Author Topic: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**  (Read 16899 times)

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: Cheating - ** Need for VOX Change **"High Tech Please Read"**
« Reply #450 on: July 20, 2008, 03:24:20 AM »

This is the same guy we proved to be lying about the whole incident before--complete with wittnesses and film.  He refused to ask for the film.

And while "any 6 guys from his squad can do more in an hour then the alliance can do in a weekend"...let's look at the numbers shall we?

Since quoting all the numbers for all 15 squads in the Knight's Alliance would be overkill, let's just make it easy and quote the numbers for his squad vs my squad

Tour 101, LW

71st RAF, snaphook commanding:

Overall Rank:                                    169  
Total Kills:                                        899      
Field Captures:                                     1
Bomber Damage Points:                 240,244

77th FS "Gamblers", ROX commanding

Overall Rank                                     140
Total Kills                                      3,180
Field Captures                                     5
Bomber Damage Points             74,076,431

This guy lost all credibility the last time he did this, and what's left just got sucked out the window.  He also gets a "D" in name-calling.

We rest our case, your honor.

ROX

Sorry I'm late.  I feel as I may be getting into Lusche territory here.

Re:  Credibility, numbers, and squad v. squad.

Creative numbers you chose to use.  I think maybe not very representative.  Leave somethings out perhaps?

Lets look at the BIG picture:

A little disparity in the categories you decided to compare, I think.  The details you've left out are highlighted in red.

It's like statistics.  You can make anything look the way you want it to. 

Credibility you say?

wrngway
(your mileage may vary)

71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #451 on: July 20, 2008, 03:56:02 AM »
If this were boxing ROX just took a haymaker to the temple. Then again if this thread were boxing ROX would be brain damaged. Then again....
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #452 on: July 20, 2008, 04:11:49 AM »

Creative numbers you chose to use.  I think maybe not very representative.  Leave somethings out perhaps?

(Image removed from quote.)

A little disparity in the categories you decided to compare, I think.  The details you've left out are highlighted in red.

Credibility you say?

wrngway
(your mileage may vary)

And we have "pwnage"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #453 on: July 20, 2008, 04:35:03 AM »

When you have a contract and get paid = professional

When you do it for free = amateur.

I hold 3 FCC licences and got paid (quite well).  

I'd think that you'd understand that much, after all, we did graduate from the same school district.

ROX

Easy Rox, I'm not jumpin on you. I do think this thread has gotten vicious and you have stepped on longtime "friends"  of mine but I've pretty much kept my mouth shut because this is already as ugly as it needs to be and you and I have always gotten along just peachy.  I'd like it to stay that way.

I also feel you impugned my integrity but I let that go because this thread is pretty acrimonious so I wrote it off as a heat of battle thing.

I hope you guys find a way to resolve this amicably  and soon because Roy is going to tire of this, I'd guess. No, I'm not particularly qualified to be a peacemaker but on-one is going to persevere here. Let it go, dude.  It's not that you are acceding any points, you have nothing to gain by continuing IMHO.. nobody does.

Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #454 on: July 20, 2008, 09:36:11 AM »

As one of thos BOZO's, please do note who I fly for and when.  Please do take screen shots.  Collect a dossier on me and my flying.  Please!  Quiz me on the status of the 'war' in the arena when you see me.  What the heck, ask me if I even know what map we're on!  I'm sure it will reveal my evil intent to spend my time disrupting certain groups from obtaining their war winning prize through whatever means neccessary!

If only you could see my network of computers, set up on different accounts, logged into each country multiple times and having infiltrated multiple squadrons just to spread my evil ways.  Little do you know that I'm in your squad too ROX!  I'd watch your six if I were you!  The best spies always stick closest to those they want to disrupt, and appear to be their closest friends........ :noid :noid :noid

BozoJr of the 80th Spyhunters

Now lets try this again...a lot of guys who are choosing to ignore facts and slam ROX....

1.  Dan posted this response 1/3  way through this thread and accepted the mantle of being a "i fly for the country with the lowest number all the time" bozo.  (BTW the only time ROX used the FOUL EVIL term "BOZO") He then challenged ROX to monitor him.  ROX accepted the challenge and posted a screenshot that blew CorkyJr out of the water.  Now thats PAwnage for those using the term.  Thats ninja-esque Quah-screaming PAWNAGE.   Then a bunch of guys jumped in trying to personally attack ROX.  He mentioned he was in radio at some point in his life and he has had that challenged over and over again.

(continued next post cause i cant figure out multiple quotes)
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #455 on: July 20, 2008, 09:41:20 AM »

Credibility you say?

wrngway
(your mileage may vary)

Your not too good at math are you?  The original poster said his squad could do in ONE hour what ROXs squad could do in a weekend (48 hours)..

Lets do the math for simple people....

Rox's squad flew 7.2 times as many hours as the 71st.....

They had 60,918 bomber points per hour.....

71st had 1,492 bomber points per hour.....

So they actually cant do in ONE hour what ROX's squad can do in ONE hour....

want to try multiplying that thru by 48 hours versus one???

Unfortunately your the only one PAWNED here....

Well you and the folks claiming your post as pawnage???? :rolleyes:

(continued later..gotta run)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 09:42:52 AM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #456 on: July 20, 2008, 09:48:51 AM »
Have we Forgotten that this is A Flight Sim Game :rofl
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 09:51:25 AM by TwinBoom »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #457 on: July 20, 2008, 10:08:12 AM »
He then challenged ROX to monitor him.  ROX accepted the challenge and posted a screenshot that blew CorkyJr out of the water.  Now thats PAwnage for those using the term. 

In the immortal WORD of ROX...

FAIL!

ROX posted a screeny from a couple of months prior to this thread beginning. Again, as with his claim that "people" flamed him 3 ways to Sunday in a Wish List thread, this was one (1) screenshot. Now that hardly qualifies as "PAwnage".  :D

BTW Falc, copy the [ quote] lines at the beginning to do multiple quotes. You can dink with it a little and figure out how to change the info line so you can quote from different sources. :) :salute
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #458 on: July 20, 2008, 10:22:49 AM »
People:

We're now on page 31...and not anywhere farther along than we were at page 2.

Meanwhile, after posting every few minutes yesterday afternoon ROX seems to have stepped away from the keyboard, for whatever reason. It seems to me that this might be a good time for all of us to just let things go. The principals in this spat have quieted down, so wouldn't it make sense for the proxies to do the same? Let's stop arguing for our friends, and let them work it out themselves if they so desire.

Nobody needs us bystanders to stand around fanning the coals.

Simaril
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »

that whole screeshot is just stupid.  It was taken during a time when much of this started, when rox basically explained that the headhunters were not welcome to fly nits.  Not that that would really stop us, but in the interest of tying to settle things down and having to listen to this garbage of false accussations and ranting, many decided to avoid the nits.  If you are calling a screenshot, showing 2 people from a squad, on a country which has the second lowest population blowing someone out of the water than you refuse to acknowledge any of these factors.  I'm sure there is more, not wasting much more time with this.

1) someone being afk  
2) not wanting to fly near other people  
3) someone not being able to switch country
4) number flux
5) one screenshot=norm?

As far as personal attacks, I forget, who started calling people liars and bozo's etc?  Also, you as a much a part of the personal attacks as anyone, so you can't seperate yourself from this issue at all.

If you are defending this behavior, I'm sure you would be fine with the idea that for months I can go on about how you and the bops are also liars and spies.  You probably have a friend or a second account that relays information.  Go ahead, try to deny, I'll just find some form of evidence and call you a liar.  In your eyes, this is fine, the real truth of the matter doesn't factor in.  Frankly, this whole issue is just stupid.  Why would corky even bother to lie/spy (or any of the 80th for that matter) or whatever, about something so trivial?  The simple answer is it's not going on.  But no, lets take the fantasy route, turn everything into a big drama, make spies and cheats outta guys who just want find a fight.  And while we are at it, lets not accept anything that might interfere with our little fantasy drama.  

I'm officially done with this thread.  I leave knowing that is ok in some peoples eyes to make any claims they seem fit. (which wouldn't be so bad, if it didn't go on for months and months).  Knowing that no matter what, I will never believe anything that does not fit my assumptions.  whoever said anytime you assume, you make an donut outta u and me, had no idea what they were talking about.  Anyone to suggest otherwise is a bold face liar and a spy.  It is just a game, why some people want to take it and try to turn it into some real life war/spy drama, alienate parts of the community, and act in ways that generally frustrate others to no end (and no end in sight), I can only guess.  
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #460 on: July 20, 2008, 11:01:22 AM »
Have we Forgotten that this is A Flight Sim Game :rofl

I certainly think so...

For those thinking about jumping in...

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #461 on: July 20, 2008, 11:02:55 AM »
I certainly think so...

For those thinking about jumping in...

My regards,

Widewing

:rofl :lol :rofl :lol  OMG WW  :lol
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #462 on: July 20, 2008, 11:56:46 AM »
Let this be finished now, it has no point and is way way past being the least bit relavent.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #463 on: July 20, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
Let this be finished now, it has no point and is way way past being the least bit relavent.

Agree, BUT there will be another posted in the future.   

It will have the identical whine form the same person who started this thread.   It will contain the "now played out term" FAIL in it more than 20 times by page 10.   It will contain the same person starting the thread who refuses to accept that HE is the only one with any sort of "problem".   It will contain "I was in radio for 25 years" by page 5.    It will contain a one off screenshot that will NOT be the first one he goes to take.   Instead, he'll wait until the Arena Numbers favor his "argument" and post it.   

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #464 on: July 20, 2008, 01:48:24 PM »
Now lets try this again...a lot of guys who are choosing to ignore facts and slam ROX....

1.  Dan posted this response 1/3  way through this thread and accepted the mantle of being a "i fly for the country with the lowest number all the time" bozo.  (BTW the only time ROX used the FOUL EVIL term "BOZO") He then challenged ROX to monitor him.  ROX accepted the challenge and posted a screenshot that blew CorkyJr out of the water.  Now thats PAwnage for those using the term.  Thats ninja-esque Quah-screaming PAWNAGE.   Then a bunch of guys jumped in trying to personally attack ROX.  He mentioned he was in radio at some point in his life and he has had that challenged over and over again.

(continued next post cause i cant figure out multiple quotes)

Falc, all I note here, is that I've asked ROX to quit tap dancing and name names.  Prove what he claims. 

His screenshot of Stogey and I flying for the 2nd lowest numbers team somehow blows me out of the water following his post that said this, and I quote:

The clowns doing it for evil intent will scream their heads off on the boards to high heaven.

If they weren't using it for evil intent, why would they even remotely care if it were changed?

Follow the "I ALWAYS switch countries to the lowest numbers for the best fights" BOZOS in-game.  Make a note for a few weeks of what the countries they are on and the numbers at the time (take some roster screen shots) and find out that it's the biggest lie in the game.  Over 75% of the time you will see them one of the biggest numbers countries.

The extremely few times they do switch to the lowest numbers....nobody trusts them worth a flip because they have seen them as an enemy most of the time.

PLEASE don't believe me, make note yourself and check the roster often. 

You might want to also take note of how many times they are on one country--and how many times one or more of their squaddies are on another.

You don't have to be Einstein to figure out what they are doing.

2 of us flying for the 2nd lowest number country proves that we fly for the high number country 75% of the time?  His radio show logic is at it's loveable best in this one.   If anyone responds it's because they are defending their using it for 'evil intent'   Another great broad brush statement of the radio host follows.  "Nobody trusts them a flip because they've seen them as the enemy most of the time."

As his posting goes on, he continues in the grand radio host manner inserting 'truths' he's made up and presenting it as fact.

In plain and simple easy to understand English:  There is a very small minority of folks in the game who side-hop and use cross-country text and VOX for evil purposes...but make any suggestion about elongating the time frame of side hopping or closing off cross country text & VOX and get ready to see the fur fly.  From who?  The same people who use both for evil intent.  It's pretty easy to see who they are.  They are the ones squeeling the loudest against any change on the BBS.

Keep going and he keeps going.  Now it's for personal score.  Ahh Radio.  Change the argument in stride and introduce another element of evil.

Why in the world should someone who you see as an enemy 90% of the time be trusted?  Seems pretty stupid, doesn't it?  Knock-knock-knock...Hellllloooooo?......McFly???
Besides, who would trust somebody who's just out for their own personal score anyway?

And another.  Of course anyone disagreeing should not be heard

You will be roasted on a spit by the exact same people who use the current loopholes for evil purposes.

Of course he then inserts that somehow HTC is behind this too while taking a shot at m00t

If there were such a thing as idiocy in motion, it would be m00t.

Rather than reason and debate, it's always personal attack with this guy.  Personal attack, personal attack.

And HTC always let's him get away with it.

And another
Send evidence of spying to HTC??  They won't do jack.

It someone were committing the "C" word they would do something, but for spying???

HTC will never do ANYTHING to spies for spying....has your brain fallen out?

and one more

HTC only cares about people who violate the "C" word.

this one was directed specifically at me.

Yet ANOTHER WHOPPER from the AH BBS Chief of Deciet.

And of course another regarding myself.
I have a problem with anyone who comes onto the forums and bald-faced lies--then keeps lying about having lied.  Wouldn't you?  Wouldn't any honest person?

And of course the classic radio show host at work again.  Anyone who disagrees belongs to the same group and they all lie and bully.  And there's that 'evil intent' again

Anyone who knows these boards knows it the same negative pinheads with a truth disability that have one credo: "Believe what I believe, do as I say and not as I do, believe EVERY thing I post as gospel OR--we will bully you off the boards with personal attacks." 

It's the same old garbage from the same people over and over again.  It's the same MO every time, every crime.

They expect me, you, and everyone else to be stupid enough to believe it.

As you can tell...the gang bangers are doing their best.

Take some time and look at the boards...anytime anyone posts anything that would limit the ability of those with evil intent to do what they do...they get attacked and bullied.

"Oh my goodness kiddies...ROX takes this all too seriously."

Once again...catch someone in a bald-faced lie and whatch them squirm and bring their minions in to attack you.  Cuz you know, it's ALWAYS better to congratulate the guy who lied..."Well done!"...then turn on the person who caught them.

They've pulled this crap on a number of people and attacked and bullied them off the boards...they keep trying with me but they always lose.

It goes on and on.

All I'm doing Falc is calling him out. Joking about it didn't work.  Trying to have a reasonable discussion didn't work.  Put up or shut up.  No more word games, no more tap dancing.   

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters