Author Topic: Want to find a good 190 stick (un-uniformed)  (Read 1349 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Want to find a good 190 stick (un-uniformed)
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2008, 05:21:17 PM »
Yeah, this truly is a bast to do.  My favorite is when they don't realize you were there and you watch them make that "surprised" sudden maneuver... :P

yep. i can imagine the cursing going on on their end too :rofl :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2008, 05:31:24 PM »
Yup, this is true, but some do it much more than others.  I personally get bored of picking rather quickly, I'd rather be getting dirty down on the deck! :)

There are people that pick a lot, and there are people that turnfight a lot.  Not saying one is better or worse, it's just a fact! :aok
I would just like to make the point quick that a cherry pick and a pick are two different things.A pick is when your buddy has someone on their six saddled up on em and you come in and pick them off,a cherry pick is when you are on the perch and you dive on someone.
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2008, 05:33:04 PM »
im looking for a new recruit familiar with 190's. someone who can use a 190 for anything. 13MPG squad.
 let me know... <S>

Deth13!!!

Go find Yenny, he'll teach you the art of HO'ing, cherry picking, Ganging, BnZ'ing AND Vulching :)

And I heard, he only charges a minimal fee of 100 vulches to improve his score :rock  :uhoh :devil :O :lol
No one knows what the future may bring.