Author Topic: Mid war arena  (Read 9464 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Mid war arena
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2008, 11:19:14 AM »
lol Einhorn was at alt... I saw him poping in and out of icon. I was climbing out and typing on open channel with others. All of a sudden I'm taking hits and then boom...... Einhorn runs into me.   :rofl

Boy I laughed so hard after that. He said he thought would have done better had he not hit my plane with his. He is fun to fight at alt or on the deck.... always a good time.  :aok

someone caught YOU not paying attention????

i've fought him a couple times in the past. he is fun....seems to actually enjoy the fight.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2008, 03:27:19 PM »
oo i know they do. a couple weeks ago, i had a guy in a p47 took 3 ho passes at me....he'd extend way out, turn into me, and start firing about 2k out....looked like he was holding his trigger the whole way in. 4th pass, i didn't dodge.(i was in a6m5b) i opened up at 1.5, saw rounds walking in from his wings to the fuse.....he went boom. unfortunatly, seeing as i held the line too long, so did i from the resulting collision.

seperate subject......the other night i accused you of ho'in me. i went through all my films last night looking for it, but cannot find it.
 based on the fact that i've never heard of you doing it before, and akak says he's rarely seen ya do it, i hae to assume it was an of angle.....and will apologize for the accusation.

<<S>>

I was below you ... you looked like you dropped your nose for a couple of seconds (pre-merge) and then I think you saw the bombers behind me that were at the same alt as you ... and then decided that they would be the better target since you probably didn't want them to sink your CV.

As you pointed nose down, I started a lead upward merge (I had some good E in my pocket) ... that's when I saw you go nose up ... I climbed like a banshee and saw your whole belly was exposed ... so I raked you from cockpit to tail (underneath).

The bombers then went on to sink the CV ... :D

Not a biggie CAP ... looking forward to sparring with you again ... <<S>>
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #152 on: October 07, 2008, 03:31:48 PM »
I was below you ... you looked like you dropped your nose for a couple of seconds (pre-merge) and then I think you saw the bombers behind me that were at the same alt as you ... and then decided that they would be the better target since you probably didn't want them to sink your CV.

As you pointed nose down, I started a lead upward merge (I had some good E in my pocket) ... that's when I saw you go nose up ... I climbed like a banshee and saw your whole belly was exposed ... so I raked you from cockpit to tail (underneath).

The bombers then went on to sink the CV ... :D

Not a biggie CAP ... looking forward to sparring with you again ... <<S>>

welllllll....

it wasn't much of a spar........but it would probably be fun.........next time i'll make ya spill ur drink in the cockpit before a get the kill. :rofl :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2008, 05:10:04 PM »
All you did in our fights over the weekend was try to HO on each of your passes and no need to make up lies about how SAPP gangs on side nor imply that we "can't make it in the Late War arenas".  I've never seen you in the LW nor have I seen you fly without the hord, all you do is pick, run and HO.  As for the ganging comment, you are usually on the numbers side, I think this is the first time your squad has switched countries but it wasn't to even out the numbers. 

ack-ack

Then why did we switch countries? Don't say for score either because if that was what I was interested in then I would have run 20 goons and bombed 40 strat bases. I ran 1 goon this tour and that was because someone begged me to. I havent dropped 1 bomb on a town or strat base either.

I switched because I got tired of fighting the same people. That's it.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2008, 05:12:59 PM »
Then why did we switch countries? Don't say for score either because if that was what I was interested in then I would have run 20 goons and bombed 40 strat bases. I ran 1 goon this tour and that was because someone begged me to. I havent dropped 1 bomb on a town or strat base either.

I switched because I got tired of fighting the same people. That's it.

Oh, I see.  If you switch it's because you got tired of fighting the same people but when guys like Shuffler and myself switch countries, it's so we can pad our scores and gain perks so we can continue to fly the P-38J.  LOL!  Enjoy.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2008, 05:15:57 PM »
Oh, I see.  If you switch it's because you got tired of fighting the same people but when guys like Shuffler and myself switch countries, it's so we can pad our scores and gain perks so we can continue to fly the P-38J.  LOL!  Enjoy.

ack-ack

read back .... I never said to pad your score .... I said you fly the lower numbers side to make sure you could get a P-38 J.

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2008, 05:20:06 PM »

read back .... I never said to pad your score .... I said you fly the lower numbers side to make sure you could get a P-38 J.

Maybe we fly Low Numbers so you guys have someone to Fight. We just thinking of you guys. Do the math.....ENY over 15 who ya fighting   :furious

Crims

Have a Nice day ..... See ya in MW .........Because we don't have to Fly with 30 planes NOE to have fun   :noid :noid :noid
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2008, 05:23:17 PM »

Do the math.....ENY over 15 who ya fighting   :furious

Crims

That's their problem, they are using Krusty's Theory of Mathematics.

ack-ack

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2008, 05:24:23 PM »
Thats why I now fly on the side with the lowest numbers.

I also hate fighting 38's so I guess you will be on my side for a change.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2008, 05:24:54 PM »

Maybe we fly Low Numbers so you guys have someone to Fight. We just thinking of you guys. Do the math.....ENY over 15 who ya fighting   :furious

Crims

Have a Nice day ..... See ya in MW .........Because we don't have to Fly with 30 planes NOE to have fun   :noid :noid :noid

and those of us that don't switch too often apreciate that sir!
<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2008, 05:25:26 PM »
That's their problem, they are using Krusty's Theory of Mathematics.

ack-ack

Well if your so smart why do you live in El Segundo ?

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »
and cant speak enlish

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »
english lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2008, 06:00:17 PM »

Well if your so smart why do you live in El Segundo ?

Because it's 1) right next to the beach and 2) I'm only 3 blocks from work

and cant speak enlish

And what language do you assume I can speak?  Apparently, typing in English isn't one of your strong points.

ack-ack

Offline Entr0py

• Zinc Member
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »
and cant speak enlish

What you doin; in here lazydog?, you ain't never in here.
I'm too wack for a sig. (Camaro, not just a car, it's a lifestyle.)