Author Topic: Films?  (Read 3778 times)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: Films?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 12:43:24 PM »
*********STOP THE PRESS*************

...........Rule change....

No Film, No Win. Except if your Stang......

Are you kidding me?

Seems like a rule change that makes perfect sense...  Film needed to prove/disprove accusation.  No accusation, no need for film.  Forget to run film viewer at your own risk.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 12:45:06 PM »

Are you kidding me?

Seems like a rule change that makes perfect sense...  Film needed to prove/disprove accusation.  No accusation, no need for film.  Forget to run film viewer at your own risk.

Well, in that case, I would like to report Stang as a souvlaki lover.  He likes the sauce too!
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 09:58:26 PM »
Film is Mandatory??  :huh :huh :confused: :mad:

Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Valkyrie

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 09:57:45 AM »
Most guys who win KOTH must be good and lucky so why not make film optional unless someone reports or questions a possible rule violation. Thats how it used to be, if you can't back it up with your own film then torch the win. All the violations I remember seeing were petty deals where the guy wasn't good enough to win anyway.

<S>
Vlkyrie1

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 11:50:51 AM »
Anyone can accuse and cry foul but that doesn't automatically mean it has merit.  The Accusing Party needs to have proof, not just some opinion of what they think happened.  It is always better for the Accused to have supporting film, but it is not his/her responsibility to defend every pointless accusation that is tossed around.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Valkyrie

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 01:00:13 PM »
Anyone can accuse and cry foul but that doesn't automatically mean it has merit.  The Accusing Party needs to have proof, not just some opinion of what they think happened.  It is always better for the Accused to have supporting film, but it is not his/her responsibility to defend every pointless accusation that is tossed around.

Here Here

Vlkyrie1