Author Topic: L.T.A.R.s  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
L.T.A.R.s
« on: August 05, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »

Heh,hehh,...yeah I guess depending what team your playing on,who's the one you "love" or "hate"
    the most??   Now I may not be the most skilled fighter pilot,but these guys make me feel like I was playing
    "Guitar Hero" on "Expert +".  For months I NEVER shot one down by myself untill a few months ago over
     Tank-Town. Got so overjoyed I couldnt even remember his name except he was an LTAR. Without GR's
    or POTW around, as a Knight,thats when it sucks to be in sight of an LTAR.  :uhoh   :salute 
RRWyld45  1138th "Rough Riders" Bomber Wing

Online Max

• Platinum Member
Re: L.T.A.R.s
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 10:01:47 PM »
Huh???

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:04:40 PM »
 :confused:
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline JB11

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 10:09:08 PM »

Heh,hehh,...yeah I guess depending what team your playing on,who's the one you "love" or "hate"
    the most??   Now I may not be the most skilled fighter pilot,but these guys make me feel like I was playing
    "Guitar Hero" on "Expert +".  For months I NEVER shot one down by myself untill a few months ago over
     Tank-Town. Got so overjoyed I couldnt even remember his name except he was an LTAR. Without GR's
    or POTW around, as a Knight,thats when it sucks to be in sight of an LTAR.  :uhoh   :salute 

Wonder how long before they print, frame and hang this statement in Moil's office.   :rofl   :rock   :salute
Never abandon the possibility of attack. Attack even from a position of inferiority, to disrupt the enemy's plans. This often results in improving one's own position. - General Adolf Galland, Luftwaffe
Proverbs 3:5,6

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »
          Ok,ok, at least for me it sucked,....think I just kept running into all their aces.

Offline JB11

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 10:11:06 PM »
          Ok,ok, at least for me it sucked,....think I just kept running into all their aces.

If you ran into them, YOU DIDN'T RUN INTO ANY ACES!!!!   :rofl   :rock   :salute

:noid
Never abandon the possibility of attack. Attack even from a position of inferiority, to disrupt the enemy's plans. This often results in improving one's own position. - General Adolf Galland, Luftwaffe
Proverbs 3:5,6

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 03:13:55 AM »
If you ran into them, YOU DIDN'T RUN INTO ANY ACES!!!!   :rofl   :rock   :salute

No,your right. 2 or 3 would get me from above and behind!  :eek:

:noid

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 03:18:38 AM »

I think the thing is, they're more GV'ing, not air combat. :lol

Now, the LTAR's probably did kill you 100000000 times from 3k+ in Osties though.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline SAS_KID

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/saskid
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 05:04:16 AM »
LTAR dogfighting???????????? PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!  :D
Quote from: hitech on Today at 09:27:26 AM
What utter and compete BS, quite frankly I should kick you off this bbs for this post.

The real truth is you do not like the answer.

HiTech

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 05:06:12 AM »
I saw an LTAR in buffs yesterday....honest... :Oeven got a kill on 1 of the three.....

They always make it a fun fight, in the air or on the ground.....

<S>

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 05:48:45 AM »
they fly like they drive tanks..... full speed ahead in a strait line with their heads spinning around like a turret! :rolleyes:

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 06:11:58 AM »
they fly like they drive tanks..... full speed ahead in a strait line with their heads spinning around like a turret! :rolleyes:
:

:rofl
325th Checkertails

Offline Lord ReDhAwK

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.revivecomputing.com/aggressors
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 06:39:40 AM »
Some of the best nights I have had was winging with LTARS.  Lots of fun!  Great bunch of fellas.  Now, on the ground, untouchable.  Most secure I ever felt....upped a base to defend, looked around, nothing but green LTARs spread over the entire field.  I almost felt sorry for the bad guys   :t

ReDhAwK
C.O.
The Aggressors

Offline LTARstud

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 08:02:02 AM »
<S>  Everyone and thank you for the kind words.  We started out as a ground attack squad but have learned to fly and bomb quite well now.  We strive to be an all around squad that can do all aspects of the game.  We are not the best sticks in the game but can hold our own. Always fun to shot someone down or to be shot down.
Semper  FI

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 10:23:33 AM »
<S>  all.  It is fun to fight with or against you. 

they fly like they drive tanks..... full speed ahead in a strait line with their heads spinning around like a turret!
   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  Very true in my case.   :D
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."