Author Topic: College grad, 22, to auction off virginity....  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: College grad, 22, to auction off virginity....
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 10:24:48 AM »
her parents must right now be finally realizing what an incredibly poor job they've done giving their daughter any morals.

Maybe her parents tried and she rejected said morals? Or your statement could be correct.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 10:32:30 AM »
Maybe her parents tried and she rejected said morals? Or your statement could be correct.

you could be right....
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 10:35:49 AM »
I perfectly understand the girl. It's an easy way to make money.

What I don't understand who would pay such amount of money to do her. With all due respect to the girl, that kind of money can buy a lot of much hotter girls that are not virgins which is FAR better sex. Who wants to have a virgin? She don't know what she is doing, it can get messy, you have to hug her after and then she remembers you till the end of her life. This puts my theoretical bid at no more than 50$.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 11:22:00 AM »
I think we all agree she's overcharging. :)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2008, 12:49:03 PM »
NVM

ROX
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 12:58:56 PM by ROX »

Offline Pannono

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »
Who wants to have a virgin? She don't know what she is doing, it can get messy, you have to hug her after and then she remembers you till the end of her life. This puts my theoretical bid at no more than 50$.
LMFAO
Pannono
Proud Member of Pigs On The Wing
8 Player H2H: 2006-07
MA Tours: 87, 97-113, 143-144, 160-Present
FSO: JG54

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2008, 02:15:04 PM »
Why not just buy a ... cherry  :devil
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »
 I would think US ladies should know by now that BOX is not worth that , on the corners in T. J. Mexico the going rate of services for cash exchange is $ 20.oo plus $ 5.oo for the hotel and there are perfectly fine gorgous girls to be had . In the established houses of ill repute that are also legal in mexico it can go up to $ 60.oo including the room and this is for very high quality stuff who know exactly what to do to make you scream !!!! . heck even with air fare and a passport and crossing the border its still cheaper to do it south and not to mention no laws broken , go south young man . LOL.
                                        Nutte
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 02:48:28 PM »
Some Dynamite....a vest...few words uttered and BOOM....72 virgins....

Or...Million dollars for 1....

Decisions decisons.....

:rofl
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
It's been done before.

http://www.stunning-stuff.com/read-weird-news-stories/63.html?ci=3

"Rosie Reid sold her virginity in an auction on the internet to avoid graduating from university with debts of $36,700. The 'lucky winner' was a BT engineer, she claims.

Rosie Reid, lesbian, sold her virginity on her own web site after her lot was removed from Ebay. She claims around 2,000 bidders have showed interest in her offer.

Reid revealed the highest bidder was a divorced 44-year-old BT engineer and father of two. He offered a staggering $20,500 for her 'services'.

Reid admitted the experience was "horrible" but blessedly brief. "It was horrible. . . I felt nervous and scared," she said.   :rofl :rofl :rofl

Reid, a student at Bristol University, said she prefered prostituting to running op large student debts and hopes her controversial act will spark debate on the ever larger growing crisis over funding students' college fees.

This isn't the first time a women offers herself over the internet in an auction. A woman offered herself on a variety of auction sites in 2001, going even further than Reid by offering to marry the highest bidder. However, the successful bidder in that auction failed to honour his bid."

"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2008, 06:47:05 PM »
As Curnutte's legal council, I would like to reinterate that my client has had a number of entirely accidental typographical errors in his most recent post on this thread.

There is a misstatement and number of typographical errors that might, to some, including third parties, members of the hitechcreations web forums a complete misunderstanding that he was inferring that illicit acts were of any other nature than of vehicle auto repair.

Mr. Curnutte dreadfully regrets any misunderstanding, and hopes that any and all first, second, or third parties might have been even remotely offended by any inference therin. 

Please find the below the corrected posting to this forum with all apologies to any and all parties, including hitechcreations, Inc.

Again, he apologizes and hopes no one was misled by the typographical errors the original post in question therein.

ROX, Esquire

I would think US ladies should know by now that car repair is not worth that , on the corners in a foreign area the going rate of vehicle repair for cash exchange is extremely reasonable  plus extremely reasonable for the timing and a tune up and there are perfectly fine auto repairs to be had . In the established houses of auto repair also legal in mexico it can go up to extremely reasonable, including the carbereator and this is for very high quality auto repair  who know exactly what to do to make you drive safely !!!! . heck even with parts costs and a and crossing the border its still cheaper to get a tune up and have them run the rack on your vehicle south and not to mention no laws broken , go south young man . LOL  Enjoy your safe auto repair!.
                                        Nutte

Please allow this properly corrected posting to this forums this day 09/16, 2008, 1846 CDST.

This is a public posting and open to all forums members.

ROX,  Esquire

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:32 PM »
Photoshop?

ignorant

actually its a proof this picture was not photoshoped

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:41 PM »
ignorant

actually its a proof this picture was not photoshoped

How is a question ignorant? :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline John Curnutte

• Nickel Member
      • Precisionsquad.org
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2008, 11:09:45 PM »
 As ROX is my legal advisor and following advice from him I will issue the following statement

I have no clear recollection of that event 156 times

Nutte

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:18:43 PM by John Curnutte »
Don't be afraid to put it out there , if it gets cut off it'll grow back
On your mark , Get set , go away !

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2008, 04:39:13 AM »
What I don't understand who would pay such amount of money to do her. With all due respect to the girl, that kind of money can buy a lot of much hotter girls that are not virgins which is FAR better sex. Who wants to have a virgin? She don't know what she is doing, it can get messy, you have to hug her after and then she remembers you till the end of her life. This puts my theoretical bid at no more than 50$.

Completely agree.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain