Author Topic: iraq, anbar province  (Read 704 times)

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
Re: iraq, anbar province
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 08:38:26 PM »
hmm u brought lying in here?  wow, my ankle must really be attractive to you. :rolleyes:

Last time we fought you ho'd me.

Blatantly I might add.

Wasn't a snapshot, wasn't an off angle deflection, was a 100% pure weenie ho.

Lying?  Who's lying?  (except maybe you if you deny that it happened)

Everything I've ever seen you cry about on 200 you do as well.  Hence the hypocrite label.

Might I add (yeah, I know I'm wasting my time here, the whole pears and swines thing comes to mind) the whole "ankle" thing got old a couple years ago, along with the "own" bit.

Either come up with some new material (that hasn't already been used to death by others for years preferably), or continue to be the pathetic joke your "persona" has become.  (I could not care either way.  I find it all sadly hilarious)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2008, 02:35:08 AM »
Last time we fought you ho'd me.

Blatantly I might add.

Wasn't a snapshot, wasn't an off angle deflection, was a 100% pure weenie ho.

Lying?  Who's lying?  (except maybe you if you deny that it happened)

Everything I've ever seen you cry about on 200 you do as well.  Hence the hypocrite label.

Might I add (yeah, I know I'm wasting my time here, the whole pears and swines thing comes to mind) the whole "ankle" thing got old a couple years ago, along with the "own" bit.

Either come up with some new material (that hasn't already been used to death by others for years preferably), or continue to be the pathetic joke your "persona" has become.  (I could not care either way.  I find it all sadly hilarious)
you wanna go there?

I say you are so up ur own arse, that u will take me up on this challenge?

DA 

the set

best 3 out of 5, through the set

I garuntee u get spanked like you never knew this game.

<S>

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2008, 03:10:01 AM »
you wanna go there?

I say you are so up ur own arse, that u will take me up on this challenge?

DA 

the set

best 3 out of 5, through the set

I garuntee u get spanked like you never knew this game.

<S>

Mark

Uhh...  I WENT there.  What is so difficult for you to understand about what I posted.  The truth hurt or something?

And as far as "I garuntee u get spanked like you never knew this game." (you are a TEACHER?) we BOTH know that would not be the case.  Yer a good stick.  Ya' MIGHT be better than me.  But I'm doubtin' by much (if at all), and I could really care less to find out.

MAYBE once your "persona" grows up and you start showing some class (and your age *cough*) I'd be happy to DA ya' like I have many times in the past.  (won some, lost some IIRC) Until then you are on the "not worth my time to duel" list as you are indeed not worthy of my time.  (and yes, I know the "two sides of SkyRock many have posted about.  we've even been on 'good' terms in the past)  As I allready stated, "I find it all sadly hilarious".  Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike S/R as much as I feel sorry for the guy, but I digress.

Heck, by my even posting this you "won" somewhat.  Yer petty unimaginative ego got fed, and I kick myself for even posting or wasting any amount of my time on you. 

So my apologies to all for the HiJack, and I will consider this matter "closed".
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2008, 03:26:32 AM »
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Mark Twain
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2008, 06:09:49 AM »
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Mark Twain

That's kinda funny......
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.