Author Topic: to all 190 pilots  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
Re: to all 190 pilots
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »
Here is a short film of my A5 taking on F4Us and spits using the vert. It's just another style of fighting, except it's strictly not using the horizontal. Is it wrong? no it's not just flying my plane to its advantage. Do I care what people think me for using my plane to its advantage? not really since it's a game. As long as I'm having fun, then it's worth my 15$ =)

http://files.filefront.com/film131+14500ahf/;11408683;/fileinfo.html
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »
I've fought ya before, Yenny...  I'll vouch that you get aggressive in the DA.  Yeah, you do use your plane's advantage, but...  More importantly...  You don't use that advantage to the point where it actually becomes a disadvantage.  No complaints here (at you, I'm still ticked at MY aim :D )

That being said, I dunno what your goals are in this game.  If it's to just have fun, well, like you said, mission accomplished :)

But if it is to gain some notoriety as a great 190 stick...  Well, a 190 who beats me (or even tries to) in the "horizontal" (a misleading, and largely innaccurate term, really) will always impress me more than a guy who avoids it like the plague.

I wonder if Urchin still has his "Luxury of Speed" film...  At the end there's a good example of what a 190 can do to a F4U-4 in a knife fight on the deck...  If the 190 pilot's put in the time to learn how to do it.

:salute and looking forward to more fun DA runs with you.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »
The option the 190 have in a horizontal fight is so limited. I get frustrated after a while, when I tried to tnb 190 at TT. You can only do so much vs. a good pilot in any tnb plane before you become a sitting duck. I mean I do win going vs novice spit pilots. If I go up vs a good pilot, there's not much I can pick up from suiciding my 190. Any method or manuever I pull will be outmatch otd by a turner if he knows what he's doing. Hence the frustration =). I am willing to take note on that subject if any good 190 stick willing to show. But I don't see any willingly. <-- still waiting for skyrock to show me how to outturn or outmanuever an La-7 in a 190.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 03:06:29 PM »
Dont even try Vudak, this cat is yellow.  From my MA experiences with him, he is either gangtarding right off the runway, cherrying above a furball, or running......period! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 03:07:40 PM »
Dont even try Vudak, this cat is yellow.  From my MA experiences with him, he is either gangtarding right off the runway, cherrying above a furball, or running......period! :aok

:lol you amuse me
Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »
The option the 190 have in a horizontal fight is so limited. I get frustrated after a while, when I tried to tnb 190 at TT. You can only do so much vs. a good pilot in any tnb plane before you become a sitting duck. I mean I do win going vs novice spit pilots. If I go up vs a good pilot, there's not much I can pick up from suiciding my 190. Any method or manuever I pull will be outmatch otd by a turner if he knows what he's doing. Hence the frustration =). I am willing to take note on that subject if any good 190 stick willing to show. But I don't see any willingly. <-- still waiting for skyrock to show me how to outturn or outmanuever an La-7 in a 190.
Waiting?   :rofl   I think you're are too timid in the head to ever learn what many already know about the 190.  Or your very arrogant about "knowing" what a 190 can and can't do.  

If you don't hang em out every now and then, how do you know you have them, unless ur just playing with them at home? :aok  

PS  there should be no difference in the "way" you "fight", in the DA or the MA......that is if you're "fighting" in both.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 03:16:51 PM »
Waiting?   :rofl   I think you're are too timid in the head to ever learn what many already know about the 190.  Or your very arrogant about "knowing" what a 190 can and can't do.  

If you don't hang em out every now and then, how do you know you have them, unless ur just playing with them at home? :aok  

PS  there should be no difference in the "way" you "fight", in the DA or the MA......that is if you're "fighting" in both.

Mark

Nah I test my 190 to see what I can do with it. I'm at a brick wall now on learning it, unless people willing to show me something that I am lacking knowledge of. Such as outturn an la7 in a 190.

Yes there is difference in the way I am fightin in MA or DA. If I'm supressing an air field for my squad to take, I'm not going to burn my E to get into a low alt tnb, since my task to my squad would be air superiority over the area =).

In DA I don't have the responsiblity to my squaddies so I can freely engage and do whatever I want. I guess this is where we are different. I enjoy flying only for one country, and work together with my squad. I do spend  a lot of time furballing but if my squad got a mission going, I'd drop furballing in a heartbeat to join the mission. That's just how I enjoy my game play though.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »
190s going vert almost always die that I see.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2008, 03:28:52 PM »
I miss my 190...for now.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »
^_^ I love my 190s for the reason that it have been my fav bird since AW days. It has so many limitation, but I still prefer it over other planes. It's just hard to give up something that I've been in love with since I was 10 years old!

190 is sure a frustrating bird to fly at times though. I can't count how time I'm fightin in a 190 knowing I'd have the other guy dead within a few manuever if I was in an F4U or a 38.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline zoozoo

• Silver Member
      • http://myspace.com/zachisbackforasnack
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

Zoozoo
Jokers Jokers
zoozoo fighter ace issue one:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,240022.0.html

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 03:44:03 PM »
I wonder this manuever is possible in AH2. It looks pretty cool in IL2, but it seems pretty hard to be in control of it in AH2. I know in AW, I was using a control spin in 190 to get out of a hairy situation. I would enter the spin on purpose as my oponent got his piper on me, jinking it out of his fire, and then come on of the spin on his 6.

Offensive snaproll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDGhKZbSEo
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »
I miss my 190...for now.

It will be here. :aok Salute bro!
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »
I wonder this manuever is possible in AH2.

Not only it is possible, in fact, snap roll is used a lot in AH.

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 03:54:10 PM »
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96