Author Topic: Palin bashers  (Read 2154 times)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Palin bashers
« on: September 18, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »
There seems to be more Palin bashing threads every day. There are a lot of comparisons between the Governor and Senator Obama.
Is Sarah Palin running for president?

From the day she was picked to be Senator McCain's running mate, there has been an almost jihaddist fervor to discredit Governor Palin in any way possible. It appears that Palin has strong appeal with the voting public (as evidenced by most polling data) and Senator Obama is no longer the star of the election. I think it's fair to say the democrats are afraid of her popularity eclipsing some of the "rock star" shine that Obama has. So the liberals in here are spewing vitriolic threads like they're on an assembly line. The party that preaches tolerance seems to have none for anyone with an opposing viewpoint. None of this is going to change anyone's mind. The debates will help undecided voters make up their minds. You should worry more about John McCain. All this crying over the opposing V.P. candidate makes you look silly.

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: Palin bashers
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »
It's politics. People, rightly or wrongly, get criticized. Get over it.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 04:03:22 PM »
It's politics. People, rightly or wrongly, get criticized. Get over it.

There in lies the problem.  People with "Get over it" attitude.

People with this wonderous attitude are the reason this country is in such a state today.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 04:13:32 PM »
From the day she was picked to be Senator McCain's running mate, there has been an almost jihaddist fervor to discredit Governor Palin in any way possible.

If Osama bin Biden wasn't the catchphrase of the month, I might shed a tear.

Now if anyone starts bashing Barr...   :furious

I don't know Bodhi, if Dems and Repubs keep arguing, they might not get anything done...which is better than anything they can collectively think of actually doing. :D

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 04:23:31 PM »
POLL!

Poll: Palin’s Favorable Rating Slips 10 Points in 3 Days

Over the course of a single weekend, Palin went from being the most popular White House hopeful to the least.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »
There in lies the problem.  People with "Get over it" attitude.

People with this wonderous attitude are the reason this country is in such a state today.
this country is dealing with over 100 years of politicians like Palin, lie, steal, and bully, all for the sake of keeping power.

Palin lie- "hole me accountable"..."will not cooperate".
Palin steal- earmark queen, before she was against it.
Bully -  firing librarian.

:devil

:rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 04:30:28 PM »
this country is dealing with over 100 years of politicians like Palin, lie, steal, and bully, all for the sake of keeping power.

Sooo...   Obama isn't at all part of the "political machine".  He's "different" and all about "change" eh?

(Snickers)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 04:37:58 PM »

You really feel that repeating the crap that CNN and MSNBC spew forth to slander her carries any weight?  Oh right... you're just trying to start a debate.   :rolleyes:

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 04:53:28 PM »
You really feel that repeating the crap that CNN and MSNBC spew forth to slander her carries any weight?  Oh right... you're just trying to start a debate.   :rolleyes:

He doesn't debate, just ask him...   :rolleyes:
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »
Sooo...   Obama isn't at all part of the "political machine".  He's "different" and all about "change" eh?

(Snickers)
I'm not for Obamama :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 05:01:56 PM »

apparently, all 3 acts did actually happen. :rofl

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 05:06:53 PM »

He trolls for his own personal entertainment, although I fail to see how this type of behavior can be entertaining to any reasonable person. For those that remember, this type of behavior is one of the reasons the O'Club was shut down for a few days a couple years ago.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 05:15:31 PM »
He trolls for his own personal entertainment, although I fail to see how this type of behavior can be entertaining to any reasonable person. For those that remember, this type of behavior is one of the reasons the O'Club was shut down for a few days a couple years ago.

Yep, he is a typical personal attention troll. Like Mrblack but not as funny or clever.

And not a sniper.

He and the righty versions of him have run off many of the intelligent posters here.

Someone mentioned he had kids... Thats sad.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »
Yep, he is a typical personal attention troll. Like Mrblack but not as funny or clever.

And not a sniper.

He and the righty versions of him have run off many of the intelligent posters here.

Someone mentioned he had kids... Thats sad.
:rofl

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 05:18:25 PM »
apparently, all 3 acts did actually happen. :rofl

She was willing to cooperate before the subpoena.  After the subpoena, she rightly chose not to cooperate.  Kind of like play nice and I will too, don't... and well you get the picture.

She was far from the earmark queen.  She supported a bridge that was 50% cheaper than it was in the end.  She chose not to support it further.  That shows good judgment.

She fired a librarian.  Yep, real bully there.