinks they are suffering when ENY pops. how frustrating is it when there is a CV offshore an enemy airfeild and all thats available is a B5N or LVT :furious
When that happens you are sure to have enough excess population in your country to storm the beaches like lemmings in your "inferior" equipment.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
Re: ENY
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 12:46:11 PM »
geeezz folks, its a legit grip.  eny bytes.  limits my choices.  i dont want to go to another country and maby i dont want to fly a g4 or p40.   
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »
When that happens you are sure to have enough excess population in your country to storm the beaches like lemmings in your "inferior" equipment.
Its pretty hard to "storm the beaches" when most are in the towers
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Bonz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 12:51:19 PM »
sorry to say iam not a country swaper

i all so have a squad that iam Loyal to

i will not swich to make it fair

i pay my  dollar to play and fly
and just whant to be abel to fly what i whant and when

and yes some high eny plaines are funn

butt this is not the point iam trying  to send out
BonZ1

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 12:51:31 PM »
Who cares that you can't fly a late war ride for like 30 minutes. Try something new. There are plenty of planes that you may really enjoy that have high ENY.
I care... it's my 15 bux! 
I've tried all the other planes, that's why I have a favorite that I want to fly!   :rock  :furious
George "Alky®" Fisher

Offline DCCBOSS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 12:54:18 PM »
Yet again shut it off, SHUT IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Where ever you go, there you are".
C.O. of Rolling Thunder

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 12:55:46 PM »
yes!  shut off eny!  :devil
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline wreckedem

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 01:00:29 PM »
But if I've already been flying that Mustang for days, what's fair about being told to take that P-40 cuz we're puttin' a whoopin' on the other side!   :rolleyes:

Maybe we are outta ponies simply because you have been flying them lol :O :devil

Offline jarbo

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »
Good post bonz

My pet peev:
     A country in the throws of defeat accomplish a mass exit and drive ENY through the roof.

A possible soln:
     Add a timer maybe 1 hr before applying ENY increases caused by number drop of another country

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »

OMG yall have eny too!!!!!!!!  :O   
ive played for 2  1/2  years now and every time i log on its rooks that have eny,,,,,,,,, always,,,,,,,,,, :cry

:lol < :salute>

I would like to make a point of some irregularities that I have seen with ENY
Example:
Sat, in the Orange arena bish were outnumbered by at least 40+ and the knits and rooks had an eny of around 2-5 , at the same time in the Blue arena the bish outnumbered knits and rooks by 40+ we had a steady eny of 15-20.  

ENY does not have the desired effect of “EQAULIZING” the game.  Bish repeatedly demonstrates that by winning maps with ENY as high at 25 before.  

What it does generate is easy kills for the large fighter groups that swoop in and eliminate the far inferior planes they fly against. This is where I hear most of the opposition when it comes to eliminating ENY since they favor and take advantage of  the EASY PICKINS.  

Simply changing sides will not alleviate the problem, especially when you’re in a large Squad where the numbers will cause the ENY to shift to where you move. This will spread the problem to the side you move to.

Bottom line ENY=MUST GO.  It’s a waste, and this issue is becoming a storm on the horizon that needs to be addressed.  

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »
What this thread amounts to is"whaaaaa :cry i want to fly MY La7"

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 01:05:11 PM »
hear! hear!   :aok
S! 68KO
S! A8WB

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 01:05:29 PM »
What this thread amounts to is"whaaaaa :cry i want to fly MY La7"
You haven't been reading the posts dude  :rolleyes:
George "Alky®" Fisher

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 01:06:30 PM »
no, it amounts to let me fly what i want and quit limiting my choices
S! 68KO
S! A8WB

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »
Dang, you beat me to it. ^ What he said.

I would like to make a point of some irregularities that I have seen with ENY
Example:
Sat, in the Orange arena bish were outnumbered by at least 40+ and the knits and rooks had an eny of around 2-5 , at the same time in the Blue arena the bish outnumbered knits and rooks by 40+ we had a steady eny of 15-20.  

Simply changing sides will not alleviate the problem, especially when you’re in a large Squad where the numbers will cause the ENY to shift to where you move. This will spread the problem to the side you move to.

Bottom line ENY=MUST GO.  It’s a waste, and this issue is becoming a storm on the horizon that needs to be addressed.  

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."