Author Topic: You want change...?  (Read 2841 times)

Offline sprattjack

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
Re: You want change...?
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2008, 04:29:14 AM »
Yeah right....and Madonna is a virgin and Britney Spears will get the Mother Of The Year award.
Your sig is weak.

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2008, 04:36:28 AM »
Your sig is weak.
Your schwantz is weak
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline hyster

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 04:54:51 AM »
id vote for Mr Bean for world president.
would do a better job than any currant politician.

just look at his resume

campain picture's

foreign policy

sportsman

movie star

what more could you ask for!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sprattjack

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2008, 05:09:10 AM »
Your schwantz is weak
dude, I'll so whoop it out.

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2008, 05:58:42 AM »
:rofl
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2008, 07:11:25 AM »
I don't need to tell you that John McCain will just bring us another four years of the same. You can't change America when you supported George Bush's policies 95% of the time.
Maybe you should worry about changing Britain... When you get old enough to vote.  :rolleyes:

One more thing... Just because a candidate promises change, that doesn't mean that change is going to be for the better. Amazing how many sheep will run into a pen when somebody uses one word.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 07:46:29 AM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2008, 07:50:33 AM »
Shouldn't I wait for Yossarian or hairpasta to tell me first?

What do they know?   :D
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2008, 07:52:44 AM »
 :lol @ Mr. Bean
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Wayout

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2008, 08:05:58 AM »
One more thing... Just because a candidate promises change, that doesn't mean that change is going to be for the better.
Spot on.  Look a Michigan.  Governor Granholm promised change.  She said give me 5 years and you won't reconize your state.  She was right.  Business have left by the dozens (her tax policys at work) and we have the highest unemployment rates in the country with no end in site.
  For most people the sky is the limit.  For a pilot the sky is home.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2008, 08:09:22 AM »
the only "change" a pres can have is in the appointment of federal judges and in the vetoing of bills.

osama bin biden will appoint commie judges who hate the constitution and will sign every nanny bill that comes across their desk.

the main reason to not vote for the osama bin biden group tho is....  your-0-peeeans love em.

lazs

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »
First things first!

The first change that needs to happen is for the whole black/white bullpoop epidemic to maskin DISAPPEAR  -  And then we can get to the real business of "change".  Good luck to you Yossarian and St-Obama getting that done.. You never will cause you're both incapable of so much impartial integrity.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2008, 09:22:58 AM »
the only "change" a pres can have is in the appointment of federal judges and in the vetoing of bills.

osama bin biden will appoint commie judges who hate the constitution and will sign every nanny bill that comes across their desk.

the main reason to not vote for the osama bin biden group tho is....  your-0-peeeans love em.

lazs

Another commie plot uncovered...?

[snip]

One more thing... Just because a candidate promises change, that doesn't mean that change is going to be for the better. Amazing how many sheep will run into a pen when somebody uses one word.

Well after Bush, it would be hard for the changes by either candidate to be for the worse (realistically speaking), but I think that Obama's promised changes are far better than those of McCain (who has apparently voted with Bush 95% of the time).

@moot: IMO it has disappeared (if we're talking about the same thing - the racism issue).  When he applied to Harvard, Obama did not put on his CV that he's black.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »

@moot: IMO it has disappeared (if we're talking about the same thing - the racism issue).  When he applied to Harvard, Obama did not put on his CV that he's black.

LOL... silly eurotwit; with a name like Barack Hussein Obama do you think they needed a picture or a form checked to figure out he wasn't white?

..oh wait; it was Harvard.

Never mind.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »
He ain't voting AT ALL. Look at his location, then ask him his age and voting status.
:aok

:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2008, 09:43:40 AM »
... but I think that Obama's promised changes are far better than those of McCain (who has apparently voted with Bush 95% of the time).

Can you detail (from your point of view) how Obama's "promised" changes are FAR better than those of McCain's?

No hurry, I can wait for your dual-nationalized mommy and daddy to spoon feed you the talking points.