Author Topic: Why was A72 reset last nite  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Chemdawg

• Copper Member
Re: Why was A72 reset last nite
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 07:21:39 PM »
Yeah....been there   :aok

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »
Umm I flew 7 C-47'S last night and it resupplied the field.  What else did you want to know Eaglehrt?
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Fencer51

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 09:18:08 PM »
Umm I flew 7 C-47'S last night and it resupplied the field.  What else did you want to know Eaglehrt?

:rofl
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 10:09:43 PM »
My understanding was hangers could not be resupplied. What happened to that?

I would enjoy this arena a lot better if everyone was informed of the settings in the beginning and when any changes are made other than the weather.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:11:45 PM by flatiron1 »

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »

Hold on there.  It was my understanding that once the hanger are down, resupply will not get them back up.  When did this change?
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 10:33:49 PM »
I see some peoples' senses of humor are malfunctioning...

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 10:35:39 PM »
I see some peoples' senses of humor are malfunctioning...

I'll be right back, I gotta go to the fridge.  Conversations like this always go better with cheese.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 12:22:36 AM »
wow arent there like rules on personal attacks?? sounds like a one sides testosterone match that wouldve gotten one particular group kicked out. just my opinion

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 12:25:38 AM »
 :cry

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 03:37:26 AM »
NOT to be an ARSE................... you didnt fly them when I was on, and not certainly after we took them down, and the time they came back up.  One thing I do, and very well is watch the roster and the map.  The only time you came on during that time was the very short time we spoke/wrote on pm/.  So, what your telling me is.... you can come on without being seen on the roster and fly without dar bars to run 7  c47's to 72 while we were attacking 73, and I nor anyone else seen you on.... is that what I am getting out of it by you saying that "you flew 7 c47 missions to resupply A72" between the hours of 9pm and and midnite ??  I just want to be sure that is what your saying here. 

Thinking that I can go Fishing with this open Can.... 

I see that I do not have 4 gold stars underneath my name over there, but if it is going to take 2080 post to get one.. seems we can start now.  You see.... if you got 4 gold stars (2000+) Post... you JUST think your GOD in here.  It is really comical how shifty and motherland just seem to think I must lay down and bite their buttocks.....  To me those 4 gold stars mean that you have offered your opinon tooooooooooo  many times, and have nothing better to do.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 03:59:54 AM by eagleheartone »
Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 08:55:02 AM »
NOT to be an ARSE................... you didnt fly them when I was on, and not certainly after we took them down, and the time they came back up.  One thing I do, and very well is watch the roster and the map.  The only time you came on during that time was the very short time we spoke/wrote on pm/.  So, what your telling me is.... you can come on without being seen on the roster and fly without dar bars to run 7  c47's to 72 while we were attacking 73, and I nor anyone else seen you on.... is that what I am getting out of it by you saying that "you flew 7 c47 missions to resupply A72" between the hours of 9pm and and midnite ??  I just want to be sure that is what your saying here. 

Thinking that I can go Fishing with this open Can.... 

I see that I do not have 4 gold stars underneath my name over there, but if it is going to take 2080 post to get one.. seems we can start now.  You see.... if you got 4 gold stars (2000+) Post... you JUST think your GOD in here.  It is really comical how shifty and motherland just seem to think I must lay down and bite their buttocks.....  To me those 4 gold stars mean that you have offered your opinon tooooooooooo  many times, and have nothing better to do.

Does it ever occur to you that there is a problem with the map? The radar going on and off, missing kill stats, and now bases that come back up? There seems to be a big bug in the map, and it's obvious.
Have you tried to inquire about things in an adult manner? If you start tossing T**d Bombs that's what will be returned to you. Day two of this and you're still ranting, and now really grasping at straws like gold stars. You're losing it, and not making any sense. I don't want you anywhere near my buttocks, but I'm sure if you go to right part of town you may find a guy that will let you play with his. Hope you have a better day today Eagle. :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 09:47:52 AM »

Eagle, you are creeping across "The Line" at a pretty good clip. Attacks on fellow players and especially the AVA Staff WILL NOT be tolerated.

And while I have "5" Stars under my name - I can give you my opinion, "OFFICIALLY", that it is time to back it down a notch or two or you are going to end up risking being PNG'ed. You are free to put up your questions and posts but keep it on a civil level.
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 12:33:54 PM »
Slash.... again.... what staff member have I accused of anything....................b etter yet... what fellow player have I accused or attacked in here.  If you read, you will see a Question asked.... a reply.. and a response.. a reply a response  etc.. Ya get the picture.  But, in what way did I ever accuse a staff of anything, and yet you attack me with accusations of accussing staff and fellow players of something....  again.... WHAT DID I ACCUSE THEM OF.

Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 02:04:58 PM »
I'll be right back, I gotta go to the fridge.  Conversations like this always go better with cheese.
I just so happen to have an extra lawn chair . . .
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »
You don't pay for the services of the AvA. All the staff is volunteer, not on the HTC payroll.

he pays for access to the server, and the CM's get a discount on thier account.