Author Topic: Agent360 training films  (Read 5402 times)

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
Agent360 training films
« on: June 01, 2008, 11:14:46 PM »
Hello Friends,

I have spent the last week or so making training films. There are 38 films in all. 20 of those are narrated by me. I simply fly and tell you what I am doing. I hope my voice doesn't ruin the films...hehe. 18 films have no narration.

These films were made mostly in the MA but some are from the DA.

I want to thank everyone who appears in these films. I did not contact everyone appearing as that would have taken way too long. If anyone appearing in these films wishes to not be in them please pm me and I will remove that film.

Nearly all of them are me flying the 109k4. A few are with the 109e4, 109g2 and 109f4.

I make no claims at being a "great" pilot. I did not do this project to bring attention to myself or anyone appearing in them. My only intention is to show how to fly the 109k4. Again if you wish to be removed from the film please pm me.

This project was prompted by the thread in this forum titled "clearing your six" which I posted in.

I don't have time to personally train anyone but I have a standing invitation to anyone to join my plane anytime. Just pm me first. If you have vox I will be glad to narrate the ride as well. This invitation stands for ANYONE even any enemies if I may have....heheheh.

You may distrubute the films to anyone. If anyone cares to make an AVI or WMF film from them please do so. I only ask you give me credit for being the pilot. If anyone does this please send me a copy.

If you have questions about any of the films or any maneuvers in them please feel free to post on this thread.

http://northwestflorida.com/aceshigh/training/agent360_narrated.zip

http://northwestflorida.com/aceshigh/training/agent360_films.zip

Happy Flying

Agent360

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
Re: Agent360 training films
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 12:25:05 AM »
glad to see that you decided to post some films agent i know ill always geta good fight out of u even if im in a zeke or nik to your 109. gonna check em out.

im currently away from the game fo a little while personal stuff but id love to fight u again lol

missed fightin u actualy. i wanna learn the 109's they look like a lot of fun.

so does that reducing throttle work well for all 109's when your turning i suspect that the earlier modles would suffer from not gainin e like the k4 does but yes it does have way too much tourque and would you try that rope against a 38 co e because ive found that the 38 has a real nice zoom  and can hang there but i usualy lose control around 60 mph in the 38 at straight up and usualy end up in an unrecoverable spin of death on my back lol
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 01:05:40 AM by goober69 »
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline goober69

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 12:29:58 AM »
got a message this compresed folder is invalid or corrupted:

tried saving to desktop and then extracting but it said no files were present.

on the first file gonna try the second one it works but first one didn't
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 12:32:44 AM by goober69 »
flying as Marvin57
"we few we happy few,
  we band of brothers;"
W.S  Henery V

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 12:51:52 AM »
Works for me.
Thanks Agent360 :aok
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Angrist

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 01:16:11 AM »
Great films Agent :aok

Thanks for them!

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 01:37:30 AM »
got a message this compresed folder is invalid or corrupted:

tried saving to desktop and then extracting but it said no files were present.

on the first file gonna try the second one it works but first one didn't

try downloading it again. Prob didnt get the whole file.

glad u guys like them  :)

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 01:42:50 AM »
missed fightin u actualy. i wanna learn the 109's they look like a lot of fun.
so does that reducing throttle work well for all 109's when your turning i suspect that the earlier modles would suffer from not gainin e like the k4 does but yes it does have way too much tourque and would you try that rope against a 38 co e because ive found that the 38 has a real nice zoom  and can hang there but i usualy lose control around 60 mph in the 38 at straight up and usualy end up in an unrecoverable spin of death on my back lol

Yes it works on all models. But the 109e4 is kinda of different becuase its not nearly as powerful as all the others. It still has lots of tork. So when in stall working the throttle gets the nose to spin around. If you watch some of the films u will notice I am flying at 30 mph at some point. Using the throttle to turn the plane is very necessary.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 01:52:48 AM »
Didn't realize you were going to have these done so quickly. I'll download it and watch with my sixer of beer!  :aok
Glad to see someone thinking outside of the box and not merely writing an article with the same things that have been repeated since the days of genie.
-AoM-

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 01:56:40 AM »
Agent is one of those guys who will fight it low and slow on the deck in that K4.  Always a good brawl when you run into him :)

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 03:58:21 AM »
congrats agent,nice work, maybe it will inspire some more 109 dweebs to wing with  :devil
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline trotter

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 04:17:38 PM »
I'd really recommend these films to not just those aspiring to learn 109's, but all newer players. From the few films I had time to watch so far, Agent does a great job of voicing his flap and throttle manipulation- very critical things that new players sometimes struggle with. Thanks for making these Agent.

Offline spit16nooby

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 05:18:18 PM »
Wow agent i'm surprised that someone got inspired by one of my posts and made that much effort for it.  I can't watch them right now because my sister's boyfriend got her an ipod for her birthday and she won't get off the computer.  I am sure they will help with my K-4 skills and fighting in general with any plane.  I have been looking for what seems exactly like these movies are for weeks.

Offline Richards

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 05:54:47 PM »
Very nice films, thanks for sharing.
cgar
353rd FG

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 06:20:25 PM »
Great films agent! You sound like trainer material on them films!! lol :salute

Offline balance1

• Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2008, 08:21:05 PM »
HEY! I'm in those lol great fils agent! from one 109 jockey to another, kudos man you truly are a master of the 109

You know your a dweeb when you love flight sims so much, you believe you can do it better and go start your own flight sim company.