Author Topic: Why was A72 reset last nite  (Read 2235 times)

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
Why was A72 reset last nite
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »
In the intrest of of the arena, I would like to know why A72 was reset last nite shortly after it was taken down around 9pm ctrl time.  There were Axis on at the time that we took it down, except for the last hanger when they logged off while we were en route for the last fh. (which is said to be of legal or by the rules).  Axis were in and out, and we were even outnumbered a few times.  SO, I would just like to know, has the time for hanger's changed from 24hrs, to what..........??

If the moderator's and Staff decide to change the rules, they need to post it so that Everyone  knows of the changes, and there would be no questionable thoughts as we proceed witht this finale round.

Aslo, I have noticed that kills are not registering in the stats, has that been a problem for anyone in the AvA. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:31:08 PM by eagleheartone »
Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: Why was A72 reset last nite
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 12:50:29 PM »

If the moderator's and Staff decide to change the rules, they need to pos it so that Everyone  knows of the changes, and there would be no questionable thoughts as we proceed witht this finale round.

Eagle it could be any number of glitches that caused it. Just because it happened doesn't mean The Evil Staff reset it.
Maybe just inquire about the status first, without pointing fingers and screaming foul will get you an answer quicker.
I don't blame you one bit for asking, but everything that happens you want to accuse somebody in the staff of cheating you.
They're doing their best this is all new stuff. :)
<S>
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:55:01 PM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 01:29:24 PM »
Sorry Shifty you are wrong again, Fork said "he reset the system", shortly after he left we noticed that A72 was reset.  If your not there, don't speculate on what you don't know.  Ask, and someone that was there will be gladly to tell you.  I even talked to jester about it when he popped in a few minutes after fork left.   So, you need to cool your heels, and  LISTEN, instead of just pumping the threads with nonsense on issues you have not even asked about.  Not being sarcastic, but you seem to push your idea's on everyone else......  don't work with me.

<S>
Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 01:31:32 PM »
Sorry Shifty you are wrong again, Fork said "he reset the system", shortly after he left we noticed that A72 was reset.  If your not there, don't speculate on what you don't know.  Ask, and someone that was there will be gladly to tell you.  I even talked to jester about it when he popped in a few minutes after fork left.   So, you need to cool your heels, and  LISTEN, instead of just pumping the threads with nonsense on issues you have not even asked about.  Not being sarcastic, but you seem to push your idea's on everyone else......  don't work with me.

<S>
Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 01:42:50 PM »
Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

LOL my bad. THE SKY IS FALLING!  :lol

Sorry Eagle you scream wolf so much I missed the poodle.

I never doubted A72 was reset just your habit pushing your idea the staff is out to screw you.

Wrong about your hand wringing whining? I think not, you prove me right with every post you make.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:51:46 PM by Shifty »

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 02:04:52 PM »
Well, now that somebody posted it up instead of me handling it privately with Fork, why did he do it?
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »
Well, now that somebody posted it up instead of me handling it privately with Fork, why did he do it?
Obviously, just to piss off Eaglehrt.

<<EDIT>> oops, forgot the  :noid.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 02:48:08 PM by E25280 »
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 03:02:15 PM »
The reason why i want to deal with it privately instead openly, so we wont look like whiners and create another issue.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Damionte

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/cthunder16
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »
Obviously, just to piss off Eaglehrt.
<<EDIT>> oops, forgot the  :noid.

:rolleyes: :lol :D :rofl

I'm not particularly laughing at you eagle. this was just a very well timed joke. :)

Drackson

Allied Commander: AvA / Campaign Series: North Africa / Italy

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »
You know what shifty... I havnt a clue who you are... see my name is my sign in... and right now I can careless what you think, or what you think you know.   Me cry wolf....... let me tell you this...... If I see something that don't look right, or by the rules.... you damnnn well better be prepared for me to say something.............. All I see right not is the Axis....YOU cryin and whining ... and then when things like this happen in the arena... you try to cover it up with... you always crying wolf....da  da de la la deeeeeeee dahhhhhhhhhh..  SO take your self right out of the Big Boy talk and go to the little boy's room in the corner. 

Now... I WANT an Official reasone why A72 was RESET last night............... according to the rules it was suppose to be down 24 hrs..... why was it RESET........................ ..... And not it was not an act of GOD,or weather.......... I was there in the arena when this happened....

AS a paying member ....  I want an EXPLANATION... now that this Fool has pissed me off with his stupidity... yeah you shifty.

Eagle
Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 05:44:58 PM »
AS a paying member .... 
You don't pay for the services of the AvA. All the staff is volunteer, not on the HTC payroll.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 06:20:57 PM »
You know what shifty... I havnt a clue who you are... see my name is my sign in... and right now I can careless what you think, or what you think you know.   Me cry wolf....... let me tell you this...... If I see something that don't look right, or by the rules.... you damnnn well better be prepared for me to say something.............. All I see right not is the Axis....YOU cryin and whining ... and then when things like this happen in the arena... you try to cover it up with... you always crying wolf....da  da de la la deeeeeeee dahhhhhhhhhh..  SO take your self right out of the Big Boy talk and go to the little boy's room in the corner. 

Now... I WANT an Official reasone why A72 was RESET last night............... according to the rules it was suppose to be down 24 hrs..... why was it RESET........................ ..... And not it was not an act of GOD,or weather.......... I was there in the arena when this happened....

AS a paying member ....  I want an EXPLANATION... now that this Fool has pissed me off with his stupidity... yeah you shifty.

Eagle

You need a new twig, I think that one just snapped.

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 06:53:22 PM »
I understand that they are all volunteer's, and it is much appreciated in all that they do. <S>

But.......... there was a decision made to reset A72..... for what ever reason it must have been.  We want to know why.  That is the simplest it can get. 

Eagle
Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 06:54:42 PM »

Eagle

Eagle, i think you better zip it before slash band you on BBS
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »

Eagle, i think you better zip it before slash band you on BBS

Eh let him go, he's just frustrated and venting, he's not hurting anybody. We all do it sooner or later.  ;)