Author Topic: Agent360 accused of spying  (Read 4116 times)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
Re: Agent360 accused of spying
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2008, 06:09:06 PM »
Guys he's name is Agent, not Secret Agent!  :aok
  He was Harry Houdini in his former life ! :uhoh
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »
He is also a spy.  Don't talk to him
LOL!   Hey kazaa :)
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2008, 09:28:08 PM »
I've been waiting for BBaw to come into the thread and clear things up how he was only kidding. Everyone knows muppets could care less about the "war winning" aspect of the game and that we just want to shoot down bad guys. Agent epitomizes this. He wanders around in a low k4 til someone will fight him, sticks around til he kills a few and gets blasted himself, rinse and repeat. I doubt he ever gives thought to toolshedders and mission guys... maybe once in a while.

BBaw surprised me with this.... IMHO this is out of character for him.

I kind of figured Agent and Steve with maybe some others was looking at it this way, and maybe BBaw does not want to feed a fire? or continue the thread for same reason as he was just ribbing Agent.....or heck who knows...it is though as you put it Steve out of character from what most of us have experienced with BBaw.....

I have not been very active as I was a while back, is why I posted earlier..........

maybe he handled it in the Arena or through PM  or email......

btw......SkyRock and Dedalos only got as good as they are now, for the simple reason that they both spied on me.......... :O
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2008, 10:09:20 PM »

btw......SkyRock and Dedalos only got as good as they are now, for the simple reason that they both spied on me.......... :O

TC is also a spy.  Think about it.  What do the letters TC stand for?   Ehhhh? Yep. Thats right
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2008, 02:46:09 PM »
LoL@ Country Loyalty....

Its A GAME  :lol :lol

I'll never understand that.

God forbid player on Country X flies with Country Y and then to Z...  :lol

He'll be a traitor to all his country loyal cartoon pile-its  :lol

Platano, I DO feel loyalty to the friends I "fly" with on a daily basis... Yes it is a game... Does that make it a subject to ridicule? I think not!

Agent360 is justified in his defense of his honor. It's those that will switch sides to "blow" missions, find CVs, or occupy shore a battery that is coming in range of "their" CV that should be exposed for what they are.

I have no hesitation in filming, when I suspect "foul play", and will gladly expose those players that are taking advantage of the game by switching sides to gain a temporary tactical advantage.
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2008, 11:46:09 PM »
agent is a good guy sheesh
See Rule #6

Offline SouthLanda

• Zinc Member
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2008, 08:05:30 AM »

In my experience Agent360 is an honourable and excellent player.

As to evidence of this, he is one of the few that has EVER shown any quarter in the air. I present to you some live footage of his K4.
I know when I am fighting him, by his flying style and paint job. (no enemy icons when I fly)

This footage is what happened when he found me trying to glide back to base.

High Definition Video! 11 MB (divx v6 .avi format)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jsnuyjmxvpx

Footage
This film was shot in the Late War arena.

Software
Capture with FRAPS. Processing via VirtualDub and Sony Vegas 8 with pro camera plugin.

Video Codec
Download the divx codec here:
http://www.divx.com/
Game ID: SthLanda

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2008, 09:14:27 AM »
I have no hesitation in filming, when I suspect "foul play", and will gladly expose those players that are taking advantage of the game by switching sides to gain a temporary tactical advantage.

I just have to ask... Why film, what do you expect to gain from filming a suspected spy? What are you going to do, have a cartoon firing squad?

Seriously isn't a tempoary tactical advantage just that,,, temporary? The practice of and hand wringing over spying is one of the biggest Geek Confirmations in AH

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline BBaw48

• Zinc Member
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2008, 05:54:44 AM »
hhhmmm, someone told me that there was a thread in the BB about me. Here's what I remember: I was flying and fiting. I saw in white ink some PMs from someone. I was too busy to respond. After awhile I noticed they were from Agent360. From what I recall at the time he asked me "who is at base ###?" (I forget the actual number). I said something like: " I can't tell you that"  .  He pleaded a bit, and I said it would be spying. Then he got all indignant and started saying things like "he's not a spy". I said "I still can't tell you that". When he got too much too bear I squelched him, got another beer, and went on flying. The End.
You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, and you can pick your banjo. But you can't pick your friend's banjo with your nose.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2008, 05:58:37 AM »
TC is also a spy.  Think about it.  What do the letters TheCheater stand for?   Ehhhh? Yep. Thats right
:lol only a guess....
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2008, 08:09:51 AM »
:lol only a guess....

Baahahahah, I could not come up with anything on that one but I had to try  :rofl  good job  :aok
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline toonces3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2008, 10:53:38 AM »
Fortunately Dedalos quoted the whole thing.  You can read it there.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 11:32:06 AM by toonces3 »
"And I got my  :rocklying problem fix but my voice is going to inplode your head" -Kennyhayes

"My thread is forum gold, it should be melted down, turned into minature f/a-18 fighter jets and handed out to everyone who participated." -Thrila

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2008, 11:21:21 AM »
Baahahahah, I could not come up with anything on that one but I had to try  :rofl  good job  :aok

Thank goodness your flying is better than your jokes. :O
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2008, 11:24:56 AM »
I must say;

I said hello to agent360 last night in a furball at a knight base off our CV (is our cv down yet?).

He replied so nicely to me "Hey Raider, how you doing bud," that he must be a spy!  :P

* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2008, 11:25:42 AM »
REEEEEEEEEEEERRRRUUUUUUUUUUNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :cry
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.