Author Topic: Last few nights in the AVA...  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: Last few nights in the AVA...
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2008, 03:25:54 PM »
Twice in this thread you have advocated physical assault as an appropriate response to hearing words you don't like. That's quite telling. There's a thread in the o'club about a man who was beat to half death for "disrespecting" someone. The man had told the beater to leave his underage daughter alone, the beater didn't like that so it was "disrespect". I understand your mindset but I don't condone it, maybe you missed an important lesson in life somewhere.

Man that was a lame try at twisting words. I never advocated physical assault, I pointed out that if you behave that way in public physical assault is probably what you'll reap. I'm not talking about hearing words I don't like. I'm talking about harassing people minding their own business. Much like the goons in the thread you're referring to. Those guys are a prime example of the smack talk mentality. They have to act aggressive and badass so everybody will fear them. The man and his daughter are minding their own business, and are attacked. Because these guys can do whatever they want whenever they want, and anybody that doesn't like their smack behavior gets smacked down. Another lame attempt trying to project that kind of behavior and mentality on me. You're really reaching now, you should give it up. You have no idea of my mindset, other than nobody including myself has to defend my behavior in the arenas or in public.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2008, 03:42:34 PM »
Nobody including myself has to defend my behavior in the arenas or in public either. What's your point?
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »
One thing that will not be tolerated is attacking other players of the community who are not even part of this discussion.  Happens again and people will get banned form this board.  Get over it!
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com