Author Topic: Boasting  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Boasting
« on: April 17, 2008, 09:06:42 PM »
So I am flying over 2 squadies this evening while they are engaged in a 2 on 2 and not asking for help, 1 squadie goes down and the other gets a pilot wound, I try to dive in and end up in the water, oops, my bad, while pilot wounded squadie gets kill on Vanscrew who got the proxie for my auger, and I get the a message from him "ROFL, 2 v 1 and you can't kill me."  Dork, your dead and I didn't do anything.  Loser!  Keep your comments to yourself if they are a lie.  Why can't we all just re-up and do it again?
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
Re: Boasting
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 09:09:45 PM »
I predict this thread will denigrate into childish gibberish.

Oops, too late.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »
So I am flying over 2 squadies this evening while they are engaged in a 2 on 2 and not asking for help, 1 squadie goes down and the other gets a pilot wound, I try to dive in and end up in the water, oops, my bad, while pilot wounded squadie gets kill on Vanscrew who got the proxie for my auger, and I get the a message from him "ROFL, 2 v 1 and you can't kill me."  Dork, your dead and I didn't do anything.  Loser!  Keep your comments to yourself if they are a lie.  Why can't we all just re-up and do it again?
Wait just a minute here buddy boy! :furious  Although I agree with you, that Vanscrew has little to brag about in the courageous flying department, he also "owns" the right to be a tard and boast about a whole lotta nothing!   :aok

:devil

:rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 09:37:43 PM »
Edit: Never Mind.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline ClevMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 09:38:45 PM »
Hmm...  NothINg good can come from this...

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 09:44:17 PM »

Consider the source the comments came from then do what we all do and ignore him.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 09:47:18 PM »
Who's Vanscrew? :huh
Lighten up Francis

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 09:51:41 PM »
Why do some of you give VansCrew the press that he desires?    He's average talent AT BEST.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 10:03:05 PM »
Err, back on topic?  I did something similar a couple days ago when I tried to prevent someone from ditching, but augered instead! :o  It happens.  Then my squaddie told me that the guy was boasting on 200.  I said "Oh, I don't tune 200 most of the time, and I killed him a half hour ago.  No biggie."

So, don't let boasting get to you.  It's just that... boasting.  If the enemy beats you, take the knock, and try again.

Dork, your dead and I didn't do anything.  Loser!  Keep your comments to yourself if they are a lie.  Why can't we all just re-up and do it again?

This is where you handle the situation poorly.  You'd be much better off if you simply let it go.  Better yet, don't even post here about it.  But since you did, you have a learning opportunity. :aok
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 10:17:21 PM »
"Oh, I don't tune 200 most of the time"

That's my method.  I know I'm not very good at this yet, I don't need some retard telling me on 200.  Besides, I figure by not tuning 200 and never responding to any of the smack talking idiots, I win.  People like that need you to respond, it validates their behavior in some way. 

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 10:25:04 PM »
For the most part boasting like that on 200 is a weak attempt for the person to feel like they really do amount too something.

Like others have said ignore it, or don't tune 200, both work remarkably well.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 10:31:32 PM »
even as drunk as I am I PWN you all!!!! I am the best pixel pilot evar!!!!!!

Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 11:38:21 PM »
ya.. vanscrew thinks all that... although,thing u gotta relize, hes a VERY good pilot rofl

<<S>> Vanscrew

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 01:05:56 AM »
ya.. vanscrew thinks all that... although,thing u gotta relize, hes a VERY good pilot rofl

Compared to who?

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 01:19:05 AM »
are you guys new to this game?  you act like ignorant virgins.  get a life.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns