Author Topic: How to BnZ  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
Re: How to BnZ
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »

I don't think he was BnZing at all in the 109s and I know for sure that he wasn't BnZ in the TA152 which blew my mind.  I struggled to turn and roll with him in a 38.

:confused:
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 04:31:48 PM »
But anywho, let's lay off on the flames. I still want this thread to be informational for other BnZers. It's kinda not fair for some to knows and some not to knows=)

Perhaps you would edit it down to just the times when you used your clear energy and speed advantage to BnZ an unengaged off the runway opponent.  Not just post a I played it safe and look at how big my name in lights was that time film.  TY!
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »
:confused:

Yeah, ask him to fight you in it.  I'm pretty sure I can guess how long the fight will last :D

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2008, 04:35:46 PM »
Perhaps you would edit it down to just the times when you used your clear energy and speed advantage to BnZ an unengaged off the runway opponent.  Not just post a I played it safe and look at how big my name in lights was that time film.  TY!

I dont think you seen the film. I never vulch anyone up the runway, it was 6 knight vs 20+ rook and and 4-5 biship in there too.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2008, 04:39:18 PM »
No I'm not going to waste that much space on my HD for BnZ lessons, easy energy state difference attack to learn; a simple 1 minute film is all thats needed really.

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »
Then chill, this is for those that like to learn the bnz. You guys are obviously just here for flamage.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »
Maybe, but I think we're also looking out to keep the Help and Training forum informative and not just a place to post up 12+ kill sorites.  I think most of us saw your ego sticking way out there on this one  :aok

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »
Nah, when I started the game I couldn't find a film on how to BnZ. Just doing what I can to help the community. I have given a lot of people rides on how to BnZ, but they can't see when I fire etc, when they are on the passenger seat, and that's where the film comes in. I don't give a crap for ego, I know i'd get flame for posting this film. But i dear hope to god i'd get 50 more good bnzmer out there.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »
Listen, BnZing is an important facet of this game and it takes a certain art to perfect, like Yenny has. If people had more SA, they could easily avoid the BnZ, attempt a reversal, or even try getting co-alt to fight him better. Don't blame Yenny for being good at what he does. Easily the best Dora pilot in this game, bar none.

I hate getting picked as much as the next person, but I'm always trying to better myself by keeping a more watchful lookout for BnZers and get up to their alt.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2008, 06:00:23 PM »
Now calm down m00t
wth?  I typed that at normal heart rate and blood pressure, and calling it like I see it.. I think it's you and your non-fighting buddies that are deficient in alternative perspectives.  That's all.

And Yenny isn't the best D9 pilot in the game.. You have to be pretty green to believe that.  That's not flaming, it's just the truth. It's pertinent here because Yenny doesn't have knife fighting in the D9 "to perfection", nowhere near it.. Just yesterday I ran into D9s that I expected were Yenny during the fight.. I was thinking he had finaly broken through and gotten the hang of hard tnb, but it wasn't him.  There were actualy two or three different sticks who had me thinking that.  It doesn't really matter who they are.. What matters is that people see these films and have the context right - that there's more to dogfighting than the high-speed half of the (bell) curve in speeds of all the different ways to dogfight in a D9.
If you really want to see what a 190 looks like near mastery.. You could look up NathBDP films.  That's what people ought to look at as "near perfection".
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:17:31 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2008, 06:01:20 PM »
wth?  I typed that at normal heart rate and blood pressure, and calling it like I see it.. I think it's you and your non-fighting buddies that are deficient in alternative perspectives.  That's all.

what you muppets can bnz and everyone else can't? get over it
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2008, 06:04:01 PM »
Listen, BnZing is an important facet of this game and it takes a certain art to perfect, like Yenny has. If people had more SA, they could easily avoid the BnZ, attempt a reversal, or even try getting co-alt to fight him better. Don't blame Yenny for being good at what he does. Easily the best Dora pilot in this game, bar none.

Not trying to be disrespectfuel, but no, he isnt.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2008, 06:04:23 PM »

And Yenny isn't the best D9 pilot in the game.. You have to be pretty green to believe that.

Yeah, you're right. Next you'll tell me about this pilot who is absolute genius in a D9, never lands kills, but who you can swear is the best in the game because you've seen the unbelievable ACMs he pulls off.

Give me a break.

*EDIT** How about I revise my position of Yenny being ONE OF THE BEST D9 pilots in the game. Happy?
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2008, 06:16:55 PM »
You are so lost in your own ego, the action in the first 5 mins of anyone of my sorties is more action than happens in one of your hour+ sorties, but appearntly you think good sticks get good because they can bnz  :lol
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2008, 06:19:57 PM »
Now that's ego! I struck a nerve :P  Sorry, just calling it like it is, no flaming.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:23:09 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you