Author Topic: Palin - “Hold me accountable.”  (Read 1786 times)

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
Re: Palin - “Hold me accountable.”
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2008, 03:49:03 PM »
Things I post in here are to get the debate going. :aok

SkyRock is teh...

NOT!
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2008, 03:50:41 PM »
Palin hates Natives so much that she married one...
1/8th  :rofl  Makes you wonder why she'd want to commercialize their hunting grounds.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »
something you won't ever do ?

What have I posted that is incorrect?
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »
...but I do not intentionally post lies.

Nope, you don't....instead you fling as much toejam as you can. 

You are a moronic troll.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2008, 03:52:44 PM »
That's one way of putting it.  

Another would be that you are trolling half-truths in the attempt to slander a decent woman.
When I'm convinced she's a decent woman, I'll stop.  Right now I think she's a power hungry wretch of a religous whacko nut-job willing to sell anyone out for power. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2008, 03:54:31 PM »
1/8th  :rofl  

What is the official fraction that makes you native? 
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2008, 03:55:01 PM »
When I'm convinced she's a decent woman, I'll stop.  Right now I think she's a power hungry wretch of a religous whacko nut-job willing to sell anyone out for power. :aok

Well, then just remain content with the fact that I will refute all the BS you fling that is not truthful or is deceptive.

:aok
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
Nope, you don't....instead you fling as much poop as you can. 

You are a moronic troll.
:rofl

you are an iceberg!

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »
"Debate or debating is a formal method of interactive and position representational argument. Debate is a broader form of argument than logical argument, which only examine the consistency from axiom, and factual argument, which only examine what is or isn't the case. Though logical consistency (FAIL), factual accuracy (FAIL), as well as some emotional appeal to audience (EPIC FAIL), are important elements of the art of persuasion, in debating, one side often prevails over the other side by presenting superior "context" and/or framework of the issue (SUPERIOR EPIC FAIL)."

"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2008, 03:56:06 PM »

Well, then just remain content with the fact that I will refute all the BS you fling that is not truthful or is deceptive.

:aok
Have at it, I enjoy it, or I wouldn't be posting in here.  :aok

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2008, 04:02:39 PM »
:rofl

you are an iceberg!(Image removed from quote.)

Freudian slip? 

(chewing ice more common in the south  :aok)

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2008, 04:03:26 PM »
Some of yall do not get it.  SR likes to play to an audience and place bait out there to see if he gets any nibbles, while at the same time he is laughing his hinny off while his children look at him funny :)

P.S. if that is what I think it is (the pic)... shouldn't it be smaller in that situation?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 04:06:33 PM by RATTFINK »
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »
Some of yall do not get it.  SR likes to play to an audience and place bait out there to see if he gets any nibbles, while at the same time he is laughing his hinny off while his children look at him funny :)

That would be fine if he didn't claim he was engaging in debate.  We all know he is...

- ING

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »
Stop feeding it then LOL!
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2008, 04:10:27 PM »
"Debate or debating is a formal method of interactive and position representational argument. Debate is a broader form of argument than logical argument, which only examine the consistency from axiom, and factual argument, which only examine what is or isn't the case. Though logical consistency (FAIL), factual accuracy (FAIL), as well as some emotional appeal to audience (EPIC FAIL), are important elements of the art of persuasion, in debating, one side often prevails over the other side by presenting superior "context" and/or framework of the issue (SUPERIOR EPIC FAIL)."

I am fully aware of the definition of a debate.  If I wanted to truly debate something, I would have to actually care enough about it.  

You should already have read my many posts about how this is entertaining to me.  The fact that you follow my threads like a horny puppy lets me know that I own you here.

The righties on this board are like gang hordlettes in the main arena.  They talk mucho crap of how they owned you, but simply I find them to be blind cowards afraid of anything different, and always hiding behind a curtain of supernatural beliefs.   :aok