Author Topic: Win the war....  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Win the war....
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2008, 07:27:25 AM »
While it maybe no big deal during the normal hours because there is generally a fight somewhere. Late at night or early mornings TT/FT can sometimes be the only place to find a fight in the wee hours. So it's disrespectful to other players that may not play at prime time.

TT/FT also tends to be the only place all three sides can fight each other. The end resualt is there is NO reason at all to take TT other than you just want to be a greifer to others that may not play your style of game play. Sure if you are close to a reset thewn take TT if it's needed, but that is hardly ever the case.

You've come a long way strafing.    Excellent post which is quoted for truth.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2008, 06:41:22 AM »
You've come a long way strafing.    Excellent post which is quoted for truth.   

Thanks..

I took a week off and jumped in for about 5 mins Friday night to see they finally took TT island in orange. Flew tonight and looks like they were really on their way to re-setting the map. They only need about 38% more on each side to "win the war".

"strafing"

Offline bizz

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2008, 07:27:11 PM »

HAd this happened to me, I would have switched teams and spent the night making their attempt as difficult as possible.

Thats what we did :salute
Bizz
334th Fighter Squadron "The Eagles"