Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16873 times)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #420 on: July 19, 2008, 01:42:52 PM »
Cheers!

That's a load, and you know it.

Read that thread and you will plainly see the personal attacks by exactly the same people (person) doing it here.  Take a look at that thread I posted and take a look at the abusive posts from Stang.  I invite everyone and anyone to read it.  Worse yet, he accuses me of abusing the .report feature.

I DARED him to call HTC and ask if I had done it and he refused.  Let's see...you acuse somone of slimey game play in a public forum, then when confronted, refuse to call and get evidence?  Only dishonest people do that.  Accuse then won't bother to find out the truth.

Like I said, flamed and attacked by the same people you see doing it here.  SSDD.

Another nice try.

BTW:  I don't even know you Vudak, so what dog do you have in this hunt, other than piling on?

FAIL

NEXT!

ROX
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 01:46:27 PM by ROX »

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #421 on: July 19, 2008, 01:47:28 PM »
Rox, the dog I have is you've insulted and attacked good friends of mine and respected members of the community who go out of their way to help guys out in this game and in real life on a daily basis.  Pretty much every single person you have gone after in this thread has helped me out and been friendly to me since I've known them.  I'm also trying to reason with you to help YOU out, believe it or not...  But, anyway...

I really don't mean offense by this.  I understand that with the limits of text, it might seem like I do, as you don't get the benefit of hearing my voice inflection.  Just believe, that honestly, I don't mean to be a jerk by saying this...  But...

You are having a meltdown.

Just about everyone in this thread has noticed this.  Even many of the people who stick up for you here, are not saying, "No, he isn't having a meltdown," rather, they are saying, "Can you really blame him?"

Having a meltdown isn't the end of the world.  Most people have a few in their lives.  Many of the posters in this thread have had one here or there as well.  The interesting thing is, many of the guys on these forums who once had a meltdown have gone on to become some of the most respected members of this community.

Not everyone who has had a meltdown has reached that point of respect.  Some never will.  It all depends on the person and how they carry themselves in the future.

I'm not going to hold this thread against you down the road.  I'm a big believer in second chances and that people can change.  I think you can too.

Whether or not you will is another story, but that's up to you to write.

That being said, I'm not going to argue in this thread any more.  It's just not doing any good.  You are not being reasonable, so why try and reason with you? 

See you in the future,
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #422 on: July 19, 2008, 01:57:57 PM »

BTW: I have personally asked my squaddies--as a personal favor to me--to not get involved.  We have our own board just like this on our own website.

FAIL....another one bites the dust.  These guys are too easy.

NEXT!

ROX

No, sorry I'm going to have to dispute that one, you said....

When I asked for it as an option for the mission planner to do it on the Wish List forums I was flamed three ways from Sunday by exactly the same people you see doing it now.  It doesn't doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.

However, when we go to that thread, we find that is not the case.  I know full well which wishlist thread you were flamed in.  And while I may believe you mistakenly mixed up two different wishlist threads, that is not the rules of engagment you've established here.  Going by you're modus operandi this is the point where anyone who feels compelled should jump in and start calling you a liar.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #423 on: July 19, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »

Cite one example, please.  (This aughta be good).

ROX

Easy,

Every single comment statement and assertion specific to the "event" at A84 that you have made is an outright lie....period.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #424 on: July 19, 2008, 02:06:23 PM »
In fact the more I look at this thread there is no question you are a radio personality. You totally misrepresent various aspects of any disscussion and then simply ignore/mute or cut off any real discourse. So basically you are the guy we all find doing the midnight to 6am shift on low power AM radio.

To use your words....

FAIL

Way to easy...

Next...

Whoops we dont have a next....everybody else in thr thread has more then 2 brain cells banging togeather for heat....

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #425 on: July 19, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »
Easy,

Every single comment statement and assertion specific to the "event" at A84 that you have made is an outright lie....period.

It's a shame the entire thread that snaphook went bizzerk--lied about his tantrum--then confessed about it and dissapeared got Skuzzified.  It made for excellent reading.  

Plase ask Racdogg, Gunnit222, notch, bignadsy, Toadstul, madhat3, videgin, nero64, Raider, Heretic,Check2, 154681, Pannono.  

They were all present.  To quote Rac:  "That's just uncalled for."  To quote bignadsy:  "Hey snaphook go smoke a joint."

Stand by, I'm trying to host the film.

Another lame attempt, snap.

ROX

EDIT:I uploaded it to the web, yet clicking on the .ahf film file it only comes out in code.  Does ahnyone know how to host a film on the web without changing it (re-recording it using another program) so it's simply the original .ahf file?  Please help.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 02:24:26 PM by ROX »

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #426 on: July 19, 2008, 02:17:47 PM »
The second sentance makes no sense whatsover.

The whole post is entirely off tipic.

http://www.spellcheck.net  :aok
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #427 on: July 19, 2008, 02:26:42 PM »
ROX:

I simply do not understand why you're showing this level of animosity, over something this minor.

• Even if EVERYTHING you say happened went down 100% the way you say it did, why are you so torqued off? Why does this event MATTER?
  • If you've decided that all these posters are posers, that they are all worthless liars who are "piling on" for some unknowable reason, why on earth do you care what they think? Why bother being so defensive, why act like you want them to respect you after all?
  • Since you apparently have no respect for their character, why are you defending yourself with such unreasoning, argumentative intensity OUT of game that it begins to look less likely that you've been reasonable IN game?

I've had nothing to do with the substance of this thread (well, other than contributing to Dicho's laundry needs -- sorry about that, SheDevil), but you haven't exactly acted like a credible witness, bud.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 02:30:40 PM by Simaril »
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #428 on: July 19, 2008, 02:30:26 PM »
By the way she's seriously po'd at you now Sim  :P
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #429 on: July 19, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »
By the way she's seriously po'd at you now Sim  :P

Hee hee..."pizzed off" ...hee hee.

Big question is whether there's any detectable difference between the wet undies, and a spill of that swill you seem to like....

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #430 on: July 19, 2008, 02:35:47 PM »
It's pretty much the same coming out as going in according to the blood tests  :lol
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #431 on: July 19, 2008, 02:36:28 PM »

EDIT:I uploaded it to the web, yet clicking on the .ahf film file it only comes out in code.  Does ahnyone know how to host a film on the web without changing it (re-recording it using another program) so it's simply the original .ahf file?  Please help.  Thanks!

Not sure why there'd be a problem with this...are you using an FTP client, or what? Never had a problem with an AHF file uploading or downloading, so I can't imagine why that's happening for you now.

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #432 on: July 19, 2008, 04:20:50 PM »
Oh my, take a look at this tip I just saw today.

donkey
2sBlind

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #433 on: July 19, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »
and there we have it folks, donkey takes the july screen shot comp. your cookie is in the mail  :rofl
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #434 on: July 19, 2008, 04:38:36 PM »

Wow...lemme get this straight...when folks get caught lying, and can't wiggle out of it, and after all their attacking minions can't make the lie go away...well then I'm crazy because it's all been a big practical joke?

Nice try.

NEXT!

ROX

EDIT: Typos (jeesh)

you should go get some more free base