Author Topic: ENY ... anyone  (Read 391 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
ENY ... anyone
« on: April 17, 2008, 01:22:31 PM »
When I logged on this morning there were 30 in the arena and an ENY of 21. I have no issue with this( as I have the ability to die spectacularly in any vehicle), just out to understand and learn yet another aspect of this game. I can't recall the exact numbers per side though it wasn't overly different.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: ENY ... anyone
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »
When I logged on this morning there were 30 in the arena and an ENY of 21. I have no issue with this( as I have the ability to die spectacularly in any vehicle), just out to understand and learn yet another aspect of this game. I can't recall the exact numbers per side though it wasn't overly different.

Do a screenshot next time ;)

You probably just looked at pure player numbers and did  see "only" somehwat like a 7 player difference between high and low country - Look a the percentages. Example:

Country A 13 players 43%
Coutnry B 11 players 37%
Coutnry C  6  players 20%

Doesn't look like much difference, until you realize that A is outnumbering C by more than 100%...

*modified after BaldEagl pointed out my error*
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 02:33:12 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 02:19:42 PM »
Do a screenshot next time ;)

You probably just looked at pure player numbers and did  see "only" somehwat like a 7 player difference between high and low country - Look a the percentages. Example:

Country A 13 players 43%
Coutnry B 11 players 37%
Coutnry C  6  players 20%

Doesn't look like much difference, until you realize that A is outnumbering B by more than 100%...

Ummm... no their not.  It's actually 18.2%.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »
Aye....Cheers lusche as I was posting this I did sort of think about the fact that with lower numbers bigger percentage gaps would be had. Cheers for that in any case. I will just think about it properly before posting next time

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »
Ummm... no their not.  It's actually 18.2%.

LOl.. yes, I meant C.. lowest country
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »
LOl.. yes, I meant C.. lowest country

I knew that but where I'm wrong 78% of the time I just had to catch you when you were wrong 0.2% of the time.   

I was going to prepare a chart to illustrate the difference but didn't have the time to look for a place to post it ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 05:57:38 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.