Author Topic: Palin warned...  (Read 1789 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Palin warned...
« on: September 10, 2008, 10:57:43 PM »
by judge to use better judgement.

"It appears for the world that Ms. McCann and her family have decided to take after the guy's livelihood, that whatever who did what to whom has overridden good judgment," Superior Court Judge John Suddock

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
Re: Palin warned...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 11:49:31 PM »
A slippery slope, skyrock.  Most here won't see anything wrong with it, they're so blinded by her legs.

Palin is a smokescreen behind which McCain is simply avoiding the issues at hand for the next 52 days.  Pretty much everything thats come out of the McCain camp the past 72 hours has been all lies, and easily disproved ones at that.   They're not even trying, just doing the Rove plan of "throw it all against the wall and see what sticks".
A sad shame, not one serious discourse into any sort of position by the GOP candidate. 
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 12:14:44 AM »
kinda like when Oboma made fun of McCain over how many houses he owned, what was the count  one for every kid he has?
 just saying it goes both ways!
Oboma didn't mean to insult Palin with the lipstick comment, but the crowd there thought he was,
 and he rolled right on with all that yelling and applause,
 so was he tired and not thinking about what he was saying? i think so !
it's a gaff either way.
 they will both make them from here on out and they will both make fun of the other for doing it, so what?
 neither one is gonna change your mind or mine about who to vote for!
 I have said it before, vote for the one you like the most, or trust the most, or the one that hurts the least!
 the so called undecided either isn't smart enough to know, or doesn't care about the issue's,
all they want to see is which one can best the other on the late night talk show monologs!
 they want to know if Mrs. Palin will cry , or if Oboma will blow a gasket?(I'm betting on the latter! no suprise there)

Flying since tour 71.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 01:37:26 AM »
Most here won't see anything wrong with it, they're so blinded by her legs.
she is teh devul  :O
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 01:47:20 AM »
A slippery slope, skyrock.  Most here won't see anything wrong with it, they're so blinded by her legs.

A sad shame, not one serious discourse into any sort of position by the GOP candidate. 

And your serious discussion begins with a observation of a judge's 2005 warning to a family of private citizens.

Glad to see the high level of rhetoric on your side.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 02:46:28 AM »
she is teh devul  :O
No, she is teh shiny object that distracts you.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 03:15:51 AM »
Come on guys read the script! McCains not supposed to win but just make it look like an effort!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 06:07:31 AM »
At this point, I'll probably pick on Palin just to see the O'club fallout. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 06:19:19 AM »
The frenchmen are with Obama ! happy to hear it ? No I think  :D
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 06:20:50 AM »
At this point, I'll probably pick on Palin just to see the O'club fallout. :aok

actually i thought that was part of the game anyway lol

Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline Phaser11

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 06:37:58 AM »
So what.
 Even if she shot someone (rep VP's sometimes do that :huh)  She is still better that any of the Dems. But then again if the Dems get in office with the uber social plans I might be able to stop working and make more money off wellfair.

Yes I saw the bait on the hook, but this time I did bite it.

Will phaser vote for a Dem?  Ya, when the Lions win the superbowl.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 07:07:54 AM by Phaser11 »
Phaser11,

"Long time we no get drunk together nathen"
"Silence! I kill you"

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 07:12:21 AM »
bush is not even out of office yet and the bushaters have found a new target.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 07:24:02 AM »
yep just check this out!
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/economists_warn_anti_bush
 better get him in there for a while longer!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 08:52:01 AM »
So what.
 Even if she shot someone (rep VP's sometimes do that :huh)  She is still better that any of the Dems. But then again if the Dems get in office with the uber social plans I might be able to stop working and make more money off wellfair.

Yes I saw the bait on the hook, but this time I did bite it.

Will phaser vote for a Dem?  Ya, when the Lions win the superbowl.
Funny how all the conservatives in here always whine about welfare the most, yet never say anything about how it has helped our country.  I can't stand hearing about someone milking the welfare system no more than anyone else who pays taxes and such, but there are worse milkers out there.  Defense contractors have stolen more money than welfare milkers could ever steal.  Besides, most who oppose welfare also are pro-life, so what is it?  You want the children to be born, but you don't want to help take care of them if they are hungry?  Blame their parents, tell them to go to work or they get nothing, then if they dont get a job, watch the children starve to death, seems to go against the Pro-life doctrine. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see a vote for or against welfare, no wriggling, either you are for it or against it as it is.  It would be funny to see repubs vote yes to save their jobs. :rofl

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 08:55:08 AM »
Funny how all the conservatives in here always whine about welfare the most, yet never say anything about how it has helped our country.  I can't stand hearing about someone milking the welfare system no more than anyone else who pays taxes and such, but there are worse milkers out there.  Defense contractors have stolen more money than welfare milkers could ever steal.  Besides, most who oppose welfare also are pro-life, so what is it?  You want the children to be born, but you don't want to help take care of them if they are hungry?  Blame their parents, tell them to go to work or they get nothing, then if they dont get a job, watch the children starve to death, seems to go against the Pro-life doctrine. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see a vote for or against welfare, no wriggling, either you are for it or against it as it is.  It would be funny to see repubs vote yes to save their jobs. :rofl

The straws are fewer yet you're still grasping.  :rolleyes:

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV