Author Topic: weather  (Read 1202 times)

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Re: weather
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 08:55:08 AM »
Besides your atrostious spelling, it would make things more interesting.  But,  they grounded all aircraft when the weather got tough. 

Sorry...I have to do it...

You mean "atrocious"?  :)
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Ranger45

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 09:00:10 AM »
And the stock reply to this will be "This isn't real life, it's a game". ;)

You bet it is, and every one wants the FMs to be as realistic as posible, which will only happen with a little bit of a weather factor.  It seems to me like there are just to many people who lack imagination though.  It is fun the way it is and if people don't want any more challenge then fine. :aok

Offline Lukanian-7

• Copper Member
      • Lukanian-7's MySpace
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 09:03:12 AM »
C'mon, I Know (From FSX) Falling Matter Is Not Fun In Flight Sims, It Looks Like Star Wars, With More Casualties. :lol

But Why Not Ad Spotted Fog And Thick Clouds? You Don't Need Preciptation, Just The Air Change Color (ie. Gray=Rain, White= Snow/Hail, Brown-Ish= Sand Storm/Crappy Day, Etc)

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 09:19:26 AM »
C'mon, I Know (From FSX) Falling Matter Is Not Fun In Flight Sims, It Looks Like Star Wars, With More Casualties. :lol

But Why Not Ad Spotted Fog And Thick Clouds? You Don't Need Preciptation, Just The Air Change Color (ie. Gray=Rain, White= Snow/Hail, Brown-Ish= Sand Storm/Crappy Day, Etc)
See this reply in this thread...

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,231019.msg2807727.html#msg2807727
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Lukanian-7

• Copper Member
      • Lukanian-7's MySpace
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »
:confused: Ohhhh... Kaaay...