Author Topic: General Gun Discussion  (Read 15056 times)

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Re: General Gun Discussion
« Reply #390 on: July 01, 2008, 12:02:09 PM »
Cap, I said they left themselves open to whatever came of the situation they put themselves in. They bought and paid for what they got. Their execution, whilst a benefit to your society, was not justified.

I'm inclined to agree with you on this but how do you go about it? Let the people kill the thieves? I don't think anyone is naive enough to believe that would be a good idea.

It'll be real simple.  If you get caught stealing from someone, that someone can shoot you.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #391 on: July 01, 2008, 12:04:53 PM »
as the economy continues to go down the toilet, there will be more theft...
and with it more justice hopefully.
As for the two losers in this story, we do not have to worry about repeat crime as it should be with most "convictions"

give the guy with the shotgun a medal, his own radio/cable tv show - inform the losers of the world they may DIE if caught by the right ppl and watch them think twice about their actions... as it is now, the slap on the wrist is a joke none of them fear.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #392 on: July 01, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
I get it. So if its two worthless illegal aliens its OK to shoot them in the back over property. At least as long as the shooter wasnt the Police right? Course nobody knew if they were worthless illegals until after they were blowed up right?

That was a 3 shot shogun. Did you hear how long that 3rd shot was after the 2nd? This was a flat out execution. And you guys are hypocrites. I wonder how many of you cold blooded Internet killers go to church? Yathink God cares if they were illegal aliens?

I hope the G goes after this nitwit.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #393 on: July 01, 2008, 12:38:09 PM »
I get it. So if its two worthless illegal aliens its OK to shoot them in the back over property. At least as long as the shooter wasnt the Police right? Course nobody knew if they were worthless illegals until after they were blowed up right?

That was a 3 shot shogun. Did you hear how long that 3rd shot was after the 2nd? This was a flat out execution. And you guys are hypocrites. I wonder how many of you cold blooded Internet killers go to church? Yathink God cares if they were illegal aliens?

God doesn't care if they were illegal aliens or not.  He cares that they were willing to use terror and force to take what was not theirs.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #394 on: July 01, 2008, 12:39:05 PM »
doesn't matter what they were - legal or not, white/black/yellow/green, male/female/from san fransico, old/young.. once they are "thieves" they are fair game

if i try to steal something from the guy next door, it would not surprise me if i got shot - in the face or back it would not matter.
it's easy, don't take what is not yours and you will not get shot for stealing...
around here you'll get shot for trespassing- heck with stealing anything

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #395 on: July 01, 2008, 01:22:41 PM »
Tough call.  I imagine I would have done things differently, I hope, but one never knows until that door has opened on them how they will react.  I guess it just goes to show that being a theif can get you shot to death by someone defending the property you are trying to steal. 
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #396 on: July 01, 2008, 01:43:35 PM »
It'll be real simple.  If you get caught stealing from someone, that someone can shoot you.

No it isn't- the message this sends is that if you see someone committing a crime in public you can execute them. This has nothing to do with protecting ones castle or self defense- it was a cold blooded killing- it's that simple.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #397 on: July 01, 2008, 01:56:47 PM »
ok, here's my outlook.

in all honesty, i don't know that i would've killed them. but this is also why crime is soo rampant in this country. the police do thier job as best as they can....or are allowed to do it. then the lawyers take over. they get the bad guys off. no one fears getting caught anymore because the entire friggin system is neutered. so this guy killed those two criminals. if this happened more, criminals would think twice. the problem with htis is that things could get bad fast because of people doing this too.

i do know that when i go away, my neighbors watch my home for me as i do theirs. the most i've done is to try to detain the person in question after calling the police. it was probably pretty stupid of me, but i was trying to do for my neighbor what i though he'd do for me. protect his home. the police are spread too thin, and have too much bs to deal with to be everywhere all the time.

do i feel sorry for these guys? HELLLLLL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! had they not illegally entered the country, and illegally entered this guys property, and illegally tried to take his things, they'd probably still be alive. they brought this on themselves. there is NO ONE else to blame. only themselves.

had they been apprehended, they'd have been deported. then they'd have come back again. then what if they did the same thing..rob a house, but this time they kill someone innocent. then what? would everyone cry that they shouldn't have been allowed back in?

they were two pieces of crap that were breaking the law every single day 24/7. they took it up a notch. they paid the price. maybe the next ones will think twice.

i know i sound cold putting this up here, but i just never could understand defending criminals that were caught in the act. it's a large part of why i know i could never do what our police forces do, and i kinda admire and pity them at the same time.

enough rant..i need to get some work done.........

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #398 on: July 01, 2008, 01:58:11 PM »

I'm thinking not a single person here has all of the relevant facts either way.

Good way to wish eternal damnation on him though and prove you're not a hypocrite.  :lol

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #399 on: July 01, 2008, 02:06:47 PM »
I'm about as pro second amendment/individual liberty as it gets and I've studied this case as much as one can with the information available.  While it was a legal shoot, I don't think it was a necessary shoot. I wouldn't have pulled the trigger.  If this man has a soul/conscience, it will eat away at him for the rest of his life.

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #400 on: July 01, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »
Good way to wish eternal damnation on him though and prove you're not a hypocrite.  :lol

I don't wish eternal damnation on the guy, but I DO hope he gets sued in civil court for wrongful death.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #401 on: July 01, 2008, 02:24:50 PM »

I don't wish eternal damnation on the guy, but I DO hope he gets sued in civil court for wrongful death.

for wrongful death of two leeches on our society?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #402 on: July 01, 2008, 02:33:35 PM »
for wrongful death of two leeches on our society?

Oh, absolutely. I hope the guy gets O.J.'d.

Speaking of hypocrites though what if Mr. Horn's neighbor had lost his house keys, and Mr. Horn, mistaking his neighbor for a burglar, shot him in the back? I heard the 911 call, and there was less than a second before he said "Don't move" and the gun fired, so such an accident could have happened- But would you excuse Mr. Horn his mistake? After all, he thought he was protecting his neighbors' property, right?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 02:40:32 PM by Carrel »

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #403 on: July 01, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »
God doesn't care if they were illegal aliens or not.  He cares that they were willing to use terror and force to take what was not theirs.

It doesnt matter. And dont speak for God. He's already spoken about murder and so has the Law.

Some of you guys need to listen to the audio tapes from 911. This guy was pissed off some non-whites were breaking into his neighbors house, a house he knew was unoccupied, and he was going to be judge, jury, and executioner about it. He even said he was going to kill them. He ran out of the house and shot them both in the back over a property crime while Police were coming.

The Police were there shortly after he executed them. That block would have been surrounded and the offenders captured. Ive done it myself a thousand times. If it was the Police who shot these two like that you'd all be screaming for their badges.

Like I said. "Hypocrites".
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline slipknot

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #404 on: July 01, 2008, 02:36:27 PM »
He's already spoken about murder

I missed the memo--did he spell out his opinions in water vapor up in the sky or did he do a connect-the-dots job with stars?

Please advise.