Author Topic: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..  (Read 4169 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 07:57:40 PM »
It's against Federal law for STATE politicians to use yahoo and other email accounts?
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 08:01:11 PM »
It's against Federal law for STATE politicians to use yahoo and other email accounts?
Never said it was (unless you're referring to another post). It's just really, really stupid.

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 08:08:30 PM »
Yea the ones who were going after the scientologist.

neo trekkies will be,.. well neo trekkies. Not one will ever stay on subject, unless it compliments their party-line. Anything else resembles the frantic flight of pigeons.

<shrug> nice try,... *I* think you're right IMO. The fact that they cling to her like a momma's boob.

Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 08:14:26 PM »
That the accounts were hacked is no big deal. The fact she was using a Yahoo account instead of official e-mail to conduct state business IS a big deal.
She was using these accounts to circumvent the law. Official email accounts and messages sent or recieved are subject to the open records act.
The more I hear, the less I like.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »
I really am confused as to what George Fredrick Handel has to do with this issue.

"The name is Messiah; Obamessiah."

<cue 007 theme>
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 08:27:32 PM »

I lol'd

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 08:29:17 PM »
Never said it was (unless you're referring to another post). It's just really, really stupid.

Read the first post in the thread ;)
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 08:30:45 PM »
Read the first post in the thread ;)
Oops. I try to get the general idea of crockett's posts and then skip them, reading as little as possible. No offence crockett.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »
I'm not so concerned about her handling the codes as I am your spelling (Handel = Handle)  :rofl :rofl

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 08:33:05 PM »
Oops. I try to get the general idea of crockett's posts and then skip them, reading as little as possible. No offence crockett.

lol...they're all the same ...

Puke Palin.....throw trash Palin....seizure Palin :rofl :cry :rofl
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »

:rofl

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 08:41:55 PM »

Yes, as RPM posted it's part of the open records act or what ever the actual law is called. It requires all govt agencies to use official letter head, e-mail address and so on for any dealings pertaining to a govt job, it carries over to the states as well. This is to insure there is records kept to help stop shady back room dealings, like what Palin is accused of doing.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:47:02 PM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 08:45:12 PM »
"strafing"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »
Im going to stick with the gal as the slander attacks (well anticipated) intensify.  She has more balls then this boards collective testicular weight (2.7 grams at last count).
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns