Author Topic: We need status of depots!!  (Read 111 times)

Offline tofri at work

• Zinc Member
We need status of depots!!
« on: October 25, 2001, 06:06:00 AM »
With the new patch4 it is necessary to destroy every building in a depot before you can capture it.
I do not know, how many buildings there are, but it's a lot of work.
The problem is, that it is very difficult to tell if a depot is completely destroyed.
There are some small houses you hardly see on a fly by and it is even harder to determine, if they are destroyed or not.

It is no great deal to destroy a city completely, there are few houses and barracks. But a depot is a helluva field.

A index on the stratpage of the clipboard would be really helpful. Or reduce the recommended rate of destruction for depots to 90%.

Another point: the towerbuilding is destroyable in a city, but not on a field or depot. This is irritating and a little bit too complx for me    ;)

But I love the new patch. It is much more stable for me    :)

The best thing is, that we now have a real purpose for my beloved JU88.
It is the perfect depot killer with its 4x500kg and 20x50kg loadout.

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
We need status of depots!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2001, 04:00:00 PM »
Originally posted by tofri at work:
With the new patch4 it is necessary to destroy every building in a depot before you can capture it.

Agreed totally.....whilst I like the idea of having to kill a substantial number (80% plus) of buildings prior to capturing a depot, it does seem there are an awful lot of them even for  3 x b17's to pick out every last building.

Plus when you get the report town destroyed it should mean town destroyed not object or building destroyed.

Tilt
Ludere Vincere