Author Topic: Palin bashers  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: Palin bashers
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2008, 10:59:30 PM »
In all honesty, I am not filled with hate like lazs
In my experience, lazs is not filled with hate or prejudice.  Rather, he is a powerfully astute observer of the world around him as he sees it.  He is more aptly described, by me at least, as a reliable reactionary.  An indicator.  His is not a position of predisposed opinion, but rather a well developed opinion that is made up from his own life experience.  That is what you do not like about him.  But to be fair at a minimum, he is honest, sincere and believable.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2008, 11:15:53 PM »
Wow, when did the USA declare war on liberals?

And another, while you're accusing others of being "indoctrinated" into liberal thinking you really only look to have been "indoctrinated" by conservatives.  You sir have no credibility with this type of argument.  Simple logic.

If your argument carried any validity beyond morose naivete in use of my own argument (poorly) in response I might concede some level of prescience. However you lack any form of cognitive formulation of your own and regurgitating even the most genius of viewpoints still makes you no more responsive than a parrot. This is the after effect of brainwashing. Your mind has been washed clean of any ability to conceive of original concepts. You are a drone. You cant think for yourself. Like most liberals you are an unfeeling unthinking zombie controlled by 'moods' and 'feelings' and 'fads.' You are one of 'them.' The enemy.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2008, 11:40:44 PM »
In my experience, lazs is not filled with hate or prejudice.  Rather, he is a powerfully astute observer of the world around him as he sees it.  He is more aptly described, by me at least, as a reliable reactionary.  An indicator.  His is not a position of predisposed opinion, but rather a well developed opinion that is made up from his own life experience.  That is what you do not like about him.  But to be fair at a minimum, he is honest, sincere and believable.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I'd have to say that is spot on.  He is never afraid to voice an opinion either.  :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2008, 12:51:01 AM »
If your argument carried any validity beyond morose naivete in use of my own argument (poorly) in response I might concede some level of prescience. However you lack any form of cognitive formulation of your own and regurgitating even the most genius of viewpoints still makes you no more responsive than a parrot. This is the after effect of brainwashing. Your mind has been washed clean of any ability to conceive of original concepts. You are a drone. You cant think for yourself. Like most liberals you are an unfeeling unthinking zombie controlled by 'moods' and 'feelings' and 'fads.' You are one of 'them.' The enemy.

This is just hogwash.  I mean seriously, what have you done besides attempt to question my cognitive abilities here?  I guess I should write your embassy to me and declare war formally since that appears to be what you've just done to me.

::bongaroo:: yes, operator?  Please connnect me to Chalenge.  Thank you.

::ring ring::

::bongaroo:: hello?  Chalenge?  Yes, I received your wordy insults referencing my ability to think for myself or come to logical conclusions.  Yes, I also notice we are now enemies.  This is my formal declaration.

Most people from my parts would have ended this discussion with something along the lines of "thems fighting words" before knocking some teeth out.

Your statement ends in nonsense.  "Like most liberals you are an unfeeling unthinking zombie controlled by 'moods' and 'feelings' and 'fads.' You are one of 'them.' The enemy."

How is someone an unfeeling zombie if they are controlled by 'feelings'.  Contradicting yourself before even finishing a sentence is generally a no-no in the debate world.  Might want to look for some solid ground before firing back again.

I've been showing this to some good friends and we are all getting a good laugh.  A few are asking for some more gems if you'd be willing to supply them.   :rofl
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2008, 02:48:15 AM »
I've been showing this to some good friends and we are all getting a good laugh.  A few are asking for some more gems if you'd be willing to supply them.   :rofl

Thats all you got? Fantasy? Not one whiff of thought to that just whimsical fancy. I bet you were a hoot in home-ec.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.