Author Topic: Memorable PMs  (Read 4059 times)

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
Re: Memorable PMs
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2008, 11:38:24 PM »
A while back, some guy PMed me trying to pick me up. I referred him to the priesthood.   :rofl

Thats what you get for being such a sexy sexy guy.....wait thats not gay is it?

Now I'm scared. :O

You guys aren't headed off to join the priesthood are you? :confused:

I am not sure which direction you guys have our squad headed, but if this is an indication I am not interested in following along. :uhoh

:rofl
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 12:27:51 AM »
PM's are for amateurs.  You haven't really arrived until someone tunes vox to you and rants for a full minute without taking a single breath.
Text rants are funny.  To actually hear someone ranting at you over a computer game is just scary. :uhoh
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 03:22:35 AM »
Text rants are funny.  To actually hear someone ranting at you over a computer game is just scary. :uhoh

PM's are for amateurs.  You haven't really arrived until someone tunes vox to you and rants for a full minute without taking a single breath
Triple5 did it to me, and he was on the same country. I coulda sued him for hearing loss.
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline trigger2

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 03:49:23 AM »

Yes, it is, about 3 weeks ago (can't recall who it was unfortunatly) in the DA got tired of me shootin 'em down (for the 4th time...) and so he swapped country's, hunted me down, and started yelling at me over range (although... he did sound kinda like paul harvey  :aok) cause I was flying a p38...which apparently has made it to the "noob plane list"...and man... squad vox was a great one!  :lol
"Trig!! What'd you do to 'em THIS time" - Spacy  :D
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only
need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the
WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
*TAs Aerofighters Inc.*

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 03:58:10 AM »

Hmmmm,......only messages I can remember at all are; 'oink' 'OINK' 'oink' 'OINK'

RRWyld45  1138th "Rough Riders" Bomber Wing

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2008, 04:04:02 AM »
my favorite was one time early morning, I was manning the 5' guns really close to an enemy field. Some #s guy kept trying to roll B24s to sink the cv and I kept blasting him. Finally about the 4th time shooting him down, he PMs me telling me to "get a life". Seems he was smart enough to PM, but didn't realize there was a shore battery that of taken it out.
Ive had the Dr.Death PMs which really made my night one time. got him the first time and get a PM."dweeb, you had more alt".  shot him down a second time and it was "dweeb, you had a better plane".  After the 3rd time, I saw on 200 that Adonai was yelling at him to leave him alone. My guess was that he was PMing him to join up and go after me.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Corrs

• Silver Member
      • TAC Drivers
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2008, 08:29:38 AM »
Ya Karaya...I remember that one...it was priceless  :rofl
Corrs
The Flying Circus
Head of The Flying Circus Numbnutz Clown Union since 2000
FSO 334th FS Corrs's Nose Art
WARNING: Keep smiley's out of reach of Corrs

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2008, 08:53:18 AM »

First time it happened to me I was quite dumbfounded.

Firstly, it was a squeaker.  So it hurt my ears.

Secondly, it was completely unintelligible.  My ears (already reeling in pain, mind you) could not decipher one word from the next.  I recall key phrases like "IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO MAN JUST BNZ HUH MAN IS THAT ALL YOU CAN (naughty word) DO (naughty word) (VERY naughty word) IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO IS JUST BNZ WHAT THE (another naughty word) YOU (naughty word) (naughty word) (naughty word) (naughty word) (naughty word) YOU (naughty word) IM GOING TO KILL YOU (naughty word)!!!!!!!!!"

This went on for a good, full minute.  I didnt even respond.  Eventually, I started laughing and berating him on 200 but man, it was an experience.

Funny thing is that I remember the fight and I he was just pissed cause I ran his butt down when he tried to beat feet.  Eventually, I killed him with my flaps out.  BnZ indeed.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2008, 09:15:50 AM »
Triple5 did it to me, and he was on the same country. I coulda sued him for hearing loss.

triple5 = guns06, hes known for his tantrums when he doesnt get his way. normally it means he lost his pacifier in one of the FH's so just go find it, give it back to him and put him down for his nappy nap...that usually fixes everything for atleast 15 mins. then rince and repeat :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2008, 09:16:58 AM »
is tripl5 really guns06??

:lol
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »
First time someone tuned me to private vox to chew me out I got ticked off.  I didn't know that you could type a name in the vox square to talk privately.  He was mad that his uber spixtween was getting schooled by a Ki84.   :aok
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2008, 10:03:41 AM »
I once had my shade account just completely come off the handle at me for repeatidly shooting him down..... Has this ever happened to you?   :rofl :rofl :rofl

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2008, 10:13:07 AM »
One time after shooting down a chap i recieved a lot of grief over ch1 so I told him to stop humping my ankle.  He immediately claimed that he knew i was shane all along and for the next 3 days I recieved abusive PM's about shane directed at me. :D  This stopped when shane was logged on at the same time as me.  I'm guessing shane must have shot this guy down pretty frequently.   I wish i could remember the guy's name, it was pretty funny at the time.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »
When Betty was drunk as hell one night she privet voxed me and sang the " Rubber ducky song".

:rofl :lol
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2008, 11:17:45 AM »

Hmmmm,......only messages I can remember at all are; 'oink' 'OINK' 'oink' 'OINK'

(Image removed from quote.)

A big OINK to that Sir!

<Salute>
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!