Author Topic: Mid war arena  (Read 9465 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Mid war arena
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2008, 10:09:07 PM »
I just made a visit to EWA. Nothing has changed, milking empty bases and avoiding fights seems to be IN.

I still think EWA and MWA should be combined.
i'd rather not see that happen. mw is fun right now, except for the occasional lw alt monkey. there are some fun lw guys that come in. there are to the best of my knowledge no fun fighters in ew...it would bring mw down.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2008, 06:51:35 AM »
there are to the best of my knowledge no fun fighters in ew...it would bring mw down.
Bummer, I guess my squad should stay in EW so there would be at least 8 guys that like fun fights...and we were going to switch to MW next tour.

Meh, I think we'll come over to MW anyway.   :devil
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2008, 07:27:04 AM »
Bummer, I guess my squad should stay in EW so there would be at least 8 guys that like fun fights...and we were going to switch to MW next tour.

i see you in mw all the time?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2008, 07:49:52 AM »
Only flown in MW twice - but - both times, I've had fun (not large numbers) - went and picked a fight at a base, got it flashing, saw an upper - waited until I was at least 75k above him, dove down and promptly augered - eerrrrrrrrr, actually, what I meant was, got a base flashing, saw an upper, waited until he was coalt then went at it - me in a la5, him in a ki61 - ended up 1 apeice - much fun.

2nd time in, upped from a cv, headed over a base, was a 3 v 1 going on (3 defenders) - joined in and stayed there until the uppers from the CV were 1 more than the defenders, logged and went in LW with squaddies.

Have to say, the people I've died to and killed in MW seem much calmer, less arguing on 200 and more willing to fly silly fights (turn fights in a8's etc lol.......and yes, I lost!!).

I dont fly in there enough really, but being in Euro time, not really worth it - unless there is a truck load of milkrunners - in which case its much more fun to antagonise them and oppose the misshuns  :D ;)

<S> those in MW i've fought, killed and died to (and the ones I haven't as yet made auger due to laughing at my totally inept "flying")

Wurzel

Edited cos I'm a spanner and had the guy in a buff....doh...... :D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 08:37:52 AM by gpwurzel »
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2008, 08:32:12 AM »
MW is fine usually. You find folks who can fight on their own and do not need 5 or 6 squaddies to save them.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2008, 08:49:00 AM »
i see you in mw all the time?
Since my squad formed a couple of months ago, we've spent the majority of our time in EW.  Since we're planning to move to MW next tour, we've spent a bit more time in MW lately - to get used to some of the new planes and faces (and because EW has become a ghost town).

Look for the Ironhorsemen - most likely flying Rook ('cuz there are too many Knights there already).
My Current Rig:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2008, 09:24:36 AM »
Does this mean fireplug's gonna be making guest appearances in MW? Can't wait  :devil

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »
Does this mean fireplug's gonna be making guest appearances in MW? Can't wait  :devil

:noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2008, 11:50:40 AM »
Since my squad formed a couple of months ago, we've spent the majority of our time in EW.  Since we're planning to move to MW next tour, we've spent a bit more time in MW lately - to get used to some of the new planes and faces (and because EW has become a ghost town).

Look for the Ironhorsemen - most likely flying Rook ('cuz there are too many Knights there already).
As I told your brother KTM the other night in FSO.....the HG's will welcome you to MW with open arms (be careful, there's lots of guns under those arms).

Seriously Dot, I'm looking forward to fighting you guys.  Sometimes we fly together in FSO and sometimes we fight each other, but it's always fun, especially if we get KTM all stirred up.  But you my friend are getting pretty good so whenever you up, let everyone on 200 know or pm me so I can run away. :salute
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2008, 11:52:34 AM »
My spidey senses are telling me that there is a huge crowd waiting for him to make a MW appearance.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »
Fireplug has already been there...

Score for days 22-28 (and only these days as he wasn't in MW until a few days ago):

Mid War Tour 104 Fighter Scores for fireplug
ScoreRank
Kills per Death + 12.5046
Kills per Sortie1.00135
Kills per Hour of Flight5.76140
Kills Hit Percentage3.63310
Kill Points472.08308

Mid War Tour 104 Statistics for fireplug
   Fighter
Kills5
Assists2
Sorties5
Landed4
Bailed0
Ditched0
Captured0
Deaths1
Discos0
Time hh:mm:ss00:52:04
My Current Rig:

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2008, 12:17:50 PM »

i should also have said.........

i think we'd all welcome your squad  here, especially if you guys like fighting.

as for fireplug comming here........i think he's actually a pretty good pilot. he just used to talk wayyy too  much back when i was flying ew........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2008, 12:18:58 PM »
As I told your brother KTM the other night in FSO.....the HG's will welcome you to MW with open arms (be careful, there's lots of guns under those arms).

Seriously Dot, I'm looking forward to fighting you guys.  Sometimes we fly together in FSO and sometimes we fight each other, but it's always fun, especially if we get KTM all stirred up.  But you my friend are getting pretty good so whenever you up, let everyone on 200 know or pm me so I can run away. :salute

aaww, c'mon low.....getin ktm stirred up is onlyh slightly harder than it was to get tatour started.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »
Cap1  whats your cpid in game

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »

Looking forward to it ImADot.   :aok
325th Checkertails