Author Topic: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!  (Read 5672 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 10:28:03 PM »
its ok SR, do what i did. make bish pink and rooks purple (no oxygen)

then you can tell by the blured massed of icons. helpfull late saturday nights.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 10:31:53 PM »
Sad but this guy can't be but about 12.... if he's older he is just plain immature. He's the type that tries to ruin the game. I'm good with bish and rooks... no more knits for awhile.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 10:32:09 PM »
When I log on, I have to look at the icons on the map bases to see what country I am flying for!  :D

I do too :)

But apparently it's all part of the plot to overthrow the Knit empire  :noid
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 10:35:52 PM »
I'm sorry Dan but I just can't stand by and let this happen.  You guys can go too rooks and bish, but I must continue on knights, spying.  It's how I have my FUN.  My spying helps us win the war, which is the only FUN thing to do!  Which is what finally needs to come back to this game, stupid furballers have been ruining it for far too long.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 10:36:11 PM »
guppy, you must stop with this rascist behaviour.

you know most of us are glad when you fly nit.  I fly nit because thats what 71sqn do. we dont care if you switch and we love it when people spy on us. when they spy we get more kills, often 262s to shoot at also.

so in conclusion. WE KNOW YOU ARE TEH SPY STOP WHEN WE CATCH EWE IT IS THE FIRING SKWUAD AT DORN

i mean, youre welcome to come to nits anyrtime. just sign here please

signed

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 10:38:51 PM »
I have to say. The man's nationalistic behavior with the of great pixel chess piece called the "Knight" is beyond fanatic. But that's a whole different story. But Corky I haven't given you our top sekret planz of the Knights yet.

I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO THE OH GREAT PIXEL KNIGHTS OF PIXEL 1113413254124 and 14542124123423141!
 :rock
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 10:43:39 PM »
STONE COLD BUSTED!!1  
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 10:48:01 PM »
ok its scarry how well i can do this but here goes,

! @m @ 1337 5py |3eC@us3 !7 m@k3s m3 h@|>|>y.

Lol im t3h leet spy. But for realz read the avatard.
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 10:51:24 PM »
STONE COLD BUSTED!!1 

Oh Lawhady no!  Healp mah, Healp mah!
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 10:53:30 PM »
Oh Lawhady no!  Healp mah, Healp mah!
Omw in the spy ufo err 109 :noid
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 01:45:27 AM »
So who is this noob "ROX" who thinks everyone is spying on him when he gets killed?

Once a very nice guy. Having a kind word for everyone on countrychannel. Then he started to transform, getting more obsessed each day. First it was only the all too well known occasional rants about hording Bish or alt-monkey Rooks. But they got more and more frequent, and frigthenly serious. At one point I think he started to believe the "other side" was evil. And then the paranoia kicked in. Increasing display of PRIDE about his"country", yelling at other players (from no other player I would have expected that less 2 years ago!). Increasing usage of all caps words like "FACT" and "PERIOD!"

"I can only reinterate that the only folks opposed to the request are just that...either chronic spies or are making use of spies.  PERIOD."

It's a very sad story indeed.  :frown:

I left Knights for some reason. Suddenly there was that increasing group of players, most of them actually some longe-timers, which started to get more paranoid each day.
ENY was always against them, other countries did cheat and hack all the time, switching in game country at all was cheating and a prove of  low character in real life, HTC was biased against knights. When they all finally agreed that HTC's operations in this game should be overseen by a "board of trustees" (I'm NOT kidding!), so he can't deliberately disco knight players or cover hackers on the bish side  I went away.

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 01:56:59 AM »
Lusche, the majority of the members on the Board of Trustees™ are bish

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 02:01:18 AM »
Once a very nice guy. Having a kind word for everyone on countrychannel. Then he started to transform, getting more obsessed each day. First it was only the all too well known occasional rants about hording Bish or alt-monkey Rooks. But they got more and more frequent, and frigthenly serious. At one point I think he started to believe the "other side" was evil. And then the paranoia kicked in. Increasing display of PRIDE about his"country", yelling at other players (from no other player I would have expected that less 2 years ago!). Increasing usage of all caps words like "FACT" and "PERIOD!"

"I can only reinterate that the only folks opposed to the request are just that...either chronic spies or are making use of spies.  PERIOD."

I left Knights for some reason. Suddenly there was that increasing group of players, most of them actually some longe-timers, which started to get more paranoid each day.
ENY was always against them, other countries did cheat and hack all the time, switching in game country at all was cheating and a prove of  low character in real life, HTC was biased against knights. When they all finally agreed that HTC's operations in this game should be overseen by a "board of trustees" (I'm NOT kidding!), so he can't deliberately disco knight players or cover hackers on the bish side  I went away.

That's the second time I've heard this now.  That's downright scary  :uhoh
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 02:21:59 AM »

:uhoh

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 02:23:42 AM »
Hmmmm .... Jolly Rogers are flyin' ki-nig-it for now ... nobody told us we were supposed to requisition brain transplants first. If we follow suit with this apparent qualifier for flying ki-nig-it .... does it mean we have to turn our transpanted brains back over to ki-nig-it supply before we can switch over to another chesspiece? Do the other cheesspieces require some sort of organ transplant? If so, which organ?

If that's not an opening (ptp) ... what is?  :cool: