Author Topic: Ok, so here is the one issue with Aces High  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Blammo

• Nickel Member
Re: Ok, so here is the one issue with Aces High
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2008, 07:35:07 AM »
867 & 5309?

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Did everyone else just totally miss this?  :D
BLAMM0 - FACTA, NON VERBA!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Ok, so here is the one issue with Aces High
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2008, 08:48:07 AM »
It's all OK.
I'm a newb (2nd time around). If you don't want conflict or to be made to feel foolish play solitaire. Otherwise fly, drive, sail and get killed. At the end of the day take criticism and use it to your advantage, digest it, decide if it's valid and use it if you can. Unless you can do that you won't go any further than nowhere. If Aces High caused me that much grief I would pull the plug. My only stress is from my own inability against others who battle me, but with each panoramic view from my chute I try and work out where I failed and think of ways not to repeat the performance.
As for getting talk from older crew (that's older in terms of experience, not age), it's just a part of life in the virtual world. There are many occasions where I'm hassled for not giving a check 6 or I'm not given a check 6 so some "bad guy" can whip mine but in turn get his own whipped by the crafty individual sneaking up on him. It's all part of the game. The only thing that matters is that for a small time you are over a foreign shore locked in a life and death struggle.
My only $0.02 thoughts are;
I am 8 hours ahead of GMT meaning 14 hours ahead of USA east, so most of my sessions at 18.00 are at your 04.00 - get up earlier so the sky is more full.
Because of where I am, it's great hearing radio chatter. I either feel I'm in the Dukes of Hazzard, on Jerry Springer or in OC depending on the voice (that's a joke "Land of the Free, Home of the Brave" - learn to take it as such).
That's it - no complaints.
As Roy Rogers often said "Happy Trails"

Welcome to Ah... well said.  I'm from Texas and I'm sure I sound like it..  lol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)