Author Topic: I think I can fight a little  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
Re: I think I can fight a little
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 05:52:33 AM »
Well I am sticking up for Steve. No matter what you guys say. He is a squaddie of course but I follow him around all the time and see him enter the furball at 8k in a p51. So unless you fly lower than that when you fight then shut it cause I KNOW all of you whiners fly in at 10 or 15k and BZ...run...pick all day long and in dweeb rides like spit16's , typh and L gays. And then you have the nerve to whine about a p51 on the deck running. OMG!!! You all run like little girls and then turn around and squeak about it. It's pathetic.

I have heard in the last few days many mean things about Steve on range channel from all three countries. Why can't any of you just Salute when you get out flown instead of whining like girls.

And Murdr.....what the heck....You have a trainer tag and you post like that. I am dissapointed that you would say that. Poor show.

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 05:57:39 AM »
And Murdr.....what the heck....You have a trainer tag and you post like that. I am dissapointed that you would say that. Poor show.
I wait with baited breath for you to point out my inapproriate comment?

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 06:12:39 AM »
I wait with baited breath for you to point out my inapproriate comment?

Well I would expect a condiscending and negative post from the likes of other players but not you. I wouldnt call it inappropiate but more of a negative post. I just wouldnt have expected that from you.

I guess I look up to the trainers and so do others and to have one post like that about a style of flying is surprising. That is the thing. So if Stever "runs" for 15 miles then engages or whatever then so what.

Am I wrong in assuming you teach people how to get away or use wingman tactics. But if Steve does it then he is a lowly running dweeb?

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 06:26:34 AM »
Ask your squadie that I spoke on the phone with in the last 24 hours.  I was talking highly of Steve actually.  However seeing those two films gave me a figurative sharp pain in my back.

You tell me.  You followed a tempest around a little earlier while he was killing other bishops.  The temepest did eventually reverse and engage you when there were no other fighters around.  Was he a running dweeb ;) ?

Offline Whitey33

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 07:17:43 AM »
Whitey!  These films are from that night... you are a star in them I'm sure.   :salute

Yea, actually i was in first film. That was situation i talked about but i had totally forgotten u wiped out three enemys from my six when i struggled with my 109:aok

Thatīs what i do best, being a rabbit so others can take kills behind my a** :lol
www.ilmavoimat.fi/index_en.php  Finnish Air Force

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 09:00:47 AM »
I hope you took a long shower to clean yourself off after flying a spit.
Yup, anything else and I might be tempted to view the films. :P
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 09:11:57 AM »
This entire thread is nauseating who cares what or howsome one fights. Pm each other & leave it off the BBS.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 11:53:23 AM »
Do not do the casual/friendly "Im here, where are you at?  Is that you? Let's move away from the horde." thing with me and then turn around and clip and post films to fit your adgenta.  I consider that exactly the same as "lets DA for fun" and then posting it on the boards.After watching you whine 5 minutes about a HO a little bit ago, when I had reversed, was nose on, and inside your turn circle looking at your canopy, why am I not surprised?
Murdr, you are missing the point. It's not about killing you. In fact, you killed me a couple of times that night if I remember.  Would you like me to post those films as well? Some people have been running their mouths, I had some fun fights and posted film... that's it. You happen to be in the film.  Again, I'm not claiming to be a better pile-it than you simply because I shot you down a time or two. I'm 100% confident you have shot me down plenty of times over the years we've known each other.

If I had told you I was going to post some films would you have declined to fight me? Is that what you are saying?
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 12:01:52 PM »
This entire thread is nauseating who cares what or howsome one fights. Pm each other & leave it off the BBS.

Public purse fight are more fun to watch.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 12:39:20 PM »
I've posted many furballing films, I've posted many one on one clips.  However, if I go so far as arranging fights with someone privately, and for some reason wanted to post it, I would mention it to them.  I consider it common courtesy, because it wasn't a random chance encounter, and they may not have been in the same mindset if it were "on the record".  In fact they may have flown completely differently if they knew it would be thrown on the boards, as opposed to two friends bs'ing on private.  Agree or disagree, understandable or bs, that's my take on it.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »
I've posted many furballing films, I've posted many one on one clips.  However, if I go so far as arranging fights with someone privately, and for some reason wanted to post it, I would mention it to them.  I consider it common courtesy, because it wasn't a random chance encounter, and they may not have been in the same mindset if it were "on the record".  In fact they may have flown completely differently if they knew it would be thrown on the boards, as opposed to two friends bs'ing on private.  Agree or disagree, understandable or bs, that's my take on it.

Posting the films was an afterthought. As for mindset.. I don't follow. Would you have fought differently? As a long time friend, I respect your input but I disagree. If you like, I'll take the films down. I think you've misjudged my intentions. It's not a Steve vs Murdr thread.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
i have a film  :cool:
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 01:07:34 PM »
i have a film  :cool:

Post it if you like. You beat me like what... 4 out of 5? 5 out of 5? I learned a couple of things so it it was very worth while... I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  :aok

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »
I don't want to be mean, Steve, but you were fighting a 38 against a Spit8. It might have been somthing special, F4U v. Spit8 or spit v. spit, but I don't see anyting were that was much of a fight.
I had a realy good fight with SunFan the other day, if he remebers. He beat me 2 or 3 to 1, but I felt as if I were fighting myself in many ways. we fought in the same plane, and of course, in the DA. 

I could post those films if you would like SunFan?
<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 01:27:38 PM »
I don't want to be mean, Steve, but you were fighting a 38 against a Spit8. It might have been somthing special, F4U v. Spit8 or spit v. spit, but I don't see anyting were that was much of a fight.
I had a realy good fight with SunFan the other day, if he remebers. He beat me 2 or 3 to 1, but I felt as if I were fighting myself in many ways. we fought in the same plane, and of course, in the DA. 

I could post those films if you would like SunFan?
<S>

Did you watch the films? There were other fights in there.
As for Murdr, he is  a ringer in his 38. If you beat him spit 8 vs his 38 under the same circumstances, I'd sure like to see it.