Author Topic: Last few nights in the AVA...  (Read 2342 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Last few nights in the AVA...
« on: July 17, 2008, 07:37:39 AM »
7/15/08-- 2000hrs. JG54 had probably the single best night in the AVA in a long time. The evil allied players were swarming like angry hornets all over the place. JG54 came in to a Mob scene of aircraft, Death and destruction. <edit> <S> to the Soar guys, the 49th and the Avengers for putting up an Army of resistance. The battles were absolutely epic. All the Allied groups showed lots of heart in killing and coming right back out for more if they were killed. It was a great time for us and everyone else too i hope.

7/16/08--2150hrs.  Due to the numbers JG54 decided to switch sides and become allieds. what an amazing difference in the style of the fights. The bad guys seem to have trouble getting away from their bases. Apparently the tracktor beams kept them within the bounds of the ack. i guess no one could find the switch to shut them off, so they ended up being leashed to the bases. then the comments started flying, which we are guilty of also, and things deteriorated a bit. We were kind of hoping for the same type of engagements as the previous night but, it was apparent, that wasn't going to happen!

After some encouragement from the powers that be, most of us decided to retreat to a different arena. most of us except for VWE. he stayed on and Valiantly fought and protected one of the carriers single-handedly. 1 against many! the reason we are good at what we do is because we have heart! VWE is a prime example of that. He fought off JABO after JABO of JU-88's and finally succumbed to the bombs! but not before getting 31 kills. <S> to VWE! great Job!!  :salute

anyway its been a fun couple of nights guys. If you get a chance join the AVA. There are great players in the AVA. Lots of fun and if you want to learn the game, that's the place to be. if you fly alone, get in touch with some of the AVA squads and ask about joining them. Its a great group!!

Deutchland uber alles
This propaganda report brought to you courtesy of JG54 and teh Tardwhackers  :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 08:06:59 AM by captain1ma »

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
Re: Last few nights in the AVA...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 08:13:16 AM »
"most of us decided to retreat to a different arena."

retreat LOL

Offline a4944

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:16:06 AM »
7/15/08-- 2000hrs. JG54 had probably the single best night in the AVA in a long time. The evil allied players were swarming like angry hornets all over the place. JG54 came in to a Mob scene of aircraft, Death and destruction. <edit> <S> to the Soar guys, the 49th and the Avengers for putting up an Army of resistance. The battles were absolutely epic. All the Allied groups showed lots of heart in killing and coming right back out for more if they were killed. It was a great time for us and everyone else too i hope.

7/16/08--2150hrs.  Due to the numbers JG54 decided to switch sides and become allieds. what an amazing difference in the style of the fights. The bad guys seem to have trouble getting away from their bases. Apparently the tracktor beams kept them within the bounds of the ack. i guess no one could find the switch to shut them off, so they ended up being leashed to the bases. then the comments started flying, which we are guilty of also, and things deteriorated a bit. We were kind of hoping for the same type of engagements as the previous night but, it was apparent, that wasn't going to happen!

After some encouragement from the powers that be, most of us decided to retreat to a different arena. most of us except for VWE. he stayed on and Valiantly fought and protected one of the carriers single-handedly. 1 against many! the reason we are good at what we do is because we have heart! VWE is a prime example of that. He fought off JABO after JABO of JU-88's and finally succumbed to the bombs! but not before getting 31 kills. <S> to VWE! great Job!!  :salute

anyway its been a fun couple of nights guys. If you get a chance join the AVA. There are great players in the AVA. Lots of fun and if you want to learn the game, that's the place to be. if you fly alone, get in touch with some of the AVA squads and ask about joining them. Its a great group!!

Deutchland uber alles
This propaganda report brought to you courtesy of JG54 and teh Tardwhackers  :)

Please don't start these again. 

Venom

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 09:36:17 AM »
first off its all in fun. call it the spirit of the game if you will.
secondly alot of people actually liked them and have asked me why i stopped doing them.
thirdly no one says you have to read them.

have a nice day  :)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 09:43:31 AM »
"most of us decided to retreat to a different arena."

retreat LOL

as opposed to ---

last night in the AVA the "see rule 4" by the jg11! then the "see rule 4,11 and 15" there. after that the "see rule 4" and the "see rule 4" started "see rule 4 and 5". Etc, Etc,Etc

id say my version is much nicer hehehehe

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 10:50:19 AM »
Actually I find them quite funny I liked the films you used to make also. Seems they seemed to end somewhere around the Battle of Britain time frame for some reason.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »
i cant take credit for the films. republic made those. he did a great job!

Offline a4944

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 11:02:20 AM »
as opposed to ---

last night in the AVA the "see rule 4" by the jg11! then the "see rule 4,11 and 15" there. after that the "see rule 4" and the "see rule 4" started "see rule 4 and 5". Etc, Etc,Etc

id say my version is much nicer hehehehe

Perhaps I'm too sensitive to the above.  Take away these type of issues in the arena, and I do think these would be very fun bravado posts that all could enjoy. 

Venom

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 11:39:57 AM »
"most of us decided to retreat to a different arena"

that about covers it  :rofl

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 11:49:50 AM »
See Rules #4, #5
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 04:11:54 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »
"most of us decided to retreat to a different arena"

that about covers it  :rofl

shamus

I would say so too.  :lol
Good thing you guys are back. :aok 

I'm afraid JG11 just can't pull it of with class like the 54 guys.

N7! Have not seen you in a while.  :aok
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 12:07:57 PM »
VWE smacked me down repeatedly the other night.  Wish I'd have seen you coming just once but nicely done sir <S>
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 12:38:54 PM »
N7! Have not seen you in a while.  :aok

You will soon enough,  while your a/c is tumbling down from the sky with a missing empennage you just might get a glimpse as I whiz by.  :aok

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 12:51:52 PM »
Oh the irony!

:rofl

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member