Author Topic: San Francisco plans to honor George W Bush  (Read 1982 times)

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Re: San Francisco plans to honor George W Bush
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2008, 12:33:49 PM »

Further, you fail at spelling AND grammar, making your argument even harder to read, never mind give any credence to.

I'm not sure why you bother to read his posts.  After reading one post and nearly getting a headache over all the misspelling and poor grammar,  I wrote him off as just another uneducated blowhard. Certainly, you can't actually take him seriously. With his 3rd grade education, how much different could it be than arguing with a 3rd grader?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2008, 12:50:05 PM »
You're right.  You'll never understand why, but you are right.

I know im right,and fully understand why. unlike many on here I do not delude myself into thinking my "government" has my best interest  in mind.

I do not Hate GWB(by any means), he is a pawn in a much bigger game here, there is only one that i HATE, and he is the one that is the cause of all that is wrong.

and if you can guess who that is, you may have a chance at understanding.

ill give you one clue, he is called "the son of perdition"

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2008, 12:53:59 PM »

The patriot act on the other hand is a ducument which forgoes the constitution and the supreme ct intirely, you can be relieved of your guns at anytime without warrent, as an individual or militia.

What part of the act does that?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2008, 01:03:15 PM »
*deleted.

Public apology here to shuckins and a private PM apology sent as well.

ROX
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 02:40:29 PM by ROX »

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2008, 01:05:11 PM »
Totally off topic here....but I just gotta say, good to see you posting again Sandman.  :)

:D
sand

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2008, 02:16:39 PM »
Rox...check your message box please.

Regards, Shuckins

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2008, 03:08:52 PM »
sorry but health care should not be included in welfare :P
\

people on Welfare dont pay for healthcare. its the same.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

Who are you going to hate with such fervor next year, after Bush is out of office? :rolleyes:

Well I know that if it's McCain, the media is going to treat him like GWB for 4 years, if it's Obama, they're gonna treat him like a Saint.  :rolleyes:
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2008, 03:24:02 PM »
\

people on Welfare dont pay for healthcare. its the same.

Gosh guys, a 15 year old kid just made more sense that most on this forum.

Well said Angelsandair! I think you must go to a great school and have excellent parents.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »
still no answer to who the "son of perdition" is?

ANGELSANDAIR

ill give ya that people on welfare don't pay there health care, but i think to put Social Security, in the same class as welfare is wrong.

but whatever thats not really the point anyway.

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »
I think you must go to a great school and have excellent parents.

Actually, I go to the one of the worst schools in Texas for drug/violence problems so I've seen this stuff first hand. In some of my classes, the kids will talk about how awesome it is to be on welfare and get paid for never working and getting free healthcare. I've been around it and my dad grew up around it too. My mom grew up IN it.  :aok

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2008, 05:45:19 PM »
Cry me a river , each of your post in the bbs show you need to learn critical thinking.

<edit>
And some show you don't even know what you are speaking about :

The crop had no failure just a new predator : Phylloxera
Predator coming from America.

Right,but with grafting an average wine root coming from Arkansas produce real wine.

Without ... well it just Arkansas wine

Thank you very much for your arrogance :aok   

The crop had no failure, just a new predator?  Nice Wiki search...we all know Phylloxera is in everyones every day vocabulary.  Same wiki says exactly what I originally said, the French vineyards suffered greatly.  Not know what I am talking about?  Same wiki you quote says "North America".  Last I looked Quebec was in North America.  It might be a good idea if you have to google something that you at least quote it right.  Try "copy & paste" next time.  Nice try...but FAIL.

The last two sentences make absolutely no sense in English.  You might want to make a second stab on those.  If you are going to be condescending, you might as well get it right linguistically. 

Either way (regardless of where he gets his information), it's true, Arkansas & Missouri vineyards did help European growers after their bad years.  It's common knowledge around here and I was surprised when those facts were included on a History Channel series called "The States", much less in a wiki.  I thought it was just local information.

After 60 years of only growing grapes as a "side", Arkansas & Missouri vineyards are thriving.  The wineries around here are becoming real tourist magnets.  It's definitely on par with California wines.  Domestic wines have had a real boom since the boycott started.

Some of the service folks I talk to say the word on the streets in Iraq is that they appreciate being liberated from an extreme dictator.  I cannot be more proud of our American (as well as Allied) service folks.  Each American volunteered to am man (and woman) for this service.  If they didn't believe in it, they would not have volunteered.  I am also proud of the Iraqis who volunteer to step up and be of service to their own fellow citizens. 

This wasn't the first time the US sent troops into harms way (and lost many of our servicemen's lives) to liberate a country from a ruthless army under the command of a blood thirsty dictator when the US people had no direct good out of it---we have done it more times than we've wanted to since June 6, 1944.

Back on topic...it's always been a matter of respect for the office of president by Americans out of good manners.  We might not like the man after his term(s), but there is still given a matter of respect...which is why former presidents are still referred to as "Mr. President" when being referred to in person. 

When President Clinton came back to Hot Springs to visit his seriously ill stepfather, he thanked the nurses who were tending to him (including my wife).  Each of them referred to him as "Mr. President" when speaking to him.  None of them probably voted for him, but were respectful and showed good manners.

It's the same good manners & respect why you do not see people coming on these forums and making up lies and being disrespectful about your leaders.

ROX

« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 07:27:57 PM by ROX »

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2008, 05:50:12 PM »
 :aok

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2008, 06:36:47 PM »
Back on topic...it's always been a matter of respect for the office of president by Americans out of good manners.  We might not like the man after his term(s), but there is still given a matter of respect...which is why former presidents are still referred to as "Mr. President" when being referred to in person. 
When I watch MSNBC, or any of the mainstream media for that matter, refer to President Bush as "Mr. Bush" or just "Bush" I stop watching immediately because I know I'm in for a tooling.  It happens alot.  Just watch that blowhard olbermann for a clue...he makes O'Reilly look like a stand up guy.

President Clinton deserves the same respect as any President.  He did many things as President worthy of thanks (albeit signing the assault weapons ban ruined his lot with me), but his personal choices as a man ruined his legacy, imo.  Even a President Obama, as much as I regret the possibility, will always have my respect as my President.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2008, 07:25:28 PM »
still no answer to who the "son of perdition" is?

ANGELSANDAIR

ill give ya that people on welfare don't pay there health care, but i think to put Social Security, in the same class as welfare is wrong.

but whatever thats not really the point anyway.
Hmm how about a drug addict that burnt out his liver and kidneys and is now permanently disabled and collecting SS and medicare/medicaid?
Smells like welfare to me.
See Rule #4