Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5630 times)

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2008, 11:05:13 PM »
And you know this how? Oh, excuse me, I forgot, you "believe" it to be true, so it is. NOT.
Just throwing this in at any point,...

I think you are confusing SkyRock the ch 200 idiot, with Mark the everyday guy that has at least two brain cells that actually communicate with each other. It's your under estimating of him as Mark that's biting your ars back. The SkyRock tard I own you crap doesn't get the time of day from me.

That said,..he's actually making very valid points to consider.

You will be much better off if you accept views from all angles instead of just the ones you choose. That said, IMO,..quite a few folks in here are walking around with pin-hole vision.

If someone says something you never heard, research it, not just to prove it right or wrong, but to educate yourselves, so this time making a MUCH better decision on who you put in that office. because people can blame Bush himself all they want and I DO, but the reality of that IS the people are responsible by voting with their eyes closed, and for victory over truth and ignoring all the red flags, just like he did.

People who game the game and play elections like some sick game show with party-line as a divider, have done this country and it's people a great injustice.

Instead of treating it like something important to all of us, like an election. There's nothing wrong with educating yourselves so that we don't screw it up again and let complete utter back stabbing lying morons slip through cracks.

You can't educate yourself if you refuse new information,... OR finding out that some things are just false rumors.

I'm and independent, I care not who you vote for, just don't screw us all again with the brainless lazy party-line way. When you ignore all the red flags and vote party line, you just did us all a great injustice...IMO
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2008, 11:08:51 PM »
bin laden was wounded and in the foothills of afghanistan... rummy took away resources from the special forces to invade iraq so he ending up getting away.

then the neoclowns did exactly what bin laden wanted... they bankrupted the empire in a protected war on muslim land.

They swallowed Bin laden's hook, line, sinker,.. and pole,.. and reel,.. and part of an arm. Brilliant people.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #287 on: September 16, 2008, 11:56:40 PM »
they bankrupted the empire in a protected war on muslim land.
you mean "protracted"....what a tool  :rofl
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2008, 12:14:27 AM »
Just throwing this in at any point,...

I think you are confusing SkyRock the ch 200 idiot, with Mark the everyday guy that has at least two brain cells that actually communicate with each other. It's your under estimating of him as Mark that's biting your ars back. The SkyRock tard I own you crap doesn't get the time of day from me.

That said,..he's actually making very valid points to consider.

You will be much better off if you accept views from all angles instead of just the ones you choose. That said, IMO,..quite a few folks in here are walking around with pin-hole vision.

If someone says something you never heard, research it, not just to prove it right or wrong, but to educate yourselves, so this time making a MUCH better decision on who you put in that office. because people can blame Bush himself all they want and I DO, but the reality of that IS the people are responsible by voting with their eyes closed, and for victory over truth and ignoring all the red flags, just like he did.

People who game the game and play elections like some sick game show with party-line as a divider, have done this country and it's people a great injustice.

Instead of treating it like something important to all of us, like an election. There's nothing wrong with educating yourselves so that we don't screw it up again and let complete utter back stabbing lying morons slip through cracks.

You can't educate yourself if you refuse new information,... OR finding out that some things are just false rumors.

I'm and independent, I care not who you vote for, just don't screw us all again with the brainless lazy party-line way. When you ignore all the red flags and vote party line, you just did us all a great injustice...IMO

Just so you know, I've known him for quite a while. I know who you are, too. I couldn't care less what gets the time of day from you.  I don't accept any views from any direction if those views do not have any supporting evidence behind them. Post "views" and no evidence to back them up and it's nothing more than noise. If you don't care enough bout your "views" to support them, why the Hell should anyone else care about your "views"? You want your "opinion" heard, back it up. If it's the  same drivel I've heard before, from any side, show me a reason to give it consideration, or it is just that, unsupported drivel. The fact that you came along and offered your opinion doesn't mean squat either, because you didn't back it up. Your opinion of him doesn't validate him or you, nor does it give either of your views any value or credence. I'm not here to do you justice, in your opinion, and I don't vote any party line.

The only person screwing anyone is the person posting "views" and demanding they be accepted with nothing to support them. And that person is screwing every person whose time they waste by being too lazy to back up anything they say.

Come back when you have something intelligent to say, as opposed to "Gov. whacko" and the rest of that drivel. And do it after you've decided you feel strongly enough about it to post some facts and sources to back it up. Your "feelings" mean exactly squat. I don't make any judgments or decisions based on "feelings". And if you post for "entertainment", post something entertaining, such as a joke or an amusing or interesting story, instead of slobbering some crap you heard from some "media outlet" that you "feel" is correct.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2008, 01:33:08 AM »
Just so you know, I've known him for quite a while. I know who you are, too. I couldn't care less what gets the time of day from you.  I don't accept any views from any direction if those views do not have any supporting evidence behind them. Post "views" and no evidence to back them up and it's nothing more than noise. If you don't care enough bout your "views" to support them, why the Hell should anyone else care about your "views"? You want your "opinion" heard, back it up. If it's the  same drivel I've heard before, from any side, show me a reason to give it consideration, or it is just that, unsupported drivel. The fact that you came along and offered your opinion doesn't mean squat either, because you didn't back it up. Your opinion of him doesn't validate him or you, nor does it give either of your views any value or credence. I'm not here to do you justice, in your opinion, and I don't vote any party line.

The only person screwing anyone is the person posting "views" and demanding they be accepted with nothing to support them. And that person is screwing every person whose time they waste by being too lazy to back up anything they say.

Come back when you have something intelligent to say, as opposed to "Gov. whacko" and the rest of that drivel. And do it after you've decided you feel strongly enough about it to post some facts and sources to back it up. Your "feelings" mean exactly squat. I don't make any judgments or decisions based on "feelings". And if you post for "entertainment", post something entertaining, such as a joke or an amusing or interesting story, instead of slobbering some crap you heard from some "media outlet" that you "feel" is correct.

LOL Never mind, you're just not smart enough to get it. Continue on aimlessly as usual.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2008, 06:48:37 AM »
LOL Never mind, you're just not smart enough to get it. Continue on aimlessly as usual.

Oh, I get it alright. I get it just fine. Most of us know who it is that doesn't get it.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #291 on: September 17, 2008, 08:03:28 AM »

Said the man as he stared into his bathroom mirror.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #292 on: September 17, 2008, 03:01:10 PM »
virgil...  you would have to have the wisdom of a barbera striesand or a matt damon or of maybe a lindsy lohand to "get it"   

lazs

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #293 on: September 17, 2008, 03:09:22 PM »
virgil...  you would have to have the wisdom of a barbera striesand or a matt damon or of maybe a lindsy lohand to "get it"   

lazs

:lol
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #294 on: September 17, 2008, 06:53:39 PM »
Oh, I get it alright. I get it just fine. Most of us know who it is that doesn't get it.

What eva you say cup cake.

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2008, 06:54:38 PM »
Said the man as he stared into his bathroom mirror.

can you say "trekkie".

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2008, 06:55:48 PM »

lazs

I could think circles around all 3 of you at the same time. The watch it, the first step is a real lulu.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #297 on: September 17, 2008, 07:10:44 PM »
I could think circles around all 3 of you at the same time. The watch it, the first step is a real lulu.

Show us. Maybe you won't have one of your infamous meltdowns in the process.

SaVaGe

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #298 on: September 17, 2008, 09:02:41 PM »
Show us. Maybe you won't have one of your infamous meltdowns in the process.

You haven't matured much have you? You're in a perpetual melt down, typical neo trekkie, BB potato monger. Ya I know the game Virgil, it ain't by first BBQ,... here's your hook back. I don't intimidate, which means you're not going to get far with me. Pump your chest up all you want,...I happen to think you're spewing drivel you know little about. See it's not the subject with you and others, it's the chance to look cool flaming someone.

What ever blows your little skirt up.

<shrug>

Your turn, don't trip.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2008, 09:12:54 PM »
You haven't matured much have you? You're in a perpetual melt down, typical neo trekkie, BB potato monger. Ya I know the game Virgil, it ain't by first BBQ,... here's your hook back. I don't intimidate, which means you're not going to get far with me. Pump your chest up all you want,...I happen to think you're spewing drivel you know little about. See it's not the subject with you and others, it's the chance to look cool flaming someone.

What ever blows your little skirt up.

<shrug>

Your turn, don't trip.

I agree, you don't intimidate but you do seem intimidated.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.