Author Topic: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!  (Read 5641 times)

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2008, 09:21:19 AM »
Another good post Guppy. I find it bemusing the # of blowhards that start the ghetto-b**ch-smacktalk, and later on you find out they are guys in their 40s, with kids of their own, and there they are sputtering crap you would think you would get from a 12 year old girl that had a beer, and found out her boyfriend kissed her rival. :rofl  Some folks need to take a freaking vacation, and go get some sun.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2008, 10:17:27 AM »
I was on last night when Rox was jumping all over karaya - I tried to get K to quit responding, it is all so not worth it - jeez it is a cartoon game, it was in the blue arena where the knits had the upper right corner of the map - about 15 or 20 fields left getting our butts kicked while accusations of spying where flying everywhere.... at that point I felt my cover may have been blown...here, having infiltrated the knitland for god knows how long, pretending to be an average to less than average fighter jock, slowly following the M3's and sending the codes out over 200 like.... Hub sux, Corky cheats, Skyrock owns my underwear, ...watching the dive bombing lancaster formations that I had called in dropping 20 eggs on 1 m3... it has been a harrowing experience but I know that one day...yes one day ... the war will end and there will be no more arenas to re-up in..because our mission will have been accomplished...we will have won the all important cartoon game war, I can finally quit pretending to like all these knit jerks, quit having to put up with a squadie who not only speaks broken english italian -but ...shudder,,,, is a lawyer too.....squadies like wrag..who is always on one..and sings like a moose in heat on squad channel... like WMLute who has more fanboys than Michael Jackson in this game.. u should hear the comments on squad channel when he lands and gets his feet kissed.... Like Spacer... who literally is....  All these things will finally go away and I can finally play online poker and swear at them.....
is ROX = 68Rox? ... if so, he has definetly gone through a change, was never all that vocal about spys or whatever, i just assumed was some dude been on for a little while going thru the Napolean persona so many players go through.

K - I am sorry I wasn't more vocal in your defense, it just seemed like a waste of time and i hoped if it was ignored it would go away... I realize i was wrong in that assumption.. but I am sure that in all chesspiece countries there are the Napoleans that spout off on cntry channel - so i am also aware that there is a point of no return on commenting
Corky is a spy - anyone who can turn a p38 20 feet off the ground, and get on ur six is getting help- must be a spy... I would say Phan is a spy but the ack guns dont move ....unless he is always in God mode.. then he is a spy...
NwBie
 :salute
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2008, 11:13:43 AM »
It all comes back to Alliance Missions.  They are hurting the bishops SO much, that they will do anything available to them to try and stop them...anything.

When they could not stop them straight up…they sent folks over to PM back mission details.  When they got caught, they did everything they could to try to assinate my character on the boards.  When THAT didn’t work, they actually defected en masse to the knights and tried it on country channel.  That didn’t work either.

Here’s the snapshot I took at the beginning when all those bishops went knight to begin the personal attacks:

And here’s the snapshot I took 4: 20 minutes (game clock) later.  (No Hippie Lettuce jokes please….I know you guys)

I suckered them in to staying knight to continue their character assination.  Every hour they are on knight country channel is another hour the lights are on in bishland and nobody is home.  All the while, one of our other trusted Alliance Mission organizers was hard at work…taking bishop bases. 

What the character assassins never realized is that they were HELPING US taking their own bases.  Strategy….using your enemies weakness agaisnt them.

Look at the maps.

Gotta say though…it’s hillarious to me of the folks on the board who claim to know me that I’m crazy….I’m mad….I take the game too seriously…I have had something horrible happen in my life…I’ve turned into a monster…..he’s changed…he’s gone insane…(sometimes I’m laughing so hard reading those posts my sides ache).

The Alliance Missions will continue.

I can’t tell you how many PM’s & emails I get saying how much fun they are having.  For over a year, being a knight wasn’t very much fun.  Now, it is.

Here’s a clip from one email I got just today:

“My ID is ***** and…. I just want to thank you…I think that the aliance missions are good and fun. I think you are doing a great job… Big Salutes to you Rox.”

If it’s not fun for YOU because we’re taking your bases, tough.  I don’t expect you to be happy.

We’re having a blast though!

BTW:  I did radio Morning Shows for almost 25 years…you actually need to stop and think about that for awhile.

And, this is my last word on the subject. 

Have fun!  I am!

Banshee7

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »
Vanscrew was bishop due to the fact he changed squads.  He's a Jokers Jokers.  Karaya changes countries frequently to fly with friends.  I have never seen him spy, and i trust him ten times more than you. 

As for your "alliance missions" being "unstoppable"...when you have 50+ people NOE vs.no opponents...ifyoudon't capturethe base..it's plum sad

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2008, 11:22:16 AM »

Have fun!  I am!

Good for you.  I'm glad you're having fun, b/c from that last post, I can only conclude that you are a self-loving, conspiracy theory nut job who take this game way too seriously.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2008, 11:26:37 AM »
Good for you.  I'm glad you're having fun, b/c from that last post, I can only conclude that you are a self-loving, conspiracy theory nut job who take this game way too seriously.
I second that motion, and would like to add idiot to the previous post.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:29:01 AM by 5PointOh »
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2008, 11:33:58 AM »
so what Bish are getting misun details and ain't sharing!!!!!!!!!!

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »
So why idon't bop missions have problems with spies etc? 

ROX, your posts do seem a tad paranoid to say the least

"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2008, 11:53:21 AM »
lol Rox is assassinating his own character.....   

Panano seems to think the missions are unstopable.... they are if no one shows up.... however one time three 262s find them and annihilate the mission.

In my book you can have the base... one is not much different than another.... we just want to find folks to fight.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 11:57:31 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2008, 12:37:01 PM »

That may be the understatement of the century :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
When they could not stop them straight up…they sent folks over to PM back mission details.  When they got caught, they did everything they could to try to assinate my character on the boards.

:rofl ... your doing a fine job of assassinating your own character ... you need no help from others in that regard.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »
give the guy a freakin break
only reason you guys give him sh*t is because his alliance missions are unstoppable
one man can only take so much before he blows. last night you guys went over the top to rox.
I went over the top to karaya and i apologise to those i offended

Again mentioned above...it took only 3 of us 262s to stop 50 in his mission. :devil
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline Oleg

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2008, 01:43:07 PM »
But if there are no defenders his mission is unstoppable. Leave The Great Hero of Nits alone, you b@stards.
 :noid
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2008, 01:57:25 PM »
But if there are no defenders his mission is unstoppable. Leave The Great Hero of Nits alone, you b@stards.
 :noid

Wait so he wants 50 or more in his mission flying on the deck so it cant be detected and just steamroll an undefended base without any challenge?  :confused:
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2008, 01:59:33 PM »
No, but I've heard Gov't Mule play it before.

Heh, good call :)
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey