Author Topic: Last few nights in the AVA...  (Read 2344 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Last few nights in the AVA...
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 01:45:52 PM »
And as the plane crashed down he thought
         "Well isn't this nice..."
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

:)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 01:48:05 PM »
Bug an Alanis Morissette fan?  :uhoh

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 01:56:20 PM »
Like you're not..
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 02:31:00 PM »
We're the regulators that de-regulate
We're the animators that de-animate

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:32:52 PM by 33Vortex »

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 02:39:36 PM »
Like you're not..

Well she is better than "system of a down" and "nickelback".  Hell Storch soloing on vox is better than them too!  :t

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 02:44:37 PM »
How predictable. JG 54 is already starting to show their real "class" in this thread.

Truth has no agenda.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »
How predictable. JG 54 is already starting to show their real "class" in this thread.

How predictable. 33Vortex voicing his opinion about JG54.

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 02:52:11 PM »
Just didn't want to let you have a cozy 'n fuzzy little ego-stroking thread again.  :aok

Maybe next time I will.

Edit: I should clarify as it's undoubtedly coming across very harsh. What I mean is... I don't mind you guys thinking highly of yourselves. But please, do so with a portion of truth, some sense of style and respect for others who also want to have fun in the AvA arena.

If you can do that, it's all good.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 04:15:14 PM by 33Vortex »

Truth has no agenda.

Offline oceans11

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 03:45:21 PM »

After being chat attacked and threatend I decided to have fun with CV48
after getting it close to a24 the attacks started and kept coming
Chemdawg and Meandog from above an OLD MAN AND EAGLEHEART from the water

Had a great time manuvering the CV all over the place .
Getting attacked while I was going around in circles
I think we took 50 Ju88 flights before the bombs got us

SALUTE : to all involved.

Oceans11

"EO11

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 04:09:16 PM »
Bug an Alanis Morissette fan?  :uhoh

don't get him started or he will break out his Culture Club collection :rofl :devil

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »

Seems to me your the one with the ego problem.   All I said was Alanis is better than "X Band" and you get all pouty about how my squad doesn't respect you.  :lol

If you have a problem with a member of jg54 then take it up with them personally.  We have all types of players with different personalities  and we don't try to run a uniform squad.  If you want their respect I suggest you fight for it in the arena and stop posting your blanketed statements about guys you don't even know.   

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 05:07:49 PM »
don't get him started or he will break out his Culture Club collection :rofl :devil

Bug will pay!  He got that damn song stuck in my head now.  :mad:

"Its a freeee riiiide when you already paid"

Offline RMrider

• Silver Member
      • http://
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 05:28:50 PM »
We need to get an Aces High sitcom. it would be a hit.  :P
MDStampf - JG11 'Sonderstaffel'
Sgt Stampfli, USMC

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »
If you want their respect I suggest you fight for it in the arena and stop posting your blanketed statements about guys you don't even know.   

There is no respect to get from you guys. Storch will always continue to spew his belittlement on us whatever we (JG11) do. He has been asked time and again to stop, even reported and warned ingame. He may back off for a while but always return to the same behaviour. It's simply not acceptable, and reflects heavily on your (his) squad. The squad CO is the front figure and more often than not personalize a squad. As you are all members of his squad, you support him if not directly, indirectly by being members of it. When you <S> someone and don't recieve a <S> in return, that says a lot.

Was a member of your squad, you don't remember? Not that you guys flew with me much anyway, but I was a member of JG54 and believe you joined the squad at a later time than me. Storch flew with me for some time after I joined but then quit doing that, for what reason I can only guess. But from JG54 there never was much interest in me nor the way I fly from that point on. Instead of striving to learn more advanced ACM the trend was more towards h2h knife-fights. Sure, that's fun but if one seek to advance his knowledge in the area of ACM there's so much more to it. I eventually found JG54 simply wasn't my cup of tea, as you were all flying allied rides more than LW, and were (at least at the time) very individually minded.

Coming from JG54 to JG11 was like night and day. If storch doesn't like what I'm saying, he is free to improve upon his squad (especially in the area of manners) but don't spew horses*** on JG11 or me because of whatever personal issues there may be. I had no issue whatsoever with storch when leaving the squad, but his behaviour towards JG11 has been inexcusible, to say the least. It's been a real eye-opener to me.

I'm beyond asking, respecting, or behaving, in front of you guys. There is a problem between storch and quite a few people in this community. It is your problem too as you are members of his squad. It became my problem when I joined the squad targeted by storch (without knowing anything about it beforehand). So what are we going to do about it? Well, you guys could give it a head start by starting to act civil in the AvA, for one.

Edit: I didn't want to take it this far, because it most likely is just a waste of time. So don't be surprised if I just let it be from here on. If you really want a serious discussion about what I have mentioned above, you'd know how to talk to me honestly. Propagandistic, artificially created or slanted truth is distasteful, especially in a game. Recognizing the truth and presenting it in a respectable, open manner is what would impress upon intellectual (thinking) people, and earn you some respect within this community. Just like anywhere else.

This was all brought to you in a friendly tone, no aggression involved at all. Just being honest, is me.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 06:17:09 PM by 33Vortex »

Truth has no agenda.

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »
You let storch get into your head too much man.  I never see any jg11 respond to storch and I cant understand why his antics get you so upset.  Its just the way he likes to play his game just how you have your way.  Most people, like jg11, just ignore it and/or try to shoot him down and that's what he wants.  There will always be guys like storch, shane etc. you just have to shrug it off or de-tune 200, nothing they ever say is at all harsh anyway.

FYI I do remember you being in the squad vortex, although for a short time.  Didn't see you much on-line, I guess because your six hours ahead of me.  I was in the squad back when Jester and Lowejg/Shifty ran it, it was JG3 then and now JG54 and we flew the CT/ava exclusively.  When you joined we were in MA mode because that AAHII release pretty much shut down the CT due to lack of maps and player loss.  A few of us have been flying together for a long time and as time goes on we pick up more players that like our style and some that don't.  Most of our roots are with LW a/c but we like to try all that AHII has to offer.  I'm sorry if you seemed let down by your experience but that's the way we've always been, no reason to hold a grudge.

We also don't have one member who controls the squad we do what we feel given the style of play in that arena.  Every once in a while we group up and do the whole "sqwad mishun" thing but that got old after 2-3 years of doing it in JG3 and early JG54. We play as civil as we can in a WWII simulation.  Yet squabbles do occur, in that case like I said before please take it up with that individual and not assume we all share the same opinions on the matter.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 07:03:10 PM by Dinan »