Author Topic: bad X52  (Read 759 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: bad X52
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 02:18:08 AM »
Hmm, sounds like you got the shaft. I say send it back to them & take the credit to you account, but a CH & never do business with Dell again & get evry little thing out of them that you can. Flood their customer service with pointless questions about your P/C & request tech support & anything else you can get for free before your warranty runs out. My old Dell Dimension 4300 was a good machine. It's reliable & it still runs AHII even though it's around 7 years old, but I surfed through the Dell site the other day & they have lost their freakin minds. They want to charge you extra money for everything when you build a system now. You'll spend a $1,000 just getting a P/C with a monitor & an OS installed so you can actually use the PC when you get it.

I was going to buy one for my dad to replace his old compaq but pfft, I'll just build him one. P/C pricing & service for off the shelf models have become absurd. You would think the prices & service would have gone the other way to lure customers away from building their own; heck I bet Newegg is the actual leader in P/C sales if you figured up how many P/C's could be built from the parts they sell. I've purchased three from them & one from Dell over the last seven years.:lol

Ditto, get the ch

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 03:28:49 PM »
Don't really know how to put this, but....you bumped a year old topic... :D :D

Oh well, I'd say that Dell's customer service is variable.  Sometimes excellent, sometimes not so great.  They do seem to always get the problem fixed though.

<S>

Yossarian
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 04:52:01 PM »
Don't really know how to put this, but....you bumped a year old topic... :D :D
In this case I think it's somewhat okay.  He did stary the topic originally.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline Damionte

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/cthunder16
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 03:54:00 AM »
I purchased mine through best buy, and it still took nearly a year to get saitek to honor their warranty.
Drackson

Allied Commander: AvA / Campaign Series: North Africa / Italy