Author Topic: keep getting discoed  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Thruster

• Nickel Member
Re: keep getting discoed
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »
Ok will do. (See  8-15-08 post)

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2008, 06:28:21 PM »
hmm i have the best offer qwest can offer but i am still getting discoed,i have the $36.99 thing and my connection is still bad :huh
The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 02:05:51 PM »
If AT&T is in the area go with them. No, I'm not saying they're exceptional. At least they don't overload their servers and you get a Direct Service Line. :aok
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 08:28:47 PM »
hmm i have the best offer qwest can offer but i am still getting discoed,i have the $36.99 thing and my connection is still bad :huh

all that means is your paying more for less. Open a phone book and look up internet service providers (ISP) you might find a few in your area, then research them.

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 09:27:36 PM »
 :furious   4th one, wtf, would like a spit 14 back. someone bendover, and ill cover their 6.  :angel:
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline j500ss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »
Same issue here, got the boot 3 times in 10 minutes  :furious, been great up till the last 2 days, have to see what happens tomorrow I guess

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »
alot of us getten the boot tonite  :furious
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
Server or connection to it has pooped the bed again.  Or Skuzz tripped on the cord again.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline haasehole

• Copper Member
      • http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/The13thMidwestPilotGroup/
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2008, 10:05:33 PM »
 rgr that rusty  :O  me and vart69 had the merriey go roung   :cry with disco and loss of udp session and then blue would be closed  :furious go to orange squadies still in blue  :noid  then get discoeddddd out of orange  :cry
got me wondering WTF  :t
~GELU~CRUOR~IUGUOLO~o2b1ace~
             13 Midwest Pilot Group
                  WD40 - F.S.O.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2008, 06:07:14 AM »
did anyone run ping plotter, or did you all just come in here and complain?  :devil

If you run pingplotter, and you have trouble in the first hop, its your computer/router and you might be able to fix it with a router/modem re-boot. If the trouble is farther down the line you could post that your loosing packets in the new orleans area, or the new york area. Then others, who checked theirs, could say, "ya minds dropping stuff in New York too" and you would all know its a problem with the servers in the newyork area.

Offline Wing19

• Zinc Member
      • SkyKnight Bomber Group Base
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2008, 09:07:25 AM »
I Live in Castle Rock, CO and was using Qwest for the first month and had nothing but problems. Customer support didnt care and would not do anything. They said there is nothing wrong because I do not have any connection problems. I switched to Comcast and haven't had any problems.

Long story short Qwest SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
SKWing19

Offline Thruster

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 09:37:58 AM »
Ok, did the re-install.

Seems to be a bit worse but not like I can quantify the effect. I did get a sortie in the MA. One. Seem to be able to occasionally make choices in the hangars and if I up immediately after launching the DA I can fly with a degree of reliability. If I hang around too long it seems like I inevitably get disco'd. No other arenas work I may get off the ground but host drops connect within a minute or so. And I am never able to navigate out of any hangar or up from them.

No, it didn't improve.

What next?