Author Topic: your opinion about iraq withdrawl.  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: your opinion about iraq withdrawl.
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2008, 06:44:32 PM »

If you insist on following me from thread to thread.....I'd prefer you wear a collar...and get me my slippers and some coffee.
Sorry, not following you.   Just "going down the line" of the "Rah-Rah Kill em All!!!" Threads.    I build up an appetite at work.   You can ignore me if you want to instead of crying like my 6 year old son? 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2008, 06:51:51 PM »
Not to barge in on anything...
But my whole 'idealism' on international involvement is... don't. America needs to deal with America's problems. That means, don't give money to third world countries, don't come in and take down dictatorships and set up democracies, don't get involved with other little countries, period. America has problems on it's own to deal with. The less money we spend rebuilding countries that either destroyed themselves or we destroyed, the more money we can spend on things here... keeping the country secure, building advanced defense systems, even more trivial things like going to Mars. The biggest payoff is that we wouldn't be losing American lives overthrowing 'tyrannical governments'. If the government is tyrannical then it's the peoples job to over throw it, not ours. The United States did it ~230 years ago.

If Iran gets nukes? They still need a very long range delivery system to threaten the United States. It'll be Europe's problem if anyone's, not ours. They can deal with it if they want to.

I'm thinking most people will think I'm naive for this but whatever.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2008, 06:56:55 PM »

If Iran gets nukes? They still need a very long range delivery system to threaten the United States. I'm thinking most people will think I'm naive for this but whatever.

please tell me you're kidding me with this...............

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »

please tell me you're kidding me with this...............
They're going to need a missile or bomber to get it here. Once they actually get a nuke I highly doubt they'll already have the technology to microsize it like Russia and the United States can. Fat Man and Little Boy were IIRC 10,000 lbs. You're not gonna fit that in a suitcase and sneak it in.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 07:00:42 PM by Motherland »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »
LOL.  Motherland, save your breath.   ZetaNine roots for a has been NFL team and wishes the US to fight every country.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2008, 07:06:34 PM »
They're going to need a missile or bomber to get it here. Once they actually get a nuke I highly doubt they'll already have the technology to microsize it like Russia and the United States can. Fat Man and Little Boy were IIRC 10,000 lbs. You're not gonna fit that in a suitcase and sneak it in.

your thinking is flawed.

wake up and smell 2008.  If I would have told you they were going to drop the world trade center and kill 3000 people with a carpet knife ten years ago....I suppose you'd have the same reaction that you have know.

additionally........ignoring them does not work.  clinton did that after they blew up an embassy and killed 17 of our sailors on the USS COLE.  He ignored them.  lest you forget...the 911 terror cells were arriving during his watch as well.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2008, 07:10:40 PM »

your thinking is flawed.

wake up and smell 2008.  If I would have told you they were going to drop the world trade center and kill 3000 people with a carpet knife ten years ago....I suppose you'd have the same reaction that you have know.

additionally........ignoring them does not work.  clinton did that after they blew up an embassy and killed 17 of our sailors on the USS COLE.  He ignored them.  lest you forget...the 911 terror cells were arriving during his watch as well.
So, in 2008 people can magically micro size nuclear warheads as soon as they finally made one that worked at all?

"If I would have told you they were going to drop the world trade center and kill 3000 people with a carpet knife ten years ago"
Theres a pretty major piece missing in that equation... it has wings... and engines... and is really heavy...

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2008, 07:13:11 PM »
LOL.  Motherland, save your breath.   ZetaNine roots for a has been NFL team and wishes the US to fight every country.   

you either have a misquote fetish......or your reading comprehension skills are horrid.

or is it a case of a long time board reg looking tough for his pals while he's being slung around like a wet towel?

give it a rest, pumpkin.  I've seen it before and the act is old.... put me on your ignore list.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 07:24:37 PM by ZetaNine »

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2008, 07:15:02 PM »

Theres a pretty major piece missing in that equation... it has wings... and engines... and is really heavy...

you're catching on to your own "delivery system" question now.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2008, 07:16:10 PM »

you're catching on to your own "delivery system" question now.

So, they're going to use an airliner to fly a nuclear weapon to the United States?  :lol
You don't think anything has changed since 9/11?

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2008, 07:19:37 PM »
So, they're going to use an airliner to fly a nuclear weapon to the United States?  :lol
You don't think anything has changed since 9/11?

the possibility of an airliner being used is always going to be there... although I tend to think it will be a ship.  to think otherwise.....borders on absurdity.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »
They're going to need a missile or bomber to get it here.

Really?

Check into nuclear artillery shells. We had them, the Soviets had them. Cod knows how many are still floating around out there. Surely none of those could ever fall into the wrong hands or be duplicated right? I mean it's totally impossible, right? Just can't happen.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2008, 07:48:11 PM »
"There has been some debate over how 'imminent' a threat Iraq poses. I do believe Iraq poses an imminent threat. I also believe after September 11, that question is increasingly outdated. . . . To insist on further evidence could put some of our fellow Americans at risk. Can we afford to take that chance? I do not think we can."
DEMocrat Senator Jay Rockefeller in October, 2002 (member of Senate Intel Committee, current Chairman) http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/08/AR2008060801687_pf.html
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2008, 08:26:07 PM »
Iraq withdrawal??

Withdrawal isn't a reliable option no matter where you try it.  I know, trust me.  Go with a condom.

MtnMan
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2008, 08:36:41 PM »

your thinking is flawed.

This is why I like people from FloriDuh.

Wanna see him jump?

BOO!!!

:rofl

See?

Mac