Author Topic: Obama encourages his minions to spead his lies and get in people's faces  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
Barack Obama Encourages Supporters to Lie About His Gun Ban Record
In an appearance in Nevada, anti-gun presidential candidate Barack Obama told his followers: "I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

Read all about it : http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=4183
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Chief Marshal, Elite Top Aces

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
Re: Obama encourages his minions to spead his lies and get in people's faces
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 02:50:13 PM »
When the liberals decide to take a hard stance on crime, And they eliminate most of it, they can have my guns.
This will never happen...sooo..I'll keep my guns.
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 04:05:20 PM »
I see nothing wrong with what he told his supporters. If you believe in a candidate and his message you need to get into people's face and say so.

There seems to be no lack of it in here.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 04:10:21 PM »
I see nothing wrong with what he told his supporters. If you believe in a candidate and his message you need to get into people's face and say so.

There seems to be no lack of it in here.

Lies, aggression and intimidation...  sounds like we'd get a wonderful administration out of him.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 04:11:05 PM »
FactCheck is a Liberal front supported by Liberal foundations including SOROS.

From FactCeck an Obama statement on firearms:

"will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns."

Thats directly from the Brady and Dem talking points for BSing gun owners to lead them to beleive the 2nd is about hunting and to ally the fears of hunters.

They refuse to ally the fears of sef defence owners which is the majority of owners by making a direct statement:

"will protect the right of self defence as intended in the 2nd amendmant......

The Dems get some numbers of the Hunter vote due to this constitutional side step.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 04:17:55 PM »
Slamfire you really do read some of the most biased resources. The 2nd amendment will not be touched. There are bigger issues facing this country.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »
Please read this thoroughly :)
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/nra_targets_obama.html

Also check this while you're at it - Factcheck.org's primary source of funding comes from the Annenburg Foundation (a pro-gun control lobby).
http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/NewsReleases.aspx?ID=11574

ALSO, Obama PERSONALLY EARMARKED 3.5 million for the Annenburg Foundation - see:
 http://answercenter.barackobama.com/cgi-bin/barackobama.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=172&p_created=1205426026&p_sid=TNlxoC-i&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MSwxJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz

Factcheck.org is in Obama's pocket.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »
The Dem plan during this cycle, because in the last 2 it was part of why Gore and Kerry lost, is to not talk about gun control or even guns period. Then "IF" the Messaiha gets in the big house, the dems in the house and senate will drop gun control bills and trailers and amendments like a feather storm in a commercial chicken factory.

Gun control used to be a front plank on the Democrat election strategy. Its now been relegated to the poisen pill drawer in the dirty tricks legislation cabinent. It's been given a tax paid vacation in the bahamas for the dirty work waiting when it gets back to washington.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Dos Equis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 05:13:35 PM »

Lies, aggression and intimidation...  sounds like we'd get a wonderful administration out of him.

As opposed to a false pretense for war, extraordinary renditions worldwide, shredding the Geneva Convention and being able to hold US citizens in Cuba for indefinite periods of time without charging them for crimes.

It's a sickness of epic proportion that you can talk about lies and aggression - and not be talking about this administration.

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 05:19:04 PM »
As opposed to a false pretense for war, extraordinary renditions worldwide, shredding the Geneva Convention and being able to hold US citizens in Cuba for indefinite periods of time without charging them for crimes.

It's a sickness of epic proportion that you can talk about lies and aggression - and not be talking about this administration.

Nice thread hijack   :lol

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 05:19:26 PM »
Slamfire you really do read some of the most biased resources. The 2nd amendment will not be touched. There are bigger issues facing this country.

Yes, like higher taxes!

No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 05:30:56 PM »

Also check this while you're at it - Factcheck.org's primary source of funding comes from the Annenburg Foundation (a pro-gun control lobby).
http://www.nraila.org/News/Read/NewsReleases.aspx?ID=11574

ALSO, Obama PERSONALLY EARMARKED 3.5 million for the Annenburg Foundation - see:
 http://answercenter.barackobama.com/cgi-bin/barackobama.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=172&p_created=1205426026&p_sid=TNlxoC-i&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MSwxJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz

Factcheck.org is in Obama's pocket.

lol
in his pocket now...
quotes from the nra...and did you even read the article that the nra linked to - the las vegas news article?
slams McCain more than anything
should read stuff before you link to it...
show mw ..a non nra article... where Obama said he will fight the second amendment
other than trying to ban assault rifles in urban areas...keep them out of criminal hands ...criminals should be worried about that..
he realizes to hunt deer you need to be able to pull off 60 rounds a second - so I am sure he will leave that alone
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 05:35:01 PM »

lol
in his pocket now...
quotes from the nra...and did you even read the article that the nra linked to - the las vegas news article?
slams McCain more than anything
should read stuff before you link to it...
show mw ..a non nra article... where Obama said he will fight the second amendment
other than trying to ban assault rifles in urban areas...keep them out of criminal hands ...criminals should be worried about that..
he realizes to hunt deer you need to be able to pull off 60 rounds a second - so I am sure he will leave that alone

Never heard of a criminal with a gun that was worried about who was in office or what the penalties were for using it.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.