Author Topic: L.T.A.R.s  (Read 2118 times)

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
Re: L.T.A.R.s
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2008, 04:05:58 AM »
I think I fly everything (which is why I am the master of none) but I just like to have fun. And Moray I hope we dont move somewhere else on purpose when there is a good GV battle. I like a good tank battle and I'm sure there are some good tankers out there that will back me up and say that I don't mind dying a bunch of times just to break a camp or get into a town. Sometimes the boss calls us away to hit another town or.....wife ack pops or something. Sometimes it is better to not get bogged down at one place if you are doing a great job defending it. If we can move to another base and take it that might be to our tactical advantage. I always enjoy tanking against you because it is very challenging as well as Wonder, Penetr8tr, lynx, and all the other good ones. Great comments on this post and it is good to hear from all of you. I do need someone to teach me how to fly the F4u :) You know, so I dont nose into the ground.  :D

LTARogue

We've had some doozies my friend, lol.

<S>
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline LTARstud

• Zinc Member
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2008, 10:37:19 AM »
if you didnt nose into the ground then you wouldnt be LTAR material bro LMFAO just kidding. but wanted to say great D last night, altho we still took the base by distracting yall to move to another base while we came back and smaked you with low numbers left at that field still was a good D

<S> Kilzs...........LOL.......... .was fun but you and Rokit had the numbers .  We tried to keep bases porked up to stop you guys.  Only had 4 of us on, but we took some bases also......  Always fun.
Semper  FI

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2008, 05:14:42 PM »
with out a doubt bro we had numbers. twas squad night LOTS of folks log on Saturday and sundays. YOUR SEEP ARE NOT SAFE ON THOSE DAYS ANY MORE. Salute bro was lots of fun.  :salute
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2008, 05:22:00 PM »
LTAR's  :aok
When they are on the ground defending a base I go play somewhere else. :)  :salute
Great group of guys IMHO.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »
<S>  Much respect!
~Hells Angels~
Solar10

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »
Whats an LTAR an what do they do?

We cherry pick and vulch 24/7.  It's the in thing  :aok

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2008, 12:04:26 AM »
We cherry pick and vulch 24/7.  It's the in thing  :aok
for some reason i think this could be the truth  :noid :noid
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2008, 12:19:46 PM »
What I would like to know, is how you all seem to pick out Moil and drop an egg on him before any of us?   :D  I know it isn't the bulls eye we painted on his WW.  That is too hard to see in a 400 mph dive.  I am sure that he would like to know too.   :D
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2008, 02:11:55 PM »
Razor moil has had that target for years. Last sunday we kindly reminded him of that LOL sorry for the carpet bombing gents but i know that gets under moils skin fast. was lots of fun running into yall saturday and sunday
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2008, 02:28:50 PM »
I don't think I have seen so many low level lancs in the game thus far. The sky was black with lancs  :cry It was an Osti drivers dream but the field ended up being pock marked with craters so no chance of survival. Was fun I must say. <S>

LTARogue

Offline LTARstud

• Zinc Member
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2008, 02:36:55 PM »
with out a doubt bro we had numbers. twas squad night LOTS of folks log on Saturday and sundays. YOUR SEEP ARE NOT SAFE ON THOSE DAYS ANY MORE. Salute bro was lots of fun.  :salute

What's a  SEEP ?   :lol
Semper  FI

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2008, 07:28:19 PM »

What's a  SEEP ?   :lol
You lose the Kilz<-->English dictionary I bought for you already?   :rolleyes:
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline LTARstud

• Zinc Member
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »
You lose the Kilz<-->English dictionary I bought for you already?   :rolleyes:

Oh yea I just found it. It was underneath my Swahili dictionary. Those two languages are similar.............LOL...... .... <S>  SWtarget
Semper  FI

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2008, 09:56:38 AM »
Thats cuz his Balzz froze in Alaska and thats just how he speaks now  :O Helps him talk to the wolves too.

LTARogue

Offline LTARadio

• Zinc Member
      • Lead To Air Ratio
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
<S> Thanks for the compliments. For those who have crossed my path, it's been a pleasure fighting with and against you. Can't wait to see you in the air, whether gunning you down, dropping an egg on you from my "YELLOW NOSED D-HOG", or kill'in ya in my tank....just know it was one with a keyboard and mouse.  :D

:salute

LTARadio
Swift....Silent....Deadly