Author Topic: why is weed illigal???  (Read 5096 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: why is weed illigal???
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 10:21:51 PM »
i make all As and Bs and have a 3.4 combined GPA and will be a senior in a school with 2600 kids. im as average as they get. im just askin a question that i cant seem to figure out.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 10:22:35 PM »
Looks like you failed English.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 10:23:01 PM »
Would they accept one of your papers if it was written how you write here?
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »
i dont try to write proper in here i just try to get the point across as fast as i can.

its a forum i don't care about capital letters and commas.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 10:27:44 PM »
Because we all know it takes so long to hit the shift key before your stroke or reach down to the period or comma.
Definitely makes your post easier to read.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Why is weed illegal?
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 10:31:38 PM »
I worked in construction and engineering for years. If you have people working in that field under the influence of any drug and then something goes wrong and they get hurt you can and will lose a lot of money. Worse yet if the project goes off without a hitch but the site has some problem down the road and a citizen or group of citizens gets hurt then you lose everything.

If you want weed to be legal then you may have to recreate American society because we are too litigious a society and there are way to many dumbbutts now!

Consider the people that drive our highways now. Do you really want an even higher percentage out there stoned and driving? Stoned better than drunk maybe but still there will be a higher percentage on the roads. I would not mind if more of them ended up taking the Darwin way out but I dont want my friends and loved ones endangered that way.

Now that I said that though I want to say that I dont have any problem breaking the law to get weed for someone that is sick with cancer and needs it to generate an appetite or to reduce pain. If a loved one has an issue and needs something like that I will get them what they need and the courts and justice system be ******!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 10:36:49 PM »
Cannabis, like all controled substances, is illegal simply because making drug busts earns more cash than tax on an equal quantity would. Who really thinks they would incinerate £30,000,000 of product? No government actualy wants their populace to be drug free. Sure they want to keep it out of the middle class because they define the nation on the whole. Half the demand for heroin means half the imports and half the free drugs taken in busts. Alcoholism is more widespread and just as destructive as most narcotics addictions. There is no doubt that when vast sums of money are involved the government will have their own business relationships with certain big time distributors.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 10:38:20 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 11:18:56 PM »
Because potheads spell illegal as "illigal".

:rofl

Beat me to it.

When it's presented like that, the question just answers itself.
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...

Offline Iron_Cross

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »
SkyRock's post pretty much outlines why "weed" is illegal.  All tho the racial tensions between Latino and white, were spread from California through Texas because of the Illegal immigrants/migrant farm worker "problem", not just California.  Also The African American population was targeted for yet more discrimination, because those evil, jazz musicians, who smoked up, would lure white women away from their husbands for indecent and immoral purposes.   :rolleyes: :rofl 

It is a dang weed, it will grow anywhere with dirt, sunshine and water.  It "was" in the Pharmacopia as an analgesic and intoxicant.  Before a bureaucrat (Anslinger), wanting to hold on to his job/please his masters, had it ripped out as a "Dangerous" drug, by sneaking a bill past Congress.  We already have the laws/policies in place to handle people driving, or showing up to work intoxicated, why would this be any different than alcohol?  I'm sure that the prohibition has worked, just like it did with alcohol back in the thirties.  We all know that the prohibition on alcohol, strengthened organised crime, and we all know how well that "worked".

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 12:12:02 AM »
But to answer the original question, why is it illegal?  Because there's a law that says so.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 12:13:12 AM »
i dont try to write proper in here i just try to get the point across as fast as i can.

its a forum i don't care about capital letters and commas.

Or grammar...  It's properly
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 12:15:07 AM »
Or grammar...  It's properly

And with a period.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »
And with a period.

You only need a period at the end of a sentance. Since yours is incomplete your use of the period is incorrect.

You know, what we need is a stickified General Grammar and Spelling Discussion Thread.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 12:26:25 AM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 12:27:09 AM »
Sounds like you're on your period.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 12:29:00 AM »
Sounds like you're on your period.

Picasso had his blue period and made a lot of money out of it.  I thought I'd give it a try.