Author Topic: Aces High own acrobatic team!  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Aces High own acrobatic team!
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 03:55:19 PM »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 04:00:43 PM »
Although he shouldn't have said it in such a harsh way, i can understand Moray's scepticism.  I am not calling anyone here a liar, but the unfortunate truth is there have been many people on these boards using the anonymity of the internet to claim they are something they are not.  Even faking their own death for attention is not below some people who have been on these boards.  It makes it hard to believe any claims on face value if you do not know the people involved.

Good luck with your aerobatic team Brad <S>
Hey, I resent that! As soon as this scorpion bite heals, I'm jumping in my F-16 and coming to kick your butt  :D

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 04:04:39 PM »
I'm surprised that you will have time to kick my arse, between being in the CIA and making a computer game!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »
I'm surprised that you will have time to kick my arse, between being in the CIA and making a computer game!
Game will be finished in 2 weeks  :D

Offline Capt.Joe

• Copper Member
      • Birds of Prey
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2008, 08:07:12 PM »
depending on your meeting days, i'd like to join ya.........

x2
~*~Birds of Prey "MERLINS"~*~
________
[_|_,o[__]o,
[--|_|- OlllllO-

( )_) ( )_)-)_)
J

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 01:22:43 AM »
Till then Bear, I'll be in my secret underground layer. Inside a volcano, under the sea!
  Plotting of ways to steal your game! 1 million dollars muhaaa muhaaa muhaaaa :noid :rofl
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 11:01:33 AM »
Bear I thought all you had over there was EA6B Prowlers and P3 Orions....:)

And who the hell posted that their boyfriend got killed in Iraq and faked it? Jeez.

LTARogue

Offline cat691

• Zinc Member
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »
Moray a dickhead.. good luck Brad :salute

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »
Hey Brad, don't worry too much about Moray, between diving and flying he's probably got a pretty good nitrogen bubble percolating through his cranium, so he's bound to spout off occasionally.

It's good to see another Rotorhead around here, we are few and far between. Wish I could get the spitty to hover better, but my confined area work is pretty good!

As far as making films of aerobatic flights, you don't need HTC's permission. There are movies abound from many people here, and of all different scenarios.

cheers, and good luck.

RTR
The Damned

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »
No guys like i said, Im personally done about moray37. Its no longer a subject and im personally not worried about. I shouldnt have even posted that about him. And anyone who thinks, im "lieing" about being a helicopter pilot is BS! Thats all i got to say. anymore discussion about this is done! Only post on this topic if you have a comment or are interested in the aces high RV-8 club. <S> All and i special <S> To muray37. I was in the wrong, but muray if you read this you got to realize where im coming from because it is an insault to say that someone isnt something when they really are. Personally that offends me, but im done! <S> All
"The English had hit upon a splendid joke. They intended to catch me or to bring me down."-Manfred Von Richthofen

Check out: Hovercontrol.com

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2008, 03:33:15 PM »
No guys like i said, Im personally done about moray37. Its no longer a subject and im personally not worried about. I shouldnt have even posted that about him. And anyone who thinks, im "lieing" about being a helicopter pilot is BS! Thats all i got to say. anymore discussion about this is done! Only post on this topic if you have a comment or are interested in the aces high RV-8 club. <S> All and i special <S> To muray37. I was in the wrong, but muray if you read this you got to realize where im coming from because it is an insault to say that someone isnt something when they really are. Personally that offends me, but im done! <S> All

One of my squadmates BC21 is a UH-60 Crewman in the Oregon National Guard. What's the exact unit you're in you two should get together?

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2008, 12:14:06 PM »
OK, since you guys are telling the truth, I am really a government operative working out of Bogota for a secret branch, to acquire cocaine for president Bush's close door parties.  I have been telling everyone I was a teacher for a long time, but now that I see Brad13 is being honest, I thought I should to.  My code name is largePcker, and I am known in Columbian circles as Candy Mountain Unihorn! :aok

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »
See Rule #10
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 11:39:03 AM by Skuzzy »
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2009, 08:12:24 PM »
  :rofl

Offline Sundowner

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »
11 month old thread...

IBTL!

Regards,
Sun
Freedom implies risk. Less freedom implies more risk.