Author Topic: ENY!!!  (Read 6692 times)

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Re: ENY
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »
agree murdr...but with all fairness it really hasnt been that lopsided in awhile..
ENY must be doing it's function as intended then  :)

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2008, 02:31:52 PM »
Here's my gripe.  I didn't like consistantly logging on for five months on end (with only one MA at the time), to consistantly find the same country out numbering the other two combined.  Talk about limiting choices!  So ya'll can go pound sand for all I care.  Whiners.

Another one???
If your going to put in some input,, at least be contructive, and read ALL the posts so you know what the issues are...... whinee

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2008, 02:34:06 PM »
 :aok
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2008, 02:38:02 PM »
Cold hard facts.

These planes arent THAT different performance wise, despite being seperated by 10-15 eny. Honestly, I dont like the eny values assigned... Spit9 should be 15, as well as the La5, IMO.

Offline bswin03

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.4thfg.org
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2008, 02:39:12 PM »
Another one???
If your going to put in some input,, at least be contructive, and read ALL the posts so you know what the issues are...... whinee
   :huh

don't think that was intended to be insulting.  

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2008, 02:40:58 PM »
hmmm, we was told to go pound sand i believe....
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2008, 02:41:40 PM »
Cold hard facts.
(Image removed from quote.)

These planes arent THAT different performance wise, despite being seperated by 10-15 eny. Honestly, I dont like the eny values assigned... Spit9 should be 15, as well as the La5, IMO.

But when you are riding the edge of performance every bit counts, thats like saying an Indy car and NASCAR arent THAT different in performance wise...... give me a break...

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline bswin03

• Zinc Member
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »
i would bet he was laughing when he typed it...don't be so sensative  :P

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2008, 02:43:15 PM »
eny is no laughing matter :furious

:D
S! 68KO
S! A8WB

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
But when you are riding the edge of performance every bit counts, thats like saying an Indy car and NASCAR arent THAT different in performance wise...... give me a break...

It doesnt matter in the MA, for the most part. Most pilots there suck, and you dont need to push your aircraft that hard. Hell, I've kicked the tulips of multiple La7 pilots in a 109E (40 eny), the oldest plane in the set, until they put their nose down and run. And I wasnt flying it because of eny, I was flying it for fun.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2008, 02:44:34 PM »
   :huh

don't think that was intended to be insulting.  

"Here's my gripe.  I didn't like consistantly logging on for five months on end (with only one MA at the time), to consistantly find the same country out numbering the other two combined.  Talk about limiting choices!  So ya'll can go pound sand for all I care.  Whiners."

This was your post,,, ask yourself the same question "was this"

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2008, 02:47:21 PM »
It doesnt matter in the MA, for the most part. Most pilots there suck, and you dont need to push your aircraft that hard. Hell, I've kicked the tulips of multiple La7 pilots in a 109E (40 eny), the oldest plane in the set, until they put their nose down and run. And I wasnt flying it because of eny, I was flying it for fun.

It does matter in the MA, WE, US players in MA are just as good as anyone else, if given the oppurtunity to fly what they want..  If you dont fly in the MA than this is no concern to you either than is it.
You can leave it to us NEWBS, to figure it out so that its fair for all.

Some of you guys that have this idea that YOU were never NEW to this game need to get a clue, no wonder you dont have numbers on your side if you feel that NEW PLAYERS are so inferior, well let me tell you something SIR, we have new players in our squad and our proud of them, they are the backbone of this games growth.  So new guys, you are more than welcome to continue to come to the BISH side since thats where most end up because of idiots with attitudes that find you inferior to them.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 02:51:25 PM by Dadsguns »

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2008, 02:48:01 PM »
Another one???
The issue is a number of you people want to whine about not being able to fly what you want, where you want, with whom you want, one the country you want.  But actually you can, as long as it is not sabotaging gameplay for everyone else in the arena.  If it will, you can still do 3 out of 4, but that's not good enough.  Too bad.  ENY is exactly in the game for that reason...Too many stuborn people who refuse to make small consessions, and avoid wrecking gameplay for everyone else.

Offline bswin03

• Zinc Member
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2008, 02:48:35 PM »
hehe...I really don't even know the guy...maybe i just took the reply a little more light hearted than you...smile..its only a game  :salute

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2008, 02:49:48 PM »
It does matter in the MA, WE, US players in MA are just as good as anyone else, if given the oppurtunity to fly what they want..  If you dont fly in the MA than this is no concern to you either than is it.
You can leave it to us NEWBS, to figure it out so that its fair for all.
I do fly in the MA. Not as much as I used to (I also fly in the AvA now), but I do.