Author Topic: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..  (Read 4193 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Re: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2008, 11:56:39 PM »
LOL... Elfie...don't dig the hole so deep...Hillary was married to Bill, he was the Governor of AR-Kansas -- they were getting enmas then...Blackwater...hear of it?...Press secretary ...suicide...hear of it? there is more ... ummmm... only 80 characters allowed..never mind...
Hillary has been poked and prodded for longer than Palin has been out of high school...stop yourself while you have a chance
I'm not defending her --I'm saying stop typing ... you are dangerously close to falling over on your right side ...put some pillows on the floor...Palin deserves all the scrutinity she gets...she said ok.I'll run as vp... if she has demons to hide...well then she is a dope for doing it...and McCain is a dope for picking her...don't worry...she will be fine, or not..she seems confident about it..you should too.

BINGO!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2008, 11:56:55 PM »
I don't know that Hillary has had to put up with crap to the same extent that Palin has already......

Hillary was a known politician on the national and even world level. People know her background and she's been through the media circus in the past.. How easy it is, for you to forget all the crap the right wing give her fore staying with Bill when he was caught having a affair. All the crap she was given on her way up.

Palin is exactly what happens you you make someone your VP pick who is relatively unknown and has very little experience. If she had no dirty past, then the media would have been in a frenzy for a week or so then it would have cooled off. However every time you turn around there is more dirt under the rug with this woman. This is the exact reason you don't bring a politically unknown into a major campaign as your running mate.

In short, because McCain didn't properly vest her, the media is doing it for him. That was his choice and had he done his job of fully checking her out rather than jumping into this mess last min, well then things would be a bit different because he likely wouldn't have picked her.
"strafing"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2008, 11:59:06 PM »
LOL... Elfie...don't dig the hole so deep...Hillary was married to Bill, he was the Governor of AR-Kansas -- they were getting enmas then...Blackwater...hear of it?...Press secretary ...suicide...hear of it? there is more ... ummmm... only 80 characters allowed..never mind...
Hillary has been poked and prodded for longer than Palin has been out of high school...stop yourself while you have a chance
I'm not defending her --I'm saying stop typing ... you are dangerously close to falling over on your right side ...put some pillows on the floor...Palin deserves all the scrutinity she gets...she said ok.I'll run as vp... if she has demons to hide...well then she is a dope for doing it...and McCain is a dope for picking her...don't worry...she will be fine, or not..she seems confident about it..you should too.

I sure don't recall the same kind of media blitz on Hillary. It has been a daily thing for Sarah Palin, something new almost every day. Granted, she was a virtual unknown to most Americans before she accepted the VP nomination. That probably has a lot to do with it.

I don't think I need to be confident about it, only she does. :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2008, 11:59:28 PM »
Sarah Palin has been in the national spotlight for approximately 3 weeks now?

That's exactly why she was a bad pick. You just don't pick total unknowns or you fall into the trap that Palin is going through right now.
"strafing"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2008, 12:04:00 AM »
That's exactly why she was a bad pick. You just don't pick total unknowns or you fall into the trap that Palin is going through right now.

Obviously McCain didn't think she was a bad pick, and lots of American's don't think she is either. YOU think she was a bad pick. :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2008, 12:07:02 AM »
she WAS a bad pick.

dems really hated her, tho.

made the repubs really like her.

Now, she's a great pick.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2008, 12:17:49 AM »
I sure don't recall the same kind of media blitz on Hillary. It has been a daily thing for Sarah Palin, something new almost every day. Granted, she was a virtual unknown to most Americans before she accepted the VP nomination. That probably has a lot to do with it.

I don't think I need to be confident about it, only she does. :)

Even Obama has gone though what Palin is now going through. Even you guys on this boards have continuously claimed Obama is a Muslim.. or he has ties to terrorist. When you guys cry about us bring her religion into it.. well you guys did the same thing with Obama. The right wing radio shows and even Fox news has had a field day with Obama over the last 6 to 8 months.

Now here comes Palin as a virtual unknown who gets picked out of the blue to be VP just 3 months before the election. lol WTF do you think the media is going to do? Specially when the bones keep falling out of the closet..
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2008, 12:25:07 AM »
Obviously McCain didn't think she was a bad pick, and lots of American's don't think she is either. YOU think she was a bad pick. :)

The fact that McCain didn't think she was a bad pick is the very scary part. Hell McCain overall didn't bug me that much until he picked this woman. Granted I'm voting for Obama but at of all the Republicans McCain was the guy I hoped would win between the various other Republican candidates. However with this pick of Palin and his recent "changes" that he's made to pretty much say anything to get elected has totally changed my opinion on him.

The McCain from a few years ago might have made a good president and likely wouldn't have bugged me in the slightest if he were to be elected. However the McCain of today is a much different man and has totally ruined any trust I had in him. I'm mean Jesus the guy who claims to be against lobbyists has his entire campaign ran by them.

How can you believe anything he says after that? Have you even looked into that and seen the guys he has running his campaign? It's sicking.
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2008, 12:30:14 AM »
she WAS a bad pick.

dems really hated her, tho.

made the repubs really like her.

Now, she's a great pick.

You should check the feelings of many in the Republican party. Many of them even think she was a bad pick. The sad fact is you actually can't even give one good reason why she's a good pick or more qualified than the other choices McCain had. Your entire argument is she is a good pick because the Democrats don't like her.

That right there just shows you have no clue or don't care what might be good or bad for this country. You only care about what pisses off the other side. That is pretty sad, you should think long and hard on that.
"strafing"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2008, 12:47:34 AM »
well, actually no. I figured she was, as a second choice for the republicans; a better pick than your current top of the ticket.

of course, a hamster would be be a better pick... oh wait. He is a hamster.

Plus she's got nice ta-ta's.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2008, 01:04:44 AM »
You got that right.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2008, 05:50:53 AM »
Can you prove that she used the email for government purposes?
Nothing in any of the content I saw that indicated the accounts were used for official purposes.
I saw quite a lot of personal emails between government officials, but no official content.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2008, 06:42:46 AM »
Nothing in any of the content I saw that indicated the accounts were used for official purposes.

Then why would she use her title? 

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2008, 06:44:14 AM »
Narcissism?
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2008, 07:16:30 AM »
it was whitewater and hillary said she could not remember anything about it and if she did she can't find the papers on the deal. So that was the end of it.