Author Topic: Mid war arena  (Read 9466 times)

Offline NEARY

• Nickel Member
      • The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas
Re: Mid war arena
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »
i stayed with midwar for a while because i lucked out and got there for an awesome fight but usually rooks are empty cept for me. really hard for one guy to even hurt the nits in mid war.

the nits and midwar are much smarter in midwar than in lw which isn't saying much but still

i have a had few good fights and when you do get a fight it is always quite fun

The 18th FG Killer Chihuahuas.since tour 97.        CO: KCTHUNDR(me)
 ( NEARY tours 96- 107) 2nd in command: Penguin. www.freewebs.com/18thfg   in game i.d.: KCTHUNDR

OBey Teh ChIHuaHUa!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!!1

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2008, 06:37:22 PM »

We tried to help you...

The doctors said there was nothing we could do.

ROX
Why would I want help from a skilless lemming herder who takes out his frustrations of losing cartoon real estate by degenerating into full blown paranoia?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 06:39:49 PM by Stang »

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2008, 08:04:33 PM »
Why would I want help from a skilless lemming herder who takes out his frustrations of losing cartoon real estate by degenerating into full blown paranoia?

It all comes back to Stang, the GOD of Aces High STILL believing, somewhere in what is left of whatever small amount of gray matter he has left, that he can dictate to others how they play their $15 bucks a month.  I can see no one more dilusional on this board.

You are not only a waste of air, you are no longer worth my time.

ROX
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 08:18:35 PM by ROX »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2008, 11:48:49 PM »
It all comes back to Stang, the GOD of Aces High STILL believing, somewhere in what is left of whatever small amount of gray matter he has left, that he can dictate to others how they play their $15 bucks a month.  I can see no one more dilusional on this board.

You are not only a waste of air, you are no longer worth my time.

ROX

appears as though he was worth at least that last paragraph. :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2008, 11:50:57 PM »
He can't help it, Cap.  He and his ilk have to have a scapegoat for their ineptitude.  I gladly fill that roll.

:devil

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2008, 12:20:56 AM »
For those that feel sorry for the MW arena ... please don't ... we like it just the way it is ... we don't want it to turn into another LW testosterone cesspool ... granted, we could always use some more people that do want to "fight", but leave the LW bravado at the door.

We need the B-29 and the n00k so us LW guys can just n00k EW and MW out of existance.  :D  ;) 

jk.   :salute SlapShot.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2008, 06:56:42 AM »
I saw a Muppet in MW.  :eek:
325th Checkertails

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2008, 10:55:23 AM »
What a bunch of bollocks ... you can always find fights in the MW ... you just have to know how to find them (read the map) or how to start them.

Those that can't find fights in the MW aren't really looking for "fights" ... they are looking for LW fights ... the ones that they can pick from their altitude perch while someone else is doing all the work below.

Here's a couple of clues ...

Log into the side with the least amount of players on it ... look for the largest dar bar attacking one of your fields ... rocket science here.

Log into the side with the least amount of players on it ... fly to an enemy base (the enemy with the most amount of players) ... start shooting the ack at the town ... guaranteed you will get uppers and all the fights you can handle.

You want fights ... look for myself, AKAK, the Hired Guns, or Satans Playmates ... go to an opposite team and "ask for a fight" or ask where we/they are at ... guaranteed you will get a fight.

For those that feel sorry for the MW arena ... please don't ... we like it just the way it is ... we don't want it to turn into another LW testosterone cesspool ... granted, we could always use some more people that do want to "fight", but leave the LW bravado at the door.

:salute Well said sir, us MW flunkies like it the way it is, but we have noticed some changes lately.  As for the HG's, Kuhn and CAP will both tell ya that all someone has to do is ask, we'll fight/die many times if it's a good fight.  You should know SlapShot, you've killed me plenty.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2008, 12:17:08 PM »
YEP. I gladly fight anyone. i do try to sneak away when i see bnz'ers so i have time to grab to coalt, then possibly get a fair fight. generally with me, all i wanna do is fight, and then try to learn what i did wrong, so i can give you a better fight next time. like i keep saying....
THAT's where the fun is for me.

and like low said....there is no hired gun that'll turn down a fight. satans playmates are the same. we all love it.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »

and like low said....there is no hired gun that'll turn down a fight. satans playmates are the same. we all love it.
[/quote]

I've flown with the Playmates and against the HiredGuns. Both good fighting squads.Always fun. :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2008, 12:36:20 PM »

I've flown with the Playmates and against the HiredGuns. Both good fighting squads.Always fun. :salute

YES........agreed.

thank ya sir :salute
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2008, 03:37:23 PM »
I like to run sometimes to see if a bad guy can catch me.    :devil
325th Checkertails

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2008, 03:47:44 PM »
That was his last paragraph Cap.

He'll just have to anklehump someone else while he   :cry    :cry    :cry   :cry    :cry  when I take his bases.

ROX

Offline BlauK

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2008, 03:49:46 PM »
I just made a visit to EWA. Nothing has changed, milking empty bases and avoiding fights seems to be IN.

I still think EWA and MWA should be combined.

BlauKreuz - Lentolaivue 34      

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »
I just made a visit to EWA. Nothing has changed, milking empty bases and avoiding fights seems to be IN.

I still think EWA and MWA should be combined.

Was in the EW last night. The SOARS and friends were storming an undefended Field. Someone else joined me in the defense of it and within 2 minutes there was at least 5 T34s and 3 M3s. We couldn't get all the M3s soon enough and they won the field. Lots of big egos about that one. They got the reset. After that they sat in their CV knowing we were there. Not one of them would up from a field.

I think we should get some #s to show up there and have some real fun disrupting their milk runs.
325th Checkertails